Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Mom15 this is your first cycle ttc since weaning right? It feels like everything I read shows women conceiving IMMEDIATELY after weaning. I think your chances are good :)

Kirstie, Louie is still having a lot of boob in the evenings and overnight. If I can get pg I will let him have boob whenever he wants again. I would love to tandem feed, but it looks like my milk will likely dry up during pg anyway. I dunno, maybe he would recommence bf after the birth.

Also with DS, I had IB at 6dpo but didn't get a bfp til 12dpo (on an IC, I think a FRER would have showed pos sooner). :)

Thanks Meg! I hope it's true for me :) and even if not it's promising to see an immediate difference in O signs. I really hope for a big spike tomorrow and the then it'll be interesting to see if my temps stay up. While nursing I'd get a spike and then my temp would gradually decline. So even though I was ovulating, I don't think I really had a chance, cause my progesterone decreased too early!
Btw my DS nickname is Lui :)
Hopefully you won't have to wean and even get a chance at tandem feeding. Some kids even dry nurse through pregnancy, given that it's not too uncomfortable for you.
I'm not sure when/ if I'm o'ing. I've been using opks 2-3 x a day since cd8 and today at cd13 they are getting darker. Maybe I will o a few days later than I thought in previous cycles. At least if I discover I have a short LP I can try and do something about it before resorting to full weaning :)
I so hope I can keep bf Louie much longer <3
Good luck!

Oh pleeeeeeeease let this be the start of a positive opk!
Cd 14 of 28 and first month ever using opk's. First time I've seen this since starting them a week ago. I usually test at around 6 when I get home from work so I'll test again in a few hours. Fx!!!
I'm cd13 and have an opk today like that. I'm hoping maybe I will o in a few days. I have a 28 day cycle like you :) GL

Well caved today and bfn on what I think is 8dpo going by cp and cm but ff says otherwise. I have found ff to be wrong for the last 3 of my cycles anyone else have that problem? Sometimes I feel like if you don't have a regular cycle ff is not reliable :(
The first 2 days after o day were a rise but not a big rise and then I had a little rise for 2 days then a really big rise so ff is putting me at 3dpo which there is no way because I have no ewcm and cervix was closed for quite a few days before it is saying I am oing.
I will test again tomorrow morning dh gets home from working away tomorrow afternoon so if I get a bfp tomorrow I have time to surprise him.

Mom15 this is your first cycle ttc since weaning right? It feels like everything I read shows women conceiving IMMEDIATELY after weaning. I think your chances are good :)

Kirstie, Louie is still having a lot of boob in the evenings and overnight. If I can get pg I will let him have boob whenever he wants again. I would love to tandem feed, but it looks like my milk will likely dry up during pg anyway. I dunno, maybe he would recommence bf after the birth.

Also with DS, I had IB at 6dpo but didn't get a bfp til 12dpo (on an IC, I think a FRER would have showed pos sooner). :)

Thanks Meg! I hope it's true for me :) and even if not it's promising to see an immediate difference in O signs. I really hope for a big spike tomorrow and the then it'll be interesting to see if my temps stay up. While nursing I'd get a spike and then my temp would gradually decline. So even though I was ovulating, I don't think I really had a chance, cause my progesterone decreased too early!
Btw my DS nickname is Lui :)
Hopefully you won't have to wean and even get a chance at tandem feeding. Some kids even dry nurse through pregnancy, given that it's not too uncomfortable for you.
I'm not sure when/ if I'm o'ing. I've been using opks 2-3 x a day since cd8 and today at cd13 they are getting darker. Maybe I will o a few days later than I thought in previous cycles. At least if I discover I have a short LP I can try and do something about it before resorting to full weaning :)
I so hope I can keep bf Louie much longer <3
Good luck!

I hope you get to pinpoint O. My pp LPs were 5,4,4,8,3,9,10. So it has slowly gotten better. The 3 day one was after a trip overseas to visit my parents in Germany. I ate so much food that I started producing more milk again, to the point where it would randomly let down even if DS was not nursing. That cycle I didn't O until CD48 and AF came 4 days later. So to me there was a def. connection between milk production and my cycle. I hope yours isn't that short. I did take some B100 complex to try to lengthen it, but at the same time we were reducing feeds so it's hard to say how effective it was.

Afm, I'm very anxious to get my temp rise tomorrow. If it's not up, I will have no clue what's going on...

Well caved today and bfn on what I think is 8dpo going by cp and cm but ff says otherwise. I have found ff to be wrong for the last 3 of my cycles anyone else have that problem? Sometimes I feel like if you don't have a regular cycle ff is not reliable :(
The first 2 days after o day were a rise but not a big rise and then I had a little rise for 2 days then a really big rise so ff is putting me at 3dpo which there is no way because I have no ewcm and cervix was closed for quite a few days before it is saying I am oing.
I will test again tomorrow morning dh gets home from working away tomorrow afternoon so if I get a bfp tomorrow I have time to surprise him.

I always trust my own judgment of cm and cp over what ff says. If you have irregular cycles it's harder for ff to make predictions. Also you are still night nursing right? My temps were a mess to the point where I stopped for a while until DS was sleeping better. If you feel like it you could share your chart and maybe we can help see what's going on. And hopefully it was just too early for a bfp!

Oh pleeeeeeeease let this be the start of a positive opk!
Cd 14 of 28 and first month ever using opk's. First time I've seen this since starting them a week ago. I usually test at around 6 when I get home from work so I'll test again in a few hours. Fx!!!
I'm cd13 and have an opk today like that. I'm hoping maybe I will o in a few days. I have a 28 day cycle like you :) GL

Sometimes opk's just don't show full picture i think - mine was stark white all the time with 2 days of squinters at about the same time as my crosshairs in ff.
So keep hope and keep bd-ing! Fx'd for both of you!

Happy birthday cppeace. You're missed here.

I always trust my own judgment of cm and cp over what ff says. If you have irregular cycles it's harder for ff to make predictions. Also you are still night nursing right? My temps were a mess to the point where I stopped for a while until DS was sleeping better. If you feel like it you could share your chart and maybe we can help see what's going on. And hopefully it was just too early for a bfp!

I think it also has to do with I stopped temping this month but with how much ewcm I had ai decided to start temping a day before the day of what It hink was O. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2dbd54

This is my chart I think I o'd either cd28 or 29 but I am pretty sure 28 I had huge huge sex drive and crampy. But ff has put me at 3dpo today which is definitely not the case lol. I am only nursing once or twice a night and always get a good solid 4-5hrs before I wake in the morning and my temps have been pretty good but my cycles are still all over the place last month was a 33 day cycle the month before a 40 day cycle. Before ds I had regular 28 day cycles with on between cd12-14 I wish it was that straight forward now!!

Tested again this morning at 9dpo, another BFN. Pretty sure I'm out as this is when I got my BFP with DS.

Best of luck to everyone, hope there are some BFP's soon!! :)

Woke up with ewcm this morning. Last bd was yesterday morning and hubby is at work already.
I'm not at risk of missing this window if we wait till tonight to dtd right??
I'm just being paranoid right now lol

Ladies I dont know what to think! I just tested as I have not been able to sleep all night and am really really nauseous. 2 lines 1 very faint but 2 limes popped up straight away both with colour and then the test line dissapeared! Dodgy test? Bfn? Bfp? I am kicking myself for not getting a diggy as well now as it would show up if I had a line and it was real. Aarrgghh how annoying lol my heart was seriously pounding I was like shut up no way I dunno even though I feel good this month it still completely shocked me I was just sat there going holy shit holy shit holy shit lol I would take a photo but there is no point the line has completely gone.

Ladies I dont know what to think! I just tested as I have not been able to sleep all night and am really really nauseous. 2 lines 1 very faint but 2 limes popped up straight away both with colour and then the test line dissapeared! Dodgy test? Bfn? Bfp? I am kicking myself for not getting a diggy as well now as it would show up if I had a line and it was real. Aarrgghh how annoying lol my heart was seriously pounding I was like shut up no way I dunno even though I feel good this month it still completely shocked me I was just sat there going holy shit holy shit holy shit lol I would take a photo but there is no point the line has completely gone.

Oh nooo - sounds like a nightmare. Unfortunately a test like that means neither bfp nor bfn... u will have to take another one...:hugs:

My blood work showed I did indeed ovulate. 7dpo progesterone was 28. So now I wait...not feeling very positive this month as I've been sick.

Oh nooo - sounds like a nightmare. Unfortunately a test like that means neither bfp nor bfn... u will have to take another one...:hugs:

I know how frustrating!!!! Something inside me says bfp maybe the extreme nausea lol but wow I wamted to ring dh straight away and tell him. He is currently waiting at the airport to come home so that would have brightened up his wait but I don't want to speak to soon.

Woke up with ewcm this morning. Last bd was yesterday morning and hubby is at work already.
I'm not at risk of missing this window if we wait till tonight to dtd right??
I'm just being paranoid right now lol

The egg lasts 48 hours I think, so you'll be fine. :thumbup: especially as you bd'd yesterday morning, the sperm will be waiting for the egg to arrive!

Tested again this morning at 9dpo, another BFN. Pretty sure I'm out as this is when I got my BFP with DS.

Best of luck to everyone, hope there are some BFP's soon!! :)

9dpo is very early, so don't count yourself out yet. Good luck xx

Ooh sounds promising! Have you got a test to take tomorrow? :happydance: Was your test a cheapy one? Maybe a more expensive brand will give you a better line. Fingers crossed! Xx

My blood work showed I did indeed ovulate. 7dpo progesterone was 28. So now I wait...not feeling very positive this month as I've been sick.
Why would you not feel positive if you've been sick? That's a good sign isn't it? Good luck! Xx

AFM - my nose is bleeding a tiny bit when I blow it, which was a sign for me when I was last pregnant! Also I wretched while cooking duck the other night and couldn't eat it as I couldn't stand the smell. OH assured me it tasted and smelt delicious! I'm also very snappy and irritable, but that might also be PMS. I'm 7/8dpo today. Won't test until at least 11dpo, so Sunday!

Teacup your symptoms sound super promising!!! Gl I hope you get your bfp!

I used an frer I dont usually use any other brand I have had really bad experiences with the ics we can get in australia so I just stick to the best :)
I will buy another test today for tomorrow I think or a digi for tomorrow. Fx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cppeace! :cake: :wohoo: I hope you had a lovely day. Xx

Teacup, I don't know if being sick is a good thing...Ive had respiratory stuff for 2 weeks and had stomach flu Sunday night and Monday. I'm not sure if that interferes with implantation, but it's sure made my temps crazy.

Teacup your symptoms sound super promising!!! Gl I hope you get your bfp!

I used an frer I dont usually use any other brand I have had really bad experiences with the ics we can get in australia so I just stick to the best :)
I will buy another test today for tomorrow I think or a digi for tomorrow. Fx

Oh Kirstie good luck! That sounds so promising, I really hope it's your bfp! :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->