Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Congrats Curly and Teacup! I, too, saw the line without having to click on it. Eek - so exciting!

Congrats on the bfps girls!!! :happydance::happydance:

I just got a HUGE amount of ewcm, I was able to stretch it like 5 inches :blush:

It's Sunday here and DH is home so we will be bd'ing in the next couple hrs lol

I am cd17 of a 27-28 day cycle so I hope if I'm o'ing today that a LP of 10-11 days is enough [-o<[-o<[-o<

:hugs: Congratulation Fit_Mama2Be, drjo, Eziana, Curlymikes and teacup! I'm so happy for you!

Afm, I, of course, got super impatient and decided to test. AF is due in about a week. I went ahead and did one last night because I had a really terrible couple of days and I just wanted/needed some good news. I used the newer curved FRERs. A suuuuuuuper faint line showed up. DEFINITELY a squinter (attached photo, taken right away), but then today it's not really visible. I figured it was just an evap line but then I did another test this morning with FMU and there it was again...baaaaaaarely visible, and disappeared a bit by this evening. I'm just going to wait till tomorrow to test again.

Keeping my fingers crossed! Stick little bean, stick!

Attachments

• FRER.jpg
    FRER.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 34
Queen, I see the line you're talking about. Fx it gets darker with color soon! Good luck!

Afm: I FINALLY have loads of ewcm and the cheap opk's I've been using are finally negative so I'm guessing on those the test line doesn't get darker than the control line just the same color? Anyway yay for finally O'ing! We bd yesterday early evening and will tonight so hopefully I'll be in with a chance this time! Fx!

Queen - I see the line too! Hoping it gets darker for you in the next few days!

Congrats curly!

Teacup and queen, I see your lines!

Wow ssoooo many bfps since I have been on!!! Congrats ladies happy and healthy 9 months to you all!!

Afm: I have not been temping the last 2 days so not sure where I am with that. Will temp tomorrow and see where I am at. I threw a 40th birthday party for my cousin last night and there was way to many drinks and it ended with my brother and dad having a big fight it was awful so not feeling the greatest today :(

Thank you, so glad you can all see it too. :happydance: I'm not counting it as a bfp yet until it gets darker because of previous losses. Here is a pic of my frer from this morning, faint but there. Hoping this one sticks!

I see your line queen! That's early for a bfp, very good sign! Xx

Attachments

• _20170212_075031.jpg
    _20170212_075031.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 34
Hello ladies.

Please take my name off from the list of testers. I wont be testing this month... My CD21 progesterone test shows that my progesterone levels are not high enough to sustain pregnancy.

Congratz to all the BFP!

Teacup, how did you find an old frer? I had to buy the curved ones and I'm not a fan.

Teacup, how did you find an old frer? I had to buy the curved ones and I'm not a fan.

Maybe they are still in the UK but not in the US? Not sure if I've ever seen a curved one here. Xx

Hi Ladies, I'm due on the 14th of Feb. Had a whirl wind of a time so far.

Yesterday was an emotional day for me. Actually more a nasty rollercoaster of emotions. I tested 4 days early on a digital test just because...I wanted too. Having had sore boobs and no sharp cramps this cycle as usual for AF. I tested and it came up of course not pregnant. Anyway I had this urge to open it up (they do say not too) and I saw two lines. Instantly I thought it was a early positive result not picked up by the test yet. I was told by a friend that unfortunately the digital tests work very differently to normal HCG tests and it didn't mean what I thought. So I was gutted and brought back down to earth after that.

Just to put my mind at rest I used a normal clear blue test and it looked pretty negative but I opened it up and actually I saw a super faint line. Which is the picture below that I've sorted to make it more clear. This was yesterday evening...It is there, right?! I struggled to sleep all night with nerves that it was a positive because after a year this is the closest I've got. 5.30am I gave up waiting. Admittedly I didn't have much pee but it was super concentrated. I got a negative result with no line at all. I sat in the bathroom staring at it for 20 minutes just trying to hope it would appear. It's 3 days until my AF is due still so maybe there's hope?...but could I have caught a very early chemical pregnancy if AF decides to still come along?

Attachments

• 16708470_1209925642454488_6054925341039416197_n.jpg
    16708470_1209925642454488_6054925341039416197_n.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 14
Another morning, another super squinty ridiculously faint line :wacko: Same brand but a different box so I don't thiiiiiiiink it's a problem with that particular set of FRERs. I've been TTC for a year now and the only time I had any line show (evap looking or pinkish) up at all is when I had a CP (about 6 months ago).

I'm still not going to call a BFP until I am SURE I see color on that line. I'll test again tomorrow!

Congrats to the BFPs! Seems like they are flooding in.

AFM- I am confused. FF says I am 16dpo and I use another app too that says 15 dpi. Either way, my temps are still up and I am late. Yesterday I got a bfn on a wonder. It was my last one and so I did not test today. I am going to buy a frer tonight and if temps are up tomorrow, I'll test in the am. Shouldn't I have gotten a positive already if I was going to? I feel like this is really late. Everyone seems to get them before 14dpo. I usually spot every day up to AF for 4-5 days and while I spotted for a few days, I haven't on the last 4 now. Idk what's going on.

I'm sorry Kirstie - seeing family members fight can always be extemely stressful, no matter it's influences.

Teacup, you can see that positive from across the room now, lol. No needing to enlarge the picture!

I'm so sorry Nita, sending you babydust for your next cycle!

Lorraine, the 2ww is so hard on us mentally. I remember ripping apart tests as well. Personally, I found that this only tortured me even further. I've since used the tests in the way they were manufactured - if I see a line, great! Otherwise, tomorrow is always another day. There's always hope until the witch shows up :)

Hoping that your line gets darker Queen!! But it does sound promising!

Tbfromlv, your chart looks really good! Some people honestly don't get an early pregnancy result, as the embryo implants late (thus hcg isn't released till later). I've known someone who couldn't get a positive on a home test until she was over a month overdue! As I said above, it's not over until the witch shows up :)

I'm going crazy with my chart. I've been dealing with insomnia, though I do take my temp at the same time each morning (just different amounts of sleep). I've never had a chart look like this, as I tend to have a very obvious ovulation date with extremely high temperatures during my luteal phase, whether I'm pregnant or not. So, these low temperatures, and barely any shift is really frustrating me. If I plug in 97.0 F on any random day, my chart says I ovulated on cd18, but it won't give me my crosshairs until I reach 97.0 F. Grr...

SMH my temps have decided to go nuts again. Sleep been a bit rough but .. bah .. I dunno what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->