Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

I'm sorry Kirstie - seeing family members fight can always be extemely stressful, no matter it's influences.

Teacup, you can see that positive from across the room now, lol. No needing to enlarge the picture!

I'm so sorry Nita, sending you babydust for your next cycle!

Lorraine, the 2ww is so hard on us mentally. I remember ripping apart tests as well. Personally, I found that this only tortured me even further. I've since used the tests in the way they were manufactured - if I see a line, great! Otherwise, tomorrow is always another day. There's always hope until the witch shows up :)

Hoping that your line gets darker Queen!! But it does sound promising!

Tbfromlv, your chart looks really good! Some people honestly don't get an early pregnancy result, as the embryo implants late (thus hcg isn't released till later). I've known someone who couldn't get a positive on a home test until she was over a month overdue! As I said above, it's not over until the witch shows up :)

I'm going crazy with my chart. I've been dealing with insomnia, though I do take my temp at the same time each morning (just different amounts of sleep). I've never had a chart look like this, as I tend to have a very obvious ovulation date with extremely high temperatures during my luteal phase, whether I'm pregnant or not. So, these low temperatures, and barely any shift is really frustrating me. If I plug in 97.0 F on any random day, my chart says I ovulated on cd18, but it won't give me my crosshairs until I reach 97.0 F. Grr...

Thanks MommyPrice, I'm just so paranoid from previous losses - I want to see a dark line, debating whether to test tonight, or tomorrow or even wait until Tuesday. I bought 4 frer tests today, so will see how long I can hold off for before weeing on them! :haha:

I don't know much about charts. Have you ever used opks? I used a brand called 'One Step' which was very good at tracking my ovulation. Xx

Teacup - I haven't :/ In the past I used to check my CM and temp, but then I realized that my CM was never consistent with where I was with my cycles, so stopped. This is the first time I've ever had an issue with temping, but it's frustrated me enough that I think I'll do opk's next time if af shows up. Plus, it'll save me a LOT of unnecessary bd-ing, haha!

Teacup - I haven't :/ In the past I used to check my CM and temp, but then I realized that my CM was never consistent with where I was with my cycles, so stopped. This is the first time I've ever had an issue with temping, but it's frustrated me enough that I think I'll do opk's next time if af shows up. Plus, it'll save me a LOT of unnecessary bd-ing, haha!

:haha: Yes, it can get exhausting! I have irregular cycles, so opks were really helpful. First time I used them I got pregnant xx

Yay to all the BFPs, congrats ladies - so great to see!!

AFM: Im out this month, AF showed up 4-days early this month, how nice of her! I actually thought that our timing was a bit off this month so onto the next cycle!

Im not totally disappointed as we are off to Thailand at the end of next week so just means that I can chill out with Cocktails in the pool bar! :)

Good luck to all the valentines testers!

Sorry London, I hope you enjoy your trip!

I'm likely 11 dpo today so should start spotting tomorrow. If I don't spot tomorrow either I O'd later than I thought or I could possibly get a bfp. But I'm not going to get worked up over that since I always always always spot at 12 dpo.

I feel pretty defeated most of the time and just try not to think about it. I remember when I first started trying how excited I was. I actually had hoped that we wouldn't get pregnant the first couple cycles because I was enjoying how much fun it was to try. :dohh: A year later and I can't say that I even enjoy BDing at all anymore.

I hear you Belle, im the same.
Its pretty crap isnt it. I am hoping that Thailand will be really good for us as a couple. We are madly in love but the sex side is so monotonous month after month at the moment.
I so hope this is your month! We will both get those BFPs soon!! x

Thanks London. Its nice to know there are people out there who get it! I think Thailand will be just the thing that you need and I hope that it will help to rekindle that flame :) I hope that you will get your bfp soon as well!

Great lines and progression DrJo! :happydance: I'm holding onto my wee right now hoping to test at 8.30pm - 9pm. Though it's probably silly as I already tested this morning. Xx

Yay progression!

Well I am out. So weird because I usually get a temp plummet the day before AF. This came as a complete surprise. Ugh. Oh well. Hopefully I O this month or next (better yet, hopefully before CD 25 this time!) Good luck to the rest of you! I guess whenever the March Board is ready I'll join some of you over there

Sorry to hear you're out tbfromlv. I hope next cycle is the one. :hugs: xx

Afm - I'm calling it official! This is 11dpo I think, test done just now after 2 hour hold. Xx

Attachments

• _20170212_202317.jpg
    _20170212_202317.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 30
Sorry tbf! It always hurts when AF shows.

I'm starting to feel snarky myself so I'm sure it will be just a matter of time before AF shows for me as well.

Hi! After taking a few days off from obsession, im back.
10dpo and not feeling myself at all. Strange stabby pains in lower back and around ovaries. Generally feeling restless, tired, achey, not myself...
Starting to lose hope for this cycle, but on the other hand I simply cannot imagine not being pregnant. Why is this so difficult?

I'm baaack! I should have gotten on earlier but I was trying not to drive myself crazy with the 2ww. Around feb 5th I started having the craziest most vivid dreams. To the point where I would think they actually happened. I'd have thoughts about my dream during the day and think to myself "did I really do that or was it a dream?" Lol. Then I started feeling insanely tired, a tired that can not be explained. The soreness of my breasts wasn't letting up at all. I looked at my period tracker and by my surprise I was 5 days late. On feb 9th I went to Walmart with my 3 year old and bought a test. I had to pee so bad in the store so I paid for the test and went straight to pee on it. It was about 2pm and BAM positive showed up wayyyy before the control line. I alnost fainted. Lol. So then I went and got my DH some food and delivered the test along with the food (not together obviously). I've never seen him smile like that. But yeah, I figured it up and my edd should be October 16th. What sucks is my youngest was born oct 1st and my oldest November 9th. So it'll be birthdays and holidays back to back. Lol this will be fun. Baby dust to everyone.

Edit*
I was also having stabbing twinges in my ovary area a couple days before I tested. Hopefully my symptoms will help y'all too!

Congrats!!! Thats awesome!!! I don't know how you were able to ignore the 2ww lol I need to try that next cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->