Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

I hope it's okay to post my opks again! The first one that's nearly positive was at 7:30pm last night and then the second one was at 9:30pm

Is it possible to have a positive in that gap? I am going to take another today and see if it's negative ..

If my positive was yesterday/in the night I will put down positive on ovia but do I put today as the actual ov date?

Thanks ladies x

Attachments

• received_10158214513470451.jpg
    received_10158214513470451.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 7
  • received_10158214523700451.jpg
    received_10158214523700451.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 5
Im in limbo land. Acording to ff im 18dpo. That's. 1-2 days late for af but bfn tests. I am usualy pretty in tune with my body but i really have no clue when i ovulated.

Temp jump! Up 0.4! Surely I've now ovulated?? But no crosshairs yet? What do you guys think looking at my chart?

Im in limbo land. Acording to ff im 18dpo. That's. 1-2 days late for af but bfn tests. I am usualy pretty in tune with my body but i really have no clue when i ovulated.

Frustrating when even temping is not giving answers... but in my opinion i would say you ovulated 2 days later than the crosshairs on your chart. Not very clear though...

Temp jump! Up 0.4! Surely I've now ovulated?? But no crosshairs yet? What do you guys think looking at my chart?

Looking at your chart i would say o was yesterday yes! Ff looks for 3 high temps before drawing the line. My line appeared only today.

Frustrating when even temping is not giving answers... but in my opinion i would say you ovulated 2 days later than the crosshairs on your chart. Not very clear though...

That's what i thought. With the slow rise it is very difficult to work out. If 2 days later is correct then i should get af tomorrow. I hate limbo.

Sheeps - it's hard to say. You could have had your surge before the 7.30pm one? It looks a bit darker than the 9.30 one. Do you temp? If you look at the previous page, you can see my opk's. With my temp rise today I think I O'ed yesterday. But if you look at my opk's it doesn't look like I've had my positive yet.
I went back to my charts when I wasn't nursing pre DS and realized for the first time that on all 4 charts my 1dpo temp is right around 97.4F. So my today's 97.33F makes me hopeful that I O'ed yesterday :)

28 - I'm sorry about the limbo. A slow rise is tough. Hopefully you get an answer soon.

BabyD - looks like you O'ed to me!! Let's hope it's 1dpo for both of us today

So my temp went back up this morning and I have no idea. I overrode my O date again because FF has no idea either. I have two days left before I can write off TGIS O date. What do you think?

My Ovulation Chart

Ignore my previous post ..

Opk is almost positive now so I think it will be positive by later

I just dont understand how I had 3 very strong positives on 88cent walmart cheapies and now every test I take is so so so so so feint its not even there and doesnt even start to darken til 12-24 hours later. Same exact brand of tests too. Havnt bought a frer yet waiting for payday. driving myself in sane. How and why does this keep happening

Sorry to hear on the frustration Anon... I'd say 2 possibilities are likely a chemical or faulty tests...

Afm ladies utterly confused by temp rise today, tested again not really seeing anything. So I dunno late implantation dip or what going on.

Sorry to hear on the frustration Anon... I'd say 2 possibilities are likely a chemical or faulty tests...

Afm ladies utterly confused by temp rise today, tested again not really seeing anything. So I dunno late implantation dip or what going on.

That's a really strange looking temp rise! But at least you know you're not out yet! I guess it could be late implantation. I'm living vicariously through you at the moment and can't wait to see what happens!

Cp - hopefully it's late implantation. I had a big dip with DS at 11 dpo!

Lol living vicariously through me will lead you to insanity. I assure you lol

Did you take a test today CP? I'm glad it went up!

I did but I don't see much of anything.

If that was an implantation dip CP, I don't think you'll see a line for another couple of days (your HCG levels need to start doubling, which only happens after implantation) FX this is it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->