Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Hi! Do you all mind if I join your (not so little) group? :)

I'm ttc #5 and will start testing on February 15th when I'm 8dpo, as I'm addicted to POAS, lol! This will be our last baby, and I'm really hoping that October will be our month <3 I have a son born in November, twin boys in December, and another son in January. Only makes sense to go with October! And to make it even better, I'll be due October 31st.

I'm on clomid, and I chart my bbt, but this cycle looks so different, and it's hard to see exactly when I ovulated. My temperatures are off likely because I am only getting about 3-4 hours of sleep atm with my job (I'm a doula).

Anyhow, I can see the line DrJo!! Definitely test again - so exciting!! :D

drjo that definitely looks like the start of something!

I definitely am seeing the start of something DRJo- FX

WElcome, Mommy Price! I will add you. GL :dust:

Congrats fit mumma how exciting a h&h 9 months to you!!

Drjo I definitely see the start of something can't wait to see your next test!

Afm im pretty sure af will arrive in the next few days my temp has gone down again and bfn this morning so I will just wait for her to come now. Oh well on to next cycle!!

Thank you for allowing me to join :) I have 86 pages of posts to read - should be lots of fun!

Sorry kirstiedenman :( Hopefully your temperatures will pick back up. The shows not over until the witch shows up ;)

Sorry katy.

Congrats fitmama!

Afm, I think I might be crazy. I took a cheapie wondfo yesterday 9dpo and it was bfn. Fully expected since I've been sick this cycle and just haven't been feeling lucky, plus 9dpo, right? I still was trying to even believe I ovulated after my progesterone confirmed it with a level of 28. Today I took another, cuz I'm a pee stickoholic, and I have 19 of them, so why not, lol. And I swear I see a line. I've never had line eye. I always err on the side of caution. So wth? I'm going to have to go out and get a better test. I looked back at the one I took yesterday, which was clearly bfn, and now I do see an extremely faint colorless line on it. I've never seen a false line or evap on a wondfo before. It's so light, especially on camera, I'm not sure if you'll be able to see it.
View attachment 985795

I see it!!!

Also I love the name Nora and I named my daughter Nora Nadine :)

AFM my OPKs are officially negative today and I'm guessing today is ovulation day based on my chart. I'll keep testing a few more days till I get that three days of temp rise. I'm worried we didn't get enough BDing in, we BD on O-4, O-2, O-1, and then we will again today and tomorrow. I know that means we only missed one day so I know I'm not exactly worrying reasonably but it's that one thing I always worry we won't get right, BD timing.

I'll be starting to test probably around the 20th.

Jess that is plenty of BD -2 and -1 are fantastic timing!

That's loads of bd, Jess! And on such good days too :) I typically bd every 36 hours, but this time things were a bit too chaotic for that to happen. For me, it was O-4 and O-1. I'm a little nervous that it mine wasn't frequent enough :/ Though I need clomid to ovulate, I've never had a cycle where I didn't conceive when on it... until this time.

This is my second round for this "to-be baby", and with me not bd-ing like I usually do, I'm afraid I might be out. But, we'll see - I'm only 3dpo.

Sorry about the bfn's and af's.
Congratulations fit and Dr!
Good luck to everyone in the tww still.

Afm: I'm still waiting to O. I bought some cheap opk's from the Dollar Tree and have 2 lines just no positive yet. I got two different brands to make sure they were working. Both look about the same with no positive yet so I'll keep testing till I get my positive and keep bd'ing every other day (if I can keep convincing dh lol) till I know I have O'd. cp is getting soft and starting to open so I'm finally getting close! This is now cd 20 for me. I'm hoping this isn't going to be another extra long cycle.

Oh and happy belated birthday Cp! I'm happy to see you are back and decided to keep trying! Good luck for March!

Congratulations DrJo and FitMama! :happydance: Have a happy and healthy 9 months! Xx

AFM - my boobs are super super tender, and I have had a stuffy nose in the morning, and when I blow my nose there is a little blood on the tissue - I had this exact thing when I was last pregnant! Have had a few cramps though which makes me worry AF is on the way. Will try to hold off testing until Sunday morning at the earliest. :coffee:

Thanks everyone! I took another wondfo this afternoon and it's slightly darker, though still really faint. I also took a frer and there's a line. And...I did a cb digi, but unsurprisingly that came up not pregnant. I'll attach pics. I never had a positive opk this cycle and I was testing at least twice a day. I believe ovulation happened on cd 18.
Resized_20170210_152505.jpg
Resized_20170210_152609.jpg

Congrats to the BFP!

I have a question for those who have used wondfos.. I've had some squinters the last couple of days but some show nothing and look like the strip has nicks and scratches in them. I don't know what to think of them. I figure if AF isn't here by Monday I will try a FRER.. just don't want to spend the $$ yet. What are your experiences with wondfo hcg?

Jess that is plenty of BD -2 and -1 are fantastic timing!

That's loads of bd, Jess! And on such good days too :) I typically bd every 36 hours, but this time things were a bit too chaotic for that to happen. For me, it was O-4 and O-1. I'm a little nervous that it mine wasn't frequent enough :/ Though I need clomid to ovulate, I've never had a cycle where I didn't conceive when on it... until this time.

This is my second round for this "to-be baby", and with me not bd-ing like I usually do, I'm afraid I might be out. But, we'll see - I'm only 3dpo.

I hope so! I hate feeling like I could have done more to make this cycle successful.

Congrats to the BFP!

I have a question for those who have used wondfos.. I've had some squinters the last couple of days but some show nothing and look like the strip has nicks and scratches in them. I don't know what to think of them. I figure if AF isn't here by Monday I will try a FRER.. just don't want to spend the $$ yet. What are your experiences with wondfo hcg?

My first BFP for my daughter and for my chemical pregnancy were on Wondfos. They do sometimes have imperfections in the strip but it hasn't impacted my tests that I know of. I actually prefer them now because it was how I figured out I was having a chemical, digitalis said pregnancy and FRERs were positive but my Wondfos were faint every single day for 6-7 days and I just knew they should be get darker.

Anyway! I think if you are getting a faint BFP on a wondfo at 9dpo that is a really good sign!! Keep testing!!

Got my BFP yesterday! I still can't believe it. I took two tests yesterday evening and one this morning. I like to be thorough. Lol! I'm only 4 weeks right now. I'm going in on Monday for a confirmatory OB appointment and to get my thyroid levels checked (I have a thyroid condition.), since I've heard it's very important to keep an eye on that early on in pregnancy.

I hope there are a lot more BFPs this month. Baby dust to everyone! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->