Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

So Sorry to hear Cppeace :hugs:

Im sure that im not the only one that will miss seeing your posts, you're like a legend on these pages. Take a few days to yourself and see how you feel x

AFM; Around 6/7 dpo. I dont think i was lucky enough to catch the egg this month. Just feel our timing was a bit off. I actually feel quite ok about it which is strange... We have booked to go to Thailand in a couple of weeks, so looking forward to a break in the sunshine!

Sorry to hear, cp.

AFM: Don't know where my temp rise is... I got a peak reading on my CB Advanced Digi 5 days ago. Maybe it was a faulty reading?

Sorry cppeace. I've been there too. We took a cycle off to just NTNP this month and it was just what I needed. When you've been trying over a year you have to take breaks now and then otherwise you go crazy. I always feel low at AF and want to give up, and then by the time O days roll around I'm ready to go again lol. It's crazy how much of an effect hormones have

Sorry to hear, cppeace :( I thought it was really looking good.

Hi ladies, can I join in? I'm 7dpo today and hoping for a little brother or sis for DS, who is one. :)

Symptom spotting is driving me nuts and I wish that I'd temped so that I had something more concrete to obsess about, haha.

I've had cramps since about 3:30 AM and I'm starting to get a chin pimple...But then I often do get a zit before AF so who knows? :shrug:

hello ladies, I'm a bit late to the game but I'm pretty sure I O'd over last weekend so now I'm in the TWW. It's been a while since I've posted anything I had a really short cycle last month (26 days to my normal 32) and it was more of a break since last year I had 3 miscarriages, 2 in a row and I just wanted a break to start the new year well. Anyways here's hoping I get a BFP in time for hubby's birthday. Good luck to all you lovely ladies out there waiting as well!

Welcome fitmama2be and canadian moose!

Afm: had a crazy Monday at the office. My temps show that im at 4dpo, was planning to get a bd session in today just in case (since my opk's are showing that ovulation is still on the way), but I am sooooo exhausted... bleh

Cd 45 today. Really don't know when i ovulated. I have hated this cycle abd knew it was a bust from the start. I am having very very light spotting and im cramping so i hope af will be here very soon for a march bfp.

I think I finally got my pos opk! Lesson learnt, my body behaves differently without nursing. I thought I got decent ewcm while nursing but this cycle it was so much starting Thursday I thought everyday I was o'ing. I even called my opk's a bad batch. So last bd was yesterday which is when I saw DH last as he is traveling again. Not ideal, but still in with a chance I indeed O tomorrow. FX!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 8
I spoke too soon. The witch has flown in for her visit. So happy to start a new cycle. That last one was so confusing. Good luck to you all. Hope there's many bfps.

28 - I hope this cycle will be less confusing for you!

I hope so too! My november cycle was 23 days then my December cycke was 44 days. Too much happened in them 44 days and i didn't like it. I am finally able to use my new cbafm so im happy to see af.

So sorry cppeace it looked so promising for you this month!! You definitely need breaks when ttc it becomes to much sometimes. And it is often the time we take the break that we actually conceive. Sending you lots of hugs!!!

Goodluck to everyones test dates coming up this week :)

Afm: I have been temping since I suspected my second o date obviously my first I geared up and never actually o'ed but did the second time as my temp just keeps climbing and climbing! I am going to test on friday or saturday as I am hosting my cousins 40th birthday party at my house on saturday night so want to know before the party. It will only make me 10dpo but I am hoping if I am something will show.
Symptoms my nipples are scratchy and sensitive
I have an abundance of creamy cm cp is high and soft
Oh and peeing alot but otherwise nothing much I am only 6dpo but I had super super bad cramping yesterday I think it was and then a huge temp rise so thinking if I am that would have been implantation.

How is everyone else doing?

I think I finally got my pos opk! Lesson learnt, my body behaves differently without nursing. I thought I got decent ewcm while nursing but this cycle it was so much starting Thursday I thought everyday I was o'ing. I even called my opk's a bad batch. So last bd was yesterday which is when I saw DH last as he is traveling again. Not ideal, but still in with a chance I indeed O

Yay for the positive goodluck at catching the egg :) definitely still in with a chance the sheltons method you stop dtd a few days before O my fx for you
I must have accidentally deleted something so it didnt show that it was a reply lol

Ladies, going to take a break from Bnb.... I wish you all luck. I will return in a few days. Trying to decide if I want to keep trying at all.

I'm so sorry Cppeace, wishing you lots of peace and love.

Evening ladies! Temp still elevated so hoping for a third day tomorrow so that ff gives me crosshairs! I'm having an odd sensation today! I keep getting a kind of cramp but in one spot! More like a pressure pain -- I can place my finger exactly where and it's low down on the right side! It's weird!

Hoping it's something and not nothing....

I'm now officially in my TWW! At least I think so lol....okay maybe not so officially but I'm going to go ahead and say that I probably am. I just needed a break from the temping and OPKs! According to my period app I Od on Saturday so I'm going to say I should be in the clear. I'm going to go ahead and keep on bedding just in case lol

So now comes the crazy impatience. Any one else with me there?! Haha!

So sorry cppeace it looked so promising for you this month!! You definitely need breaks when ttc it becomes to much sometimes. And it is often the time we take the break that we actually conceive. Sending you lots of hugs!!!

Goodluck to everyones test dates coming up this week :)

Afm: I have been temping since I suspected my second o date obviously my first I geared up and never actually o'ed but did the second time as my temp just keeps climbing and climbing! I am going to test on friday or saturday as I am hosting my cousins 40th birthday party at my house on saturday night so want to know before the party. It will only make me 10dpo but I am hoping if I am something will show.
Symptoms my nipples are scratchy and sensitive
I have an abundance of creamy cm cp is high and soft
Oh and peeing alot but otherwise nothing much I am only 6dpo but I had super super bad cramping yesterday I think it was and then a huge temp rise so thinking if I am that would have been implantation.

How is everyone else doing?
Hi Kirstie :) nice to see you back! I hope you get your bfp.
Last week I started to drop day time feeds for my DS in hopes to trigger ovulation, we are now having 8-10hrs break a day but he is still feeding a lot overnight. I am hopefully going to o sometime this wk and we are BDing every day. I think I'm getting ewcm. Opks are negative but they've never worked for me. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->