• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

BTW my opk went positive today finally. So, Should ovulate either tonight or tomorrow morn if opk pattern follows my norm. We shall see.

We're ovulation buddies for this month! I got a positive opk late last night. Lots of ovulation pain on my left side too. It's CD15 for me today.

I'm surprised after last month's chemical pregnancy, my body still ovulated at the normal time!

Fingers crossed for determined :spermy: and :bfp:s

Fabulous Casey! Best of luck to those adventurous sperm.

I'm really thinking I'm ovulating today because I have sore breasts. Never have gotten them due to ovulation, so hoping this is a good powerful ovulation!

Good luck Teacherlynn! I've not had sore boobs for O either, but I'm sure any things possible. Are you tracking in any other way?? Fx!

Hello everyone! Please add me to the list as well! I haven't posted much on here but now that its been a year of trying, I've started AF a few days ago, and it's a new year...I'm in desperate need of some camaraderie! :hugs:

I should ovulate around Feb 3rd, so put me down to test on Feb 17th please!

BFP to all of you! :pink::blue:

If fertility friend is correct giving my back my ch's then af is due in 6 or 7 days. That will put me at testing around my birthday next cycle.

Morning all! I'm counting down to ovulation! Fertile window starts Wednesday 👌

Hoping for BFPs all around 😄

Duster, I started temping also. This is my first full cycle temping. My temp did go up the highest it's been since period, but it's not very high, so I don't know if I can officially confirm o for yesterday or not.

Welcome new ladies! I will add and make changes as needed.
Right now I'm achy and cranky and just not here.

I believe everyone is caught up now. Good luck all.

I'm in so much pain and such. We AI'd this morn and I had terrible spasming cramps just afterward. Pain in both ovary sides and uterus area. Anther positive OPK this morn so I'd say today should be ovulation day. Should see a huge temp rise tomorrow.

Ha I'm so excited to ovulate! My fertile window isn't starting till at least Wednesday according to FF but I'm so wanting to pee on a stick that I've started my OPKs already 😂 Negative of course 😱

lol Don't feel bad. I start earlier than I should on OPKs. I just like to see that second line lol

Good luck cppeace. I hope this is your cycle.

Thanks 28. Fx for your next cycle to be the one for you!

Good luck catching the egg cppeace!! Do you mind if I ask what your situation is that you use iui/Ai? Tell me to bugger off if you want! Lol.

Teacherlynn, good luck, my temp usually does a slow climb up after O, so even if it's not super high yet yours may yet climb higher!

Afm, my temp was almost the same again today, but that's ok cos it wasn't back down below what will be my coverline, so in happy that I did actually O. I normally have a slow climb anyway so that big jump was uncommon! Lol. It'll hopefully just keep climbing in the next few days to a nice level for the TWW!

My guy has very low sex drive in so much as he doesn't feel like having sex. He does not have erectile dysfunction but does have some back and knee issues and sometimes sex gives him a headache. He generally doesn't think of sex that often and I usually have to initiate it. If I don't it doesn't happen. If He is pushing himself and doesn't really want it often he can not complete the job on his end. We average sex once a month, which isn't conductive to baby making. So we have now started regular home insemination with a syringe and container. I have to prod him for that but he is able to get that done pretty easy, usually 5 minutes or so. It has about the same chances as regular sex so gonna give it a try for a few months before throwing in the towel completely on baby making.

I'm 5dpt at the moment and I'm thinking the trigger has pretty much gone.. I haven't been able to test it out as my ICs are rubbish.

I'm starting to feel a lot more normal again, the nausea has stopped but I've a ton of lotiony cm the past 2 days. My Beagle has finally stopped following me absolutely everywhere & cuddling up to me! It's silly I know but she's generally not bothered with me so it was really extreme and out of character. 😂

I'm joining February, will test on 2/21!

Things I'll be doing differently this month...
1. 150mg Clomid CD4-8
2. Low carb, better for my PCOS.
3. Actually BDing during ovulation time instead for the three days after ovulation ha
4. Temping earlier so that FF can tell easier when I have ovulated.

Anyway! Fingers crossed! I'll read through the 11 pages I've missed so far tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->