Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

I need to change my POAS day! From Oct 14 to Oct 17th! I just got my + OPK yesterday & today!

Sun Beam- I hope your temps go up tomorrow! FX'd!

BabyDust- I have been feeling weird twinges since 3dpo. I had them until today (10dpo) Also been having the headaches. I sure hope it all means something other than AF lol

Bella- Welcome! Isn't it funny that we cannot resist POAS? Even though we know its likely too early lol.. GL!

And right back up they went! So confused!!!!

Mom15 this is your first cycle ttc since weaning right? It feels like everything I read shows women conceiving IMMEDIATELY after weaning. I think your chances are good :)

Kirstie, Louie is still having a lot of boob in the evenings and overnight. If I can get pg I will let him have boob whenever he wants again. I would love to tandem feed, but it looks like my milk will likely dry up during pg anyway. I dunno, maybe he would recommence bf after the birth.

Also with DS, I had IB at 6dpo but didn't get a bfp til 12dpo (on an IC, I think a FRER would have showed pos sooner). :)

Yeah I had ib eith all 3 of mine at 8-9dpo and then bfp at 11-12dpo but I will be testing at 9-10dpo this time I just dont want to get a false negative and drink :(

I know I'm joining super late...
But here I am. AF due today, 7 Feb. Nothing yet. If she doesn't show, I'll be testing in a couple of days.
I had an early loss exactly one month ago, then I was tracking O with OPKs - it was late but we caught it.

Congrats on all the BFPs so far.
And sorry about the BFNs.
Also, good luck to all still waiting.

Sun Beam- I hope your temps go up tomorrow! FX'd!

BabyDust- I have been feeling weird twinges since 3dpo. I had them until today (10dpo) Also been having the headaches. I sure hope it all means something other than AF lol

Bella- Welcome! Isn't it funny that we cannot resist POAS? Even though we know its likely too early lol.. GL!

And right back up they went! So confused!!!!

Now MY temps dropped today. Still above coverline but I wasn't happy to see it. I also tossed a lot last night.. ahh it's too early for AF.. FX for a temp rise tomorrow

Mom15 this is your first cycle ttc since weaning right? It feels like everything I read shows women conceiving IMMEDIATELY after weaning. I think your chances are good :)

Kirstie, Louie is still having a lot of boob in the evenings and overnight. If I can get pg I will let him have boob whenever he wants again. I would love to tandem feed, but it looks like my milk will likely dry up during pg anyway. I dunno, maybe he would recommence bf after the birth.

Also with DS, I had IB at 6dpo but didn't get a bfp til 12dpo (on an IC, I think a FRER would have showed pos sooner). :)

Thanks Meg! I hope it's true for me :) and even if not it's promising to see an immediate difference in O signs. I really hope for a big spike tomorrow and the then it'll be interesting to see if my temps stay up. While nursing I'd get a spike and then my temp would gradually decline. So even though I was ovulating, I don't think I really had a chance, cause my progesterone decreased too early!
Btw my DS nickname is Lui :)
Hopefully you won't have to wean and even get a chance at tandem feeding. Some kids even dry nurse through pregnancy, given that it's not too uncomfortable for you.

Well TWW is about halfway over at this point. This was a break-NTNP cycle so I didn't track O and I'm not symptom spotting. Its definitely been a nice break! Based on my very consistent 26 day cycles I expect AF to show next Wednesday, I'll probably start spotting earlier though... just in time for valentines day lol. I'm under no delusions that I'm actually pregnant. That just doesn't seem to be in the realm of possibility for me. Its kind of crazy that I keep trying haha.

Good luck to all those other ladies in the TWW and for those who get AF I'll be betting I'll join you next cycle, when I'll finally be starting femara!

I have my fingers crossed for you Belle!
AF is due for me around next Weds also. I am not feeling very positive this month... we also took it a little easier than normal. Im a bit over all the constant 'trying'.
We are going to Thailand in a couple of weeks for a break in the sunshine. We will be there over the next fertile time so I think we'll just see what happens.
I cant wait for a few cocktails by the beach!
Good luck and keep us posted :)

8dpo today so I tested: :bfn:

With DS I got my BFP the morning of 9dpo.

Not feeling too optimistic. My stomach hurt/was crampy from 3:30 AM to 10:30 PM yesterday but then (TMI sorry) I went #2 and then it finally stopped hurting so I guess that was the problem, not implantation cramps like I wanted to believe.

8dpo today so I tested: :bfn:

With DS I got my BFP the morning of 9dpo.

Not feeling too optimistic. My stomach hurt/was crampy from 3:30 AM to 10:30 PM yesterday but then (TMI sorry) I went #2 and then it finally stopped hurting so I guess that was the problem, not implantation cramps like I wanted to believe.

Don't feel bad! Im only like 1 or 2 dpo but I'm symptom spotting like crazy :wacko: swore I was feeling burning itching nipples - but turns out it was just the tag of the new bra I bought :dohh:

Just checking in at 4dpo. Symptoms have pretty much been non-existent so far this TWW. Boobs have felt heavy/sore and a few twinges here and there, but I've had that many times in BFN cycles. Shrug, here's hoping.

Just checking in at 4dpo. Symptoms have pretty much been non-existent so far this TWW. Boobs have felt heavy/sore and a few twinges here and there, but I've had that many times in BFN cycles. Shrug, here's hoping.

When will you be testing xx

Can my temp dip be implantation? Was planning to wait until 15th to test... but this dip makes me want to test earlier. The 2ww is starting to make me crazy, and Im not even halfway through it...

Oh pleeeeeeeease let this be the start of a positive opk!
Cd 14 of 28 and first month ever using opk's. First time I've seen this since starting them a week ago. I usually test at around 6 when I get home from work so I'll test again in a few hours. Fx!!!

Attachments

• 20170207_134746.jpg
    20170207_134746.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 7
Cd 14 of 28 and first month ever using opk's. First time I've seen this since starting them a week ago. I usually test at around 6 when I get home from work so I'll test again in a few hours. Fx!!!

Oooo looks promising! :happydance:

Oooo looks promising! :happydance:

I sure hope so! I've been mildly freaking out that I'll miss the surge or that I'm doing something wrong. Seeing as how my cycles are regular I thought id be getting a positive either yesterday or Sunday. Hoping this is it!

Hi Gals. Not feeling very chatty, but wanted to welcome the new ladies. I know there were a few of you. Please repost when you are planning to test so I can add you. Welcome and Good luck!
:dust:

Oh! That looks hopeful! :thumbup:

Good luck!

Well I tested again and line isn't as dark as it was a few hours ago :(
Being that it's cd 14 almost 15 I definitely expected a positive by now.
I guess I'll see what happens tomorrow but I'm losing hope. Been bd'ing everyday to be safe.
When I found out I was pg back in December I got a blazing BFP at cd 29 leading me to think I would have o'd somewhere around this midway point.
Tomorrow is supposed to be the start of my tww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->