Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Oh I know..I don't plan to test again until Tuesday if still no AF... WE shall see..

I'm not really sure when to start testing! I'm thinking I'm 1dpo at the moment 😄

Baby D I would recommend waiting till at least 10 dpo if you can. Therefore you have at least a 30% shot and then better every following day.

Afm, I'm back in the waiting game (when is it not?). I expect to o over the weekend. Deciding to tell my friends we are TTC. They know it will b this year but not that it's happening now. I'm confident they will b great supports no matter what happens (chemical, mc). Thoughts? Considerations?

Haha, I'm totally an open book when it comes to stuff like this, I ended up telling quite a few friends when DH and I started a year ago. I got a lot of criticism for it (telling people) from my bosses (I've known them since I was 8 years old, so they're like second moms to me) and from my Mom who prefers to keep personal things private. I think it's just personal preference. If you want to keep it private, keep it private, but if you're like me and prefer to have more moral support and are okay talking about it then don't be ashamed!

It's been hard month after month not getting pregnant but it's also been wonderful to have that group of friends that are constantly checking in with me and seeing how I'm doing. I had a chemical pregnancy 6 months ago and they all gave me amazing support and love. It was great knowing they were there for me. In my mind it's harder, at least for me personally, to have people NOT know and then they go on and on about getting pregnant or a friend getting pregnant and talking about things that can possibly be a little down for me. For example, one friend of mine got preggo and she was a little concerned about how to tell me so she approached me in a very sweet and sympathetic way and it really touched me that she was so considerate for my feelings so of course I ended up just being so very happy for her. That was a heck of a lot easier to handle then if she didn't have any idea I was TTC and just went on and on about being pregnant and the excitement. We were able to talk about her plans and she also included me in what my next steps were. All around a positive experience instead of something frustrating and disappointing.

Like I said, I think it's a personal preference! If you feel you need some support from your friends, tell them!

Hi ladies,

First I want to say I have PCOS very badly, both ovaries are covered head to tow in cysts per the ultra sound I had about two weeks ago.

I have also had cervical cancer stage 1b1 and have had two surgeries to remove it. I am now considered in remission and luckily I didn't have to have chemo or radiation. I have to go in for screenings every three months to make sure it stays away, and if it ever comes back I will have to have chemo and radiation...so I'm hoping it stays away!

Anyway so I don't use OPK's because they are ALWAYS positive due to my PCOS so I just go based on my body symptoms and typically I always get sore boobs the day after I have ovulated and I also get super watery/egg white CM the day of ovulation.

Also I had tests done for my PCOS and it showed high levels of testosterone which my doctor put me on Metformin to help lower it, she also said it may make me more fertile.

So this past weekend I'm 100% sure I ovulated on Sunday, the next day my boobs were sore and I was nauseous Sunday (another symptom I get of O.) Well me and my OH did the deed this weekend many times and since I'm on Metformin, maybe I have a chance?

So I'm 5DPO today and my symptoms are the following:

-very neausous
-fatigue
-dizzy
-sore boobs
-smell aversions
-bleeding gums when brushing
-mild fever (99.2-99.5)
-weird face pressure (no sinus infection or cold...)
-extreme hot and cold flashes
-headaches
-heartburn

If I got pregnant it would be a miracle! :blush:

Sorry for the long post...

Hey there! :flower:

I'm so sorry for the hardships you're going through! I can only imagine how frustrating it must be. I have an auto-immune disease and it's constantly on my mind with how much it might be/is affecting me getting pregnant. Don't let any of it get you down! I have several friends that have what they call miracle babies, through thin odds.

You never know what life has in store for you :winkwink: Good luck to you this month!

AFM: I had a big temp drop this morning, the day I usually start spotting so I'm expecting AF. Also FF took my crosshairs away today so not even sure if I O'd. I don't want to dump on you guys but basically I found a lump in my breast about a week ago and have been waiting to see if I'm pregnant before getting it checked. Going in on Monday. It's probably nothing but if it is... Maybe it's luck that I didn't concieve this month. I can't imagine having to consider my baby in that situation as well as treatment for me. My heart goes out to the woman that do.

babyplease22, you are in my thoughts. I had the same thing happen to me before. Wishing you lots of love and peace! Keep us updated!

I'm not going to bother testing just because oh doesn't seem to really care .. he wants a baby and he wants to try but can't seem to be bother to actually 'try'

Men! 😠

I'm telling you! My Hubby and I have always been a little off balance when it comes to our love life. He's SUPER...well,...manly about it lol and I'm perfectly content to do it once a week. Well noooooow that we're trying to conceive, oh my word! How the heck does something ALWAYS happen around the time I think I'm O! Either we get into a fuss, or he's exhausted, or he has a migraine or, or, or I dunno, pigs are flying so he can't possibly tonight. :growlmad:

I swear, you'd think they would absolutely LIVE for TTC seeing as how the only thing they have to do is DTD often. I would imagine that would be more like a fantasy for them lol, but apparently not.

And they say we women are difficult and complicated. Yeesh lol.

Good luck everyoneone testing or waiting to test!

If I got an almost positive opk earlI error in the day and then it's a little fainter later on .. shall I put that as being positive today?

Also does that mean I should put ovulation down as tomorrow?

Thanks x

Good luck everyoneone testing or waiting to test!

If I got an almost positive opk earlI error in the day and then it's a little fainter later on .. shall I put that as being positive today?

Also does that mean I should put ovulation down as tomorrow?

Thanks x

Yes, put ovulation as tomorrow. But still test tomorrow, just to be sure. I find evenings are best for testing, after holding off weeing for 3 hours+ with minimal drinks! Xx

Thank you teacup .. these are so confusing! I thought they were going negative but I've done one now after a 4 hour hold and it's almost positive so I think I still haven't hit my positive yet! Will just have to BD anyway! 🙊

Got some very light spotting going on, I generally don't spot. So either IB happening or AF warming up. A few hours should tell.
https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170205_171401.jpg

Got some very light spotting going on, I generally don't spot. So either IB happening or AF warming up. A few hours should tell.

Fingers crossed it's IB 😘😘

Sounds promising!!!

AF is here. Ah well... Maybe March will be my lucky month.

I'm so sorry CP I was so sure this was your month. :cry:

AFM: AF hit yesterday so I'm out this month. Thank you to all the ladies that were keeping me in their prayers. A little update, I went to my appointment and the Dr said she couldn't really feel anything but DH and I definitely can so she offered me the option to have an ultrasound done to make sure. Because honestly no one knows my boobies better than DH and I lol. So that's happening next Monday. I am feeling a bit better now though that a medical professional has told me its probably nothing to worry about. Thank you so much for all your support, I love this site and all of you so much!

Also some good news, DH and I had a heartfelt talk at dinner last night where he admitted he had been half-assing TTC and he said he wants to BD every second day this month until I'm sure I have O'd to maximise our chances as neither of us are really keen on having a Christmas baby if we don't concieve this cycle.

Ah no CP :( I'm so sorry, I really hope it's your time soon!

Babyplease - I'm sorry AF got you as well, but so glad to hear that hopefully all is ok. And that you had a good talk with DH!

Ladies, going to take a break from Bnb.... I wish you all luck. I will return in a few days. Trying to decide if I want to keep trying at all.

Massive hugs cppeace. Im sorry af came. I hope to see you back soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->