Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Congrats to the bfps!!! How exciting xxx

Good luck to those in the tww and those waiting to o! I am cd16 of a 28 day cycle and still not had a pos opk, have no idea if I've o'd, but will get a blood test next wk to check. We will bd today anyway. I have no cm and have been pretty dry the past wk actually bar a couple random days of ewcm so who knows!!!! lol

Valentine's day is also my blood pregnancy test...feeling nervous...hoping this is the miracle baby for me! Baby dust to everyone testing on this day!

Good luck Rawan! I should know by Valentine's Day too what's going on as I should be clearly spotting that day, AF is due the day after.

I'm not holding my breath. Just waiting for AF so that I can start femara

So this morning I had my highest temp EVER, and I couldn't help myself, I went ahead and tested even though I was planning to wait until 11 DPO. BFN at 9 DPO. But I am still feeling hopeful. I had a dip yesterday, and with the rise today my chart has the potential to go tri-phasic. Yesterday I was sure I was out, but now I am not so sure. Fx!

Thanks Belle! Good luck to you too! Hope we can all share good news with each other!
Good luck Rawan! I should know by Valentine's Day too what's going on as I should be clearly spotting that day, AF is due the day after.

I'm not holding my breath. Just waiting for AF so that I can start femara

Congrats to all the bfps!

Meg - great to hear you have some tests coming up!

Afm, my has finally reached post O territory. By my temps I'm 5dpo, but usually I O a day after my pos. OPK so I might only be 4 dpo. Then again this is my first cycle without nursing, so I guess it could have changed. I don't really get o pain. The evening of CD19 I had what felt like a braxton hicks (painless contraction), I guess that could have been O.

Cp - glad to have you back!! When you feel up to it, I would like to change my test date to Feb 16. We are going on a week long vacation starting the 17th so I want to test a day before, I'll be 9/10dpo. It will make AF showing up so much worse as we are going skiing and it's so heavy the first day I don't think I could go. I'm have high hopes for this cycle though!

Will do Mom15.

Good luck RickandLucy.. Triphasic is usually a great sign!

Hi all, excited to find another Vday thread. AF is due around the 17th (cycles are unpredictable) but I got a very faint line on a test yesterday. Ran out and bought a digital one today that was negative. :( Tried to post a pic with the faint line but I don't have a high enough post count. I've been reading the digitals aren't as reliable, so I will keep fingers crossed.

hi all im out of the country with limited internet access and i cant put a pic... but today i got a bfp!

Welcome yamama! :flower: That's exciting! I hope your line gets dark soon. Xx

Congratulations Curly! That's amazing news! :happydance: Can't wait for a pic of your bfp! Have a healthy and happy 9 months. Xx

CP, could you change my test date to the 20? My O date showed up much later than expected.

So stat update we are currently sitting at about 15% so should have at least 3 more BFPs for the normal stat. We blew that stat away in January, lets see 5 or 6 more BFPs!

Hey Yaya, Hoping that line gets darker soon. Yes, Digitals are generally less sensitive than traditional tests. Keep us updated.

Cppeace - thanks! Fingers crossed
Curly - so wonderful, big congrats to you! <3

Can anyone else see that?! Done with 2 hour hold in the evening. Going to do a frer tomorrow morning! I'm 9/10dpo. Xx

Attachments

• _20170211_224741.jpg
    _20170211_224741.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 40
Congratulations curly and teacup! And anyone else I may have missed! How exciting!

ETA : Teacup I saw the line before enlarging the picture!

And congrats yaya I hope your line gets darker and you can upload a picture soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->