Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Welcome back cppeace. Af finally came for me so i will see you in the march thread when you make it.

Oi let the early symptom spotting begin! I'm somewhat sure I o'd either yesterday or Tuesday (I'm going to see what happens over the next couple of months before deciding to temp)
Had ewcm yesterday morning which turned to milky/creamy yesterday afternoon. But haven't seen anything since then.
Been getting twinges of pain (at times sharp) in my ovaries which started on Sunday. Left bb hurts, feel super bloated, achy /crampy feeling in my uterus.
Feels like af is coming.
Honestly last time I felt like this was when I was pregnant the first time but I know it's too soon to notice anything unless I o'd earlier than I think.
(I also don't normally notice o symptoms) :(

And welcome back cp!

Welcome back Cppeace! I hope March brings you a bfp. Xxx

Welcome back Cppeace! I'm glad to hear you are sticking around with us. March could be our luck of the Irish month and bring us all BFPs.

Sorry to hear that 28,but Hopefully Teacher is right and March will bring us luck.

Yes we coslept at that stage and I would just sing to him and calm him and use his dummy as I was his comfort so wanted to replace that, every night got that little bit easier and I weaned him down to 3-4 feeds a night he was still feeding around 7-8 times in a 24hr period until I was about 17-18 weeks pregnant and he selfweaned when my milk turned back to colostrum and 1 day he just wouldn't take it and never fed again it was heartbreaking!!!

Awww I understand completely :cry::cry: We are having a 10hr gap during the day now and the first few days I cried every day as it felt sooooo wrong. The thought of him weaning is heartbreaking for me too. What you did sounds like what I would do too when the time comes. He is feeding less now using the dummy so I would prob use that overnight to try and settle him. He feeds about 3-4 x a night now. Probably 6 x in a 24hr period.

So I saw an enthusiastic GP registrar this morning and she has ordered every blood test under the sun to check my fertility LOL! So I am doing the CD21 test and another on CD3 next cycle, other bloods, urine sample, ultrasound. Haha. She said now I'm in my 30's it's appropriate to start testing things, that made me feel old haha but happy I'm getting a little help. She seemed to think bf is probably not impacting things as my cycles are regular, however I know gps do not have much bf knowledge.

I hope your bfp is right around the corner! *hugs*

Welcome back cppeace :)

Good luck to those in the tww <3

Sorry for the bfns and AF :(

I hope you get to pinpoint O. My pp LPs were 5,4,4,8,3,9,10. So it has slowly gotten better. The 3 day one was after a trip overseas to visit my parents in Germany. I ate so much food that I started producing more milk again, to the point where it would randomly let down even if DS was not nursing. That cycle I didn't O until CD48 and AF came 4 days later. So to me there was a def. connection between milk production and my cycle. I hope yours isn't that short. I did take some B100 complex to try to lengthen it, but at the same time we were reducing feeds so it's hard to say how effective it was.

Afm, I'm very anxious to get my temp rise tomorrow. If it's not up, I will have no clue what's going on...
Haha that's interesting about eating more encouraging letdowns. So if I had a short luteal phase, it would be more likely my cycles would be long and irregular? I have 28 day cycles. cd14 now and yet to get a pos opk. There were some darkish lines cd7-8 but that would be too early right? 17-18 day long LP isn't possible is it? Did your temp rise? I hope you o'd :) we're not likely going to be able to bd tonight as dh is having surgery on his foot :( but we did last night and hopefully tomorrow. I'll keep using the opks til cd22 or so.

I think you are right that 17-18lp is too long especially nursing. I would do the opk's all the way till you get AF or until you get a positive. If you get a positive I'd still do one the day after to see if it's gone negative. That way you can be more sure when your peak surge is. Being so regular I can't imagine you not O'ing. When do you do the OPks? I found I get he beat results when I use SMU and test between 11am-1pm. I'm anxious to see what the next days bring and I haven't read through the last two pages, so need to catch up. I did get a temp rise, although it's not as high as is like it to be yet :) I also got crosshairs, but I think FF is a day off, cause I usually O a day after my pos OpK, but it could also be different I guess without nursing.

Hi y'all ! I'm only 3/4 dpo today . I plan on testing as early as valentines or as late as the 21st. I have had 2 CP back to back . I'm super scared this month. I will try to catch up and read through a bit . Good luck guys !

Welcome, Army. I will add you. Hope you get your sticky bean this time.

I think you are right that 17-18lp is too long especially nursing. I would do the opk's all the way till you get AF or until you get a positive. If you get a positive I'd still do one the day after to see if it's gone negative. That way you can be more sure when your peak surge is. Being so regular I can't imagine you not O'ing. When do you do the OPks? I found I get he beat results when I use SMU and test between 11am-1pm. I'm anxious to see what the next days bring and I haven't read through the last two pages, so need to catch up. I did get a temp rise, although it's not as high as is like it to be yet :) I also got crosshairs, but I think FF is a day off, cause I usually O a day after my pos OpK, but it could also be different I guess without nursing.
Still no positive, some stretchy cm today. We will keep bding :) I will carry on with the opks. I saw a dr today and will have a blood test next wk to confirm o. I've been doing the opks around noon, sometimes 3pm, 8pm.

I hope you have o'd and your temps continue to rise :) I have my fx'd for you :dust::dust:

Oh cppeace you can put me down for 23rd feb, I'm not testing til AF is late! *high hopes*
It's my bday on the 27th and almost 2yrs exactly since we conceived DS :cloud9:

AF showed up yesterday so here we go again.

Meg: That is fantastic news! So glad you got a supportive person for your appointment such a relief hey!! I hope your results come back good.

Afm all symptoms have basically gone today I will test once more I decided tomorrow lol just to make sure before I have a few drinks tomorrow night but will then wait for af.

Just realized I posted this on the wrong thread...The women on there must think I'm nuts for hijacking their thread! :haha:

Anyway after being sure I was out I got my :bfp: yesterday at 10dpo!!! I'm so shocked! Hoping this is the start of more to come for this thread!!

Congrats Fitmama.

Sorry to hear that Katy.

I will update.

Sorry katy.

Congrats fitmama!

Afm, I think I might be crazy. I took a cheapie wondfo yesterday 9dpo and it was bfn. Fully expected since I've been sick this cycle and just haven't been feeling lucky, plus 9dpo, right? I still was trying to even believe I ovulated after my progesterone confirmed it with a level of 28. Today I took another, cuz I'm a pee stickoholic, and I have 19 of them, so why not, lol. And I swear I see a line. I've never had line eye. I always err on the side of caution. So wth? I'm going to have to go out and get a better test. I looked back at the one I took yesterday, which was clearly bfn, and now I do see an extremely faint colorless line on it. I've never seen a false line or evap on a wondfo before. It's so light, especially on camera, I'm not sure if you'll be able to see it.
Resized_20170210_111117.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->