Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

I hope you get to pinpoint O. My pp LPs were 5,4,4,8,3,9,10. So it has slowly gotten better. The 3 day one was after a trip overseas to visit my parents in Germany. I ate so much food that I started producing more milk again, to the point where it would randomly let down even if DS was not nursing. That cycle I didn't O until CD48 and AF came 4 days later. So to me there was a def. connection between milk production and my cycle. I hope yours isn't that short. I did take some B100 complex to try to lengthen it, but at the same time we were reducing feeds so it's hard to say how effective it was.

Afm, I'm very anxious to get my temp rise tomorrow. If it's not up, I will have no clue what's going on...
Haha that's interesting about eating more encouraging letdowns. So if I had a short luteal phase, it would be more likely my cycles would be long and irregular? I have 28 day cycles. cd14 now and yet to get a pos opk. There were some darkish lines cd7-8 but that would be too early right? 17-18 day long LP isn't possible is it? Did your temp rise? I hope you o'd :) we're not likely going to be able to bd tonight as dh is having surgery on his foot :( but we did last night and hopefully tomorrow. I'll keep using the opks til cd22 or so.

Sometimes opk's just don't show full picture i think - mine was stark white all the time with 2 days of squinters at about the same time as my crosshairs in ff.
So keep hope and keep bd-ing! Fx'd for both of you!
Thank you :) I've never had much luck with them!

Meg I have never had any luck with opks I think some women they just don't work for :(

Hmm well about an hour ago cm changed to creamy/lotion-like. Thinking that means today was o day! Oh man this tww is going to drive me nuts

I am ssssooooo nauseous today if I don't eat I feel sick but then when I eat I feel even more sick. If this truely is a bfp cycle I am hoping and prayong I don't have hg again!!

Meg I have never had any luck with opks I think some women they just don't work for :(

I want to go to the dr and ask for a blood test to see if I'm actually o'ing but I'm worried they'll just tell me to stop bf :(

Faint (neg) opks today and no cm. I feel like I can't trust anything with my body anymore, I used to be able to tell the exact day I o'd and now I don't have a clue :(

Thanks for the birthday wishes. It was a nice peaceful day and I am just hanging.

The biggest thing I found was the nursing at night had the biggest impact for ovulating. As at night is when you build your supply you are rested so is bub and the milk is flowing lol. I think I have been ovulating because maddox has only been feeding once or twice a night since he was about 2 months and for a good 6 months there he slept through the night so now that he has basically day weaned I am back on track.
Maybe try cutting back night feeds if possible, it took me about 2 weeks with my first before there was no tears as he was a 12 time a night feeder he was a booby monster!!!! I have fallen pregnant while breastfeeding and if I am now that will be the second time so stopping bf isnt always the answer and the dr would be an idiot to suggest that!

Caved and tested again with a 4hr hold and it was a stark white negative. Pretty sure I am out but who knows. I am not going to test again now until af is late. I had a bit of a sore throat yesterday and a really sore throat today so maybe that is why my temp is so high hmmm who knows.

GL Kirstie xx
I have no idea how to night wean, I think I would only do that as a last resort.... did you just use other methods to settle DS? Louie had weaned himself off the dummy but I've reintroduced it and he's using that as a pacifier instead of me now lol.
I'm seeing a dr tomorrow to get a form so I can get a blood test next wk to see if I o'd :) nervous but I hope she's nice to me.

Happy bday cppeace :)

Yes we coslept at that stage and I would just sing to him and calm him and use his dummy as I was his comfort so wanted to replace that, every night got that little bit easier and I weaned him down to 3-4 feeds a night he was still feeding around 7-8 times in a 24hr period until I was about 17-18 weeks pregnant and he selfweaned when my milk turned back to colostrum and 1 day he just wouldn't take it and never fed again it was heartbreaking!!!

Af now a day late - bfns on tests - blah who knows what life is playing at!

Sorry to hear you're out sunbeam :hugs: I'll probably be seeing you soon in the March thread! Xx

Afm - Bfn on a test - but 8dpo is a little early - not sure what I was thinking! Must have self control for the next few days and will try not to test. :dohh:

I finally have lift off! Feels so good to be back in the TWW. Not feeling super confident with out BD schedule, but we'll see. It only takes one!

Hey teacup, I tested today at 9dpo so we can be overtesters together! Lol.

Finally got a positive OPK, CD19, sooooo much bloating and uncomfortableness, dumb Clomid! I think this is my last cycle of Clomid for a little while if we don't get pregnant, the high dose is just a bit hard on my system :(

6 dpo - grossly nauseous.

Sadly it doesn't mean anything because I pretty much have nausea during every LP. Boo!

Fingers crossed though. I really really want to have hope for this cycle.

Ok so my temp went down and back up and today I am 13dpo.. I'm wondering if I implanted late? I tested early and still got a bfn, but there was a potential squinter lol but who knows. While my cycles are irregular I usually am very regular with my LP sooo either a BFP is coming or Af Will come sometime this weekend!

Alright, So I have decided to come back out become more social again lol... Sorry, I went ghost for awhile. I wasn't even really that upset about AF it was just a combo of things.
We will keep trying for another couple months at least. This is only cycle 3 back to ttc. Trying to give it at least 6 months.

Sorry to hear about AF sunbeam... I will be starting the March thread in another couple days. I will be testing around the 5th or 6th depending on ovulation and such.

I know I missed some ladies that joined and I will add you if you repost.

Good luck all those to still test.

:dust:

I had a temp drop this morning but dh had the fan on all night and it was freezing it was only by .2 I noted it. I didnt test this morning as I used it last night lol my cervix is so tightly closed. I can't decide whether or not to do one more test tomorrow morning or just wait for af. I am throwing my cousin a 40th party tomorrow night and want to have a drink so might test one more time tomorrow.

Sorry you are out sunbeam good luck with your march cycle.

Welcome back cppeace and gl for march xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->