Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

hi all can i join please?? am gonna test on 20th ( i go to marrakech on 21st which will be 12dpo) so im crossing everything for a BFP on 11dpo.

Beautiful bfp lines teacup and drjo :) and congrats also jaggersmommy :) sorry if I missed anyone else :flower:

Kirstie I'm sorry your dad and brother had a fight at the party, I hope other parts of the night were nice xx

I am thinking maybe I o'd yesterday with the ewcm and twinges in my left ovary all day. This whole cycle I am second guessing everything so who knows. Kind of nice to not know when/if I o'd as I'm not really symptom spotting lol. We have tried SO HARD this month though, I think we have dtd more than at any other point in our whole relationship :haha::blush:

EDIT just did an opk and it is nearly positive, at cd18 of a 28 day cycle :( guess my LP won't be long enough. Guess I'll start taking b6 again.

Welll.....count me out ladies.

I had one strong positive.

2 feint BFPS.

then suddenly over 8 BFNS.

Now a week later im bleeding and cramping.

Calling it another chemical. :/

I'm so sorry Anon 😔
Congratulations to all the bfp's!!

Afm: I'm calling yesterday O day. I had pain in my right ovary for a few hours but thennn I had even more pain in my left ovary for most of the night so either I tried to release the egg in the right one and it didn't and released the egg in the left instead or I released an egg on both sides?! Either way I'm happy. So unless I just geared up to O and didn't and I get more ewcm in the next few days or I'm just calling today as 1dpo . We'll see how it all unfolds in the next few days.

Good luck to those still waiting to O and those in the tww!

I'm sorry Anon, thats a couple chemicals that you've had now. Have you seen your doc to see why they keep happening?

I'm sorry Anon, thats a couple chemicals that you've had now. Have you seen your doc to see why they keep happening?

So far all they have found after multiple rounds of blood tests and ultrasounds is high testosterone levels.

I have irregular cycles and they have no idea why.

They also have no idea why I cant get pregnant my uterus and overys are functioning correctly and healthy, and my husband has ZERO fertility issues.

It sucks but sometimes there can be nothing wrong and it still doesn't happen. There is nothing wrong with us and I'm coming to the end of my 18th cycle and have never been pregnant. I hope it works out for you soon.

It sucks but sometimes there can be nothing wrong and it still doesn't happen. There is nothing wrong with us and I'm coming to the end of my 18th cycle and have never been pregnant. I hope it works out for you soon.

Yea and its just so frustrating. I hope you get yours soon as well!

I am joining in! I think I'll test on Tuesday if I can work up the courage, but I might just wait for af and test after Friday if she doesn't arrive. I'm having a very heavy, pully, twingy feeling around my uterus, although it could be just gas. Also I had a few hot flashes today which I also had in August when I had my bfp. I'm hopeful but trying to not get my hopes up because I've had so many months of promising symptoms only to discover they were not really anything.

Im back in TWW.. ovulating today.. just had my solid smiley face on a CB.
Ovulation signs - bloating and acne.. really bad under the skin spots - ouch!
Month 4 for us.. fingers crossed for everyone!

Anon: So sorry hun I truely hope you get your sticky bean soon xxx :hugs:

Meg: It was awful!!! So traumatic and there was kids around that witnessed the whole thing :(
The party before it happened was great!!
Oooo yay for the positive opk and I hope your lp is longer this month I havd my fx for you!!

Afm: today my cervix is so High I could just touch the tip and tonnes of creamy cm, Ialso have been super nauseous and my nipples are sensitive to feed but these are also pre af symptoms. Hmm will see in a few days.

11 DPO and still BFN. I know it is still early though. BB's are sore, started around 9 DPO, but that is typical for AF. Had cramps that felt like AF yesterday, but she isn't due for several more days. Feeling positive one minute and out the next. My chart is looking pretty good IMO, but I know that may or may not mean anything. Attached if anyone is curious or can provide some insight.

Has anyone had any experiences with Wondfo's vs FRER's? I have been testing with Wondfo's, but wondering if FRER's are more sensitive. What did you use to pick up your first BFP?

I have NEVER had a BFP. Feels like my body isn't even trying. So sick of all these BFN's. :cry:

Attachments

• mychart-495518-40418.jpg
    mychart-495518-40418.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 7
11 DPO and still BFN. I know it is still early though. BB's are sore, started around 9 DPO, but that is typical for AF. Had cramps that felt like AF yesterday, but she isn't due for several more days. Feeling positive one minute and out the next. My chart is looking pretty good IMO, but I know that may or may not mean anything. Attached if anyone is curious or can provide some insight.

Has anyone had any experiences with Wondfo's vs FRER's? I have been testing with Wondfo's, but wondering if FRER's are more sensitive. What did you use to pick up your first BFP?

I have NEVER had a BFP. Feels like my body isn't even trying. So sick of all these BFN's. :cry:

I found that the cheapy tests gave a much fainter line than frer. So I would say frer was better. I hope you get your bfp soon. Xxx

I found that the cheapy tests gave a much fainter line than frer. So I would say frer was better. I hope you get your bfp soon. Xxx

I agree. FRERs have always given me a stronger line.

It feels like i wrote this :hugs:
Damn tww rollerciaster. My cramps today are convincing me that af will arrive tonight, but she is supposed to arrive on Friday. One moment im convinced im pregnant then he nxt im convinced im out... never ever seen a positive test in 7cycles of ttc...
Your chart looks good and your symptoms are promising -- here is hoping we both get our positives soon :hugs:

Welcome to all the late joiners!

Chocolate: For me walmart 88cent tests have always given me darker lines that frers, not sure why. I guess everyone is different :p

AFM: Thank you for all the wonderful support. Yesterday I was not sure If it was a chemical or just a long cycle. Today. Im SURE.

I was a week late when the bleeding started and had 4 BFPS under my belt. At first it was just spotting but today the bleeding is heavier than my normal cycles and I have cramps and a headache that have me curled in a ball. So that happened.

However! Theres hope!
A)My mom said when she was pregnant with my sister she didnt know she was pregnant until 3 months in because she had regular periods. So ::shrugs:: who knows.

B) This cycle marks 1 year of trying non stop and unsuccessfully concieving for me and my husband, which means my insurance will now cover fertility help such as clomid etc. So fx for next cycle!

I live in Canada and our Walmarts don't have the cheapies but I'm jealous because I'd love an hpt for only 88 cents!

Chocolatechip - you can order them off of amazon for cheap. I think I got 50 for $30. Walmarts here in Canada suck.

Well I am definitely out. I have light red mixed in with cm when checking cp this morning. By my calculations I am 12dpo which is right on schedule. We will miss our window next month but that is ok itwill be good to catch up on my sewing business and restpring some old furniture. Very therapeutic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->