Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

10 dpo today.. I've still been spotting when I wipe.. since 6dpo.. I hope it is not AF knocking on the door. Itchy nipples and Headaches have been non stop and I had weird twinges and pinching/pulling from 6dpo-9dpo. I hate symptom spotting lol Maybe this used to happen the same but I wasn't paying attention to them??

SIL also told me this weekend she just found out she is preg...They weren't ttc and she didn't really even want kids. Yay.....

So sorry cppeace it looked so promising for you this month!! You definitely need breaks when ttc it becomes to much sometimes. And it is often the time we take the break that we actually conceive. Sending you lots of hugs!!!

Goodluck to everyones test dates coming up this week :)

Afm: I have been temping since I suspected my second o date obviously my first I geared up and never actually o'ed but did the second time as my temp just keeps climbing and climbing! I am going to test on friday or saturday as I am hosting my cousins 40th birthday party at my house on saturday night so want to know before the party. It will only make me 10dpo but I am hoping if I am something will show.
Symptoms my nipples are scratchy and sensitive
I have an abundance of creamy cm cp is high and soft
Oh and peeing alot but otherwise nothing much I am only 6dpo but I had super super bad cramping yesterday I think it was and then a huge temp rise so thinking if I am that would have been implantation.

How is everyone else doing?
Hi Kirstie :) nice to see you back! I hope you get your bfp.
Last week I started to drop day time feeds for my DS in hopes to trigger ovulation, we are now having 8-10hrs break a day but he is still feeding a lot overnight. I am hopefully going to o sometime this wk and we are BDing every day. I think I'm getting ewcm. Opks are negative but they've never worked for me. :flower:

Heeeyyyyy!!!! I really hope it qorks for you hun lots and lots of :dust: your way!!!! I was thinking of you today about where you were in your cycle :)

My cycles are so all over the place at the moment despite only feeding maddox like 4 times max in a 24hr period he has recently started day weaning himself :( I am so not ready for that he only just turned 1!! My temps are the highest they have been post o since my last pregnancy so thats a good sign as well as the crazy amount of cm. I will be a little bummed that I wont be able to drink this weekend though concidering I am hosting my cousins 40th and it is a cocktail night but getting baby number makes that totally worth it!!

I am not ready for any kind of weaning either, I'm just desperate to get pg! Louie seems perfectly happy but there have been tears from me :( You've gotten pg before while bf so at least you know you're in with a chance! Oh yeah not being able to have a drink sucks but you'd be so happy if you got a bfp it wouldn't matter :)

Im pretty sure I'm gonna be out - I've not tested yet af due on weds - temp dropped back to the coverline this morning so will see what happens in the morning when I wake. I don't have ANY signs of anything - for the last few months I've had heartburn and sickness but this month nothing at all!

I am 3 dpo . I don't expect any symptoms yet but I keep getting weird twingies. Feels like it's in my cervix/ lower abdomen? And my boobs have never felt so heavy and sore. What do u think ladies?? I also have had really bad pounding headaches all day.. Don't know if I'm just stressed as I start my new job tomorrow yay yay lol ....Good luck to you all xxxx

Am I too late to join? Unexpectedly in the two week wait! Should test feb 16th but goodness knows I'll be testing Valentine's Day and probably many more days before that :haha: (also multiple times a day :wacko:)

Am I too late to join? Unexpectedly in the two week wait! Should test feb 16th but goodness knows I'll be testing Valentine's Day and probably many more days before that :haha: (also multiple times a day :wacko:)
Lol I'm like that can't help myself xx

10 dpo today.. I've still been spotting when I wipe.. since 6dpo.. I hope it is not AF knocking on the door. Itchy nipples and Headaches have been non stop and I had weird twinges and pinching/pulling from 6dpo-9dpo. I hate symptom spotting lol Maybe this used to happen the same but I wasn't paying attention to them??

SIL also told me this weekend she just found out she is preg...They weren't ttc and she didn't really even want kids. Yay.....

The frustration is real, am I right? Everyone right and left of me has been getting pregnant for the past year. My hubby's best friend's wife decided to just randomly stop taking BC last year. She really didn't WANT a baby that badly but she said if it happens it happens. She got preggo right away. Aaaaand to top it off she wasn't that excited, she said she doesn't like babies that much. The cherry on top was she wanted a boy and ended up with a girl (which is what I'm hoping for first). She was so disappointed. It was the hardest thing to keep my mouth shut and just hug and congratulate her!

Good luck to you!

Sun Beam- I hope your temps go up tomorrow! FX'd!

BabyDust- I have been feeling weird twinges since 3dpo. I had them until today (10dpo) Also been having the headaches. I sure hope it all means something other than AF lol

Bella- Welcome! Isn't it funny that we cannot resist POAS? Even though we know its likely too early lol.. GL!

The frustration is real, am I right? Everyone right and left of me has been getting pregnant for the past year. My hubby's best friend's wife decided to just randomly stop taking BC last year. She really didn't WANT a baby that badly but she said if it happens it happens. She got preggo right away. Aaaaand to top it off she wasn't that excited, she said she doesn't like babies that much. The cherry on top was she wanted a boy and ended up with a girl (which is what I'm hoping for first). She was so disappointed. It was the hardest thing to keep my mouth shut and just hug and congratulate her!

Good luck to you!

Oh man! That would irk me sooo bad! It's crazy how we can sit here and do everything we can possibly do scientifically to make this happen, and it doesn't.. but then others (especially the ungrateful others) it happens "by accident" lol I mean.. what ?! That sounded really whiney and I don't mean to rant because i am TRULY excited for them. It just kind of blows my mind sometimes.

I told my mom that its like you study for a week before the big math test. You pay for a tutor, you do everything you can. Test day comes and you still didn't pass. But then another person comes in, never studied, guesses on half, and aces it lol That's the frustration :dohh:

Haha it's so hard! Thought id be better about it by buying a huge batch of cheapies from amazon - because I reasoned I could just do one a day throughout the month to satisfy my addiction...but NOPE! I see that whole big batch and use them up right away!!! When I was pregnant with DD I did 6 dollar store cheapies in a day (that means during daylight hours - doesn't include the 3 I used at night :shrug:) so bad!

Haha it's so hard! Thought id be better about it by buying a huge batch of cheapies from amazon - because I reasoned I could just do one a day throughout the month to satisfy my addiction...but NOPE! I see that whole big batch and use them up right away!!! When I was pregnant with DD I did 6 dollar store cheapies in a day (that means during daylight hours - doesn't include the 3 I used at night :shrug:) so bad!

Lol this sounds bad but sometimes I'm just that excited say if I run to the store to get a pgt After symptom spotting. I have to use their bathroom. Lol funny, the tho ge we do nana. Would have been happy with 200 for Xmas lol lovely present that would hav been x

Lol this sounds bad but sometimes I'm just that excited say if I run to the store to get a pgt After symptom spotting. I have to use their bathroom. Lol funny, the tho ge we do nana. Would have been happy with 200 for Xmas lol lovely present that would hav been x

Oooo I actually did buy a couple of my friends packa of OPKS and pregnancy tests for Christmas this year! It was sort of as a joke as they were all just starting to try to conceive - but it didn't take long for the addiction to kick in! lol they're all hooked now! One is pregnant actually! Other in TWW like us :) (and prob also compulsively testing)

Hahaha that is so funny the struggle is real hey. Dh says to me all the time you seriously have an addiction. When I buy a pack he hides them and only gives them to me when he thinks I should test but 9 times out of 10 I will search the house until I find them lol.

Meg: Yes I would definitely be happy and the alcohol would not bother me at all once I found out! If your lo isn't bothered by the weaning then obviously it was time. I was hoping to tantem nurse my youngest and bub #4 but with how little he feeds I doubt it. If I don't sort of force him to feed he wouldn't have a single feed during the day, he has only just turned 1 so I am not comfortable for that to happen yet.

Whats the earliest everyone has had a bfp? If I implanted yesterday at 6dpo like I am suspecting then I should be able to get a bfp at 9-10dpo just wondering if anyone knows of when they implanted and then when they got their bfp :)

I think I finally got my pos opk! Lesson learnt, my body behaves differently without nursing. I thought I got decent ewcm while nursing but this cycle it was so much starting Thursday I thought everyday I was o'ing. I even called my opk's a bad batch. So last bd was yesterday which is when I saw DH last as he is traveling again. Not ideal, but still in with a chance I indeed O

Yay for the positive goodluck at catching the egg :) definitely still in with a chance the sheltons method you stop dtd a few days before O my fx for you
I must have accidentally deleted something so it didnt show that it was a reply lol

I wouldn't mind a girl this time around. If hubs wasn't traveling I don't think I'd have the "balls" to stop bd'ing a couple of days before O. Something I def happening down there. This evening out of the blue I got this cramp that felt just like a braxton hicks. Not painfull just this weird tightening. Almost made me a bit nauseous. I know you are still nursing and are not planning on weaning anytime soon if I read correctly. It's taken me a bit by surprise how much stronger this O, my first O after weaning seems. Way more ewcm, cervix open for days, temps a lot lower and now the weird tightening in my uterus. I must say I'm already getting my hopes up way too high, just feels like there's no way I'm not pregnant. Haha...ok I better come down to earth. I hope you catch that egg too :) I think you said you are getting ewcm right now.

Looks like you already O'ed Kirstie! With DS I got a big dip at 11dpo and had hot flashes then chills the next couple of days, I knew something was up, but I didn't test until 15dpo. That was before I knew about ICs or I would have never made it that long without testing. So I'm not much of help in answering your question :)

Can I jump in too? testing on the 18th / 19th at present.

3dpo today :)

Good luck to you!

Oh man! That would irk me sooo bad! It's crazy how we can sit here and do everything we can possibly do scientifically to make this happen, and it doesn't.. but then others (especially the ungrateful others) it happens "by accident" lol I mean.. what ?! That sounded really whiney and I don't mean to rant because i am TRULY excited for them. It just kind of blows my mind sometimes.

I told my mom that its like you study for a week before the big math test. You pay for a tutor, you do everything you can. Test day comes and you still didn't pass. But then another person comes in, never studied, guesses on half, and aces it lol That's the frustration :dohh:

YES! That's exactly how I feel! I do feel terrible that I get so frustrated about it because really, all the best to them! But...but....but :wacko:

Today at work my boss and I were having a discussion at my desk (work related) and a friend of ours walked in (she's 5 months preggo) and next thing I know I'm smack dab in the middle of a baby talk back and forth because she's expecting and my boss' daughter had a baby about 7 months ago (my boss' first grandchild) so it went on and on for about 30 minutes AT my desk. My desk is an "L" shape so I had one on one side and one on the other and me stuck in between. All I could do was sit there and just smile and listen 8-[ when inside I was ready to :sad2:

Gotta stay strong! lol

::raises hand to join Overtesters Anonymous::

My hubby has mastered the gigantic eyeroll every time I buy more strips/sticks. :blush:

I swear this TWW is enough to drive any poor woman insane!

Mom15 this is your first cycle ttc since weaning right? It feels like everything I read shows women conceiving IMMEDIATELY after weaning. I think your chances are good :)

Kirstie, Louie is still having a lot of boob in the evenings and overnight. If I can get pg I will let him have boob whenever he wants again. I would love to tandem feed, but it looks like my milk will likely dry up during pg anyway. I dunno, maybe he would recommence bf after the birth.

Also with DS, I had IB at 6dpo but didn't get a bfp til 12dpo (on an IC, I think a FRER would have showed pos sooner). :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->