Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

I had a beta drawn today and my hcg is 63 (13dpo). Which is way lower than with Nora at this stage, but still ok I think. I'm not sure if they'll have me come back Wednesday for a 2nd draw.

Chocolatechip- I'm also in canada and was sad about the lack of Walmart cheapies but then I found then at dollarama. They are 1.25 so a bit more but still cheap and they are the same ones they use at the doctor.

I still have a high cervix and creamy cm but I have for a lot of unsuccessful cycles as well. I'm keeping my hopes up with the fact that I'm having lots of pinchy feelings in my uterus. Testing tomorrow!

I'm so sorry AF has arrived for you Kirstie :hugs::hugs:

Drjo I hope your levels continue rising <3 you are still early

Good luck testing missyogi!

I'm so sorry Anon :hugs:

Rickyandlucy :hugs: you are still early but I know how it feels to lose hope. With my son I had neg IC's until 12dpo. FRER produced a strong line.

My cm appears to have dried up today apart from a little watery/ creamy cm this morning. 2 days ago I had major ewcm and cramping and yesterday I had positive opks so I'm hoping maybe I o'd last night or something? Last time we bd'd was 2 days ago. I only have 9-10 days til AF is due :( have started taking b6 in hopes of extending it a bit but will see my dr in a wk and will ask for progesterone I think.

6-8dpo... going for my progesterone test tomorrow. I'll start testing Wednesday but officially Friday.

I'm really hoping for a good # tomorrow...5+=O for my Dr.

Well I'm 11 or 12 dpo and no spotting yet. If I actually am 12 dpo this is a big deal because I have never had a cycle where I didn't start spotting by 12 dpo. I'm not getting my hopes up though because I didn't track O this cycle and its possible I'm only 11 dpo. AF will be due Wednesday or Thursday. Maybe I'll hang on till Friday to test. But not going to get my hopes up. Not worth it

I thought yesterday was O day. I checked cp when I woke up this morning and cervix was high super soft and closed tight.

IDK why but I checked again about 5ish this evening and cervix was still very high and super soft but completely open? So I guess I just geared up to O but didn't. This has happened before.

Usually the morning after O day I always wake up with super sensitive nips. Today...nothing. bbs still feeling normal so I'm guessing I didn't actually O yesterday &#128532;
Dh is getting tired of bd so much this past week and now he says we should take a couple days off to build up the stamina to want to bd again. I tell him I think today is actually O day but Bc I've been saying that for the past week and a half he says he just needs to take a break for a day or two. So now I'm thinking I probably won't even test at all this month Bc I don't think I even have a chance. Friday was the last day we bd &#128532;

Good luck to everyone else still testing!

Tested this morning and :bfn: :nope: So I'm going to assume that that first test I took a few days ago was just an evap line, either that or a CP but I don't think it would have shown that early. Last time I had a CP I didn't have any sort of line on the test till the day before AF.

However, she's not supposed to arrive till Friday so I'm not counting myself out yet! I've been getting some light tugging/pinching feelings in my uterus area every once in a while, and I also have been having a bit of heartburn which is VERY unusual for me. Welp, guess I'll test again tomorrow!

Meg no af yet just some light pinkish red when checking cp mixed in with cm. It has started to turn light brown but will probably see af in 2 or 3 days.
I hope the b6 helps your lp gl!!

Afm: super super nauseous but not sure if it is from an upset belly. If the light pink mixed in my cm is ib then I have 1 symptom I have had with all the others and that is sorry tmi but diarrhea for some reason a few days before my bfps I always get the runs! This time it is either that or I have eaten something I have not agreed with I am on day 3 of an upset stomach I am thinking if my spotting doesn't get heavier tomorrow I will test again.

Dh is getting tired of bd so much this past week and now he says we should take a couple days off to build up the stamina to want to bd again. I tell him I think today is actually O day but Bc I've been saying that for the past week and a half he says he just needs to take a break for a day or two. So now I'm thinking I probably won't even test at all this month Bc I don't think I even have a chance. Friday was the last day we bd &#128532;

Ha same story here, every second day last wk "I think I'm o'ing/ about to o, we need to dtd NOW". We are both sick of it now but I think (hopefully) last time we dtd was 2 days before o. I hope you have o'd already FX'd :)

12 DPO. BFN on FRER this morning. BBT gradually coming down. Feeling out, and depressed. I am going out of town for work tomorrow so I don't plan to test anymore for a few days. AF is due by Friday. If she still hasn't arrived I will test again Saturday morning.

I was feeling so good about this cycle, but now I feel like a deflated balloon. :cry:

:hugs: rickyandlucy I hope your not out. Hopefully your time away for work is a nice break and take your mind off the tww

Well I am having a cp so I'm just waiting for af to show up. My tests got lighter and lighter and turned bfn yesterday. It's okay though as I don't feel ready anyway. We're going to wait a few months to try so I can reach my goal weight and so that DS is at least 2 when we have a new lo.

Best of luck to everyone and I hope there are many more (sticky) BFP's!!! :)

AF came today. Happy Valentine's day to me. I'm out for this cycle.

Well got a bit of tan cm today which is how the spotting always starts. So I'm considering myself officially out. AF will show tomorrow evening or Thursday morning. I'm thinking I must have O'd on CD 14 this cycle, so will have a nice 27 day cycle If the ovaboost I've been taking delayed my O an extra day then I'll count that as a good thing! Hopefully the same thing will happen next cycle! I will likely start femara on Saturday. I know fertility drugs don't do much for unexplained infertility, but I don't think it can hurt and its the next step anyway.

So champagne it is

I thought yesterday was O day. I checked cp when I woke up this morning and cervix was high super soft and closed tight.

IDK why but I checked again about 5ish this evening and cervix was still very high and super soft but completely open? So I guess I just geared up to O but didn't. This has happened before.

Usually the morning after O day I always wake up with super sensitive nips. Today...nothing. bbs still feeling normal so I'm guessing I didn't actually O yesterday &#128532;

you still have a chance, even if its not every day BD. Do what you can and hope for the best!

Ha same story here, every second day last wk "I think I'm o'ing/ about to o, we need to dtd NOW". We are both sick of it now but I think (hopefully) last time we dtd was 2 days before o. I hope you have o'd already FX'd :)

Thank you and fx for you as well!

you still have a chance, even if its not every day BD. Do what you can and hope for the best!

I'm hoping I did already O but since I'm having more ewcm I'm thinking I didn't BUT with today being Valentine's Day I'm definitely going to initiate bd today when dh gets home and just not going to say anything about thinking I'm about to O (again) lol I might actually have a chance this month. Fx!

I'm hoping I did already O but since I'm having more ewcm I'm thinking I didn't BUT with today being Valentine's Day I'm definitely going to initiate bd today when dh gets home and just not going to say anything about thinking I'm about to O (again) lol I might actually have a chance this month. Fx!

lol. BTDT. Ask for forgiveness, not permission. :blush:

Congrats to those that have bfp and sorry those who got hit by AF :( reading through some of your post and I want to say don't give up ! I have always gotten super early BFP but my last 3 I was after 11 dpo . That's what I keep telling my self anyways .... today was testing day for me . Im 9 dpo and took a A frer thus morning and a dollar store this afternoon and both were bfn :( I do have PMS symptoms &#128532; My last 3 pregnancies were losses . My last 2 were dec and Jan with CP's. I had been trying to conceive since may . I'm hoping that we all get out BFP and they are super sticky !

Can I join? I think I ovulated yesterday. So I'll probably start taking tests on the 22nd (9dpo) :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->