Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

So sorry to all the ladies getting af and bfns. Don't give up, you aren't out until the witch shows!

I totally know what you mean about jumping on your man when you think o might be coming. Last week I had a bad cold but I thought maybe I hadn't ovulated yet (I don't temp or use opks) and I still tried to bd. Poor DH must have thought I was the least sexy thing ever with the sniffles and red nose.

So I might be joining the bfp club! I'm still saying it's tentative for now but this morning I had a super faint line on an frer. DH is not getting excited yet because it might end in chemical but I'm feeling good! I've got super twingy uterus and upper legs which just feels correct. What do you think of my squinter ladies?

Attachments

• 20170214_034324.jpg
    20170214_034324.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 20170214_034506.jpg
    20170214_034506.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 39
I def see the start of something Yogi!

Welcome Wnt2beAMom! I will add you. Good Luck!

I don't think I'm on the front page either, could you add me too cppeace?

I'm sorry about those who are out :(
I'm trying hard to keep my hopes up. 7/8 dpo and having brown tinged CM when checking CP, not amused but I also had it with DS. My temp is staying nice and high so far. Pretty happy about the immediate improvement due to weaning. I always find this last few days draaaaaagging. I seems to have slight twinges, but they are so light I'm questioning if I'm hallucinating.

Well a week into my tww I've come down with a sinus infection :( had a 102 degree temperature yesterday along with horrible headache, body aches etc. Feeling a lot better this evening tho, just wishing this sore throat would go away!!
Anyways, yesterday I was having a lot of pain in the area of my uterus. Of course the thought of possible implantation has been going thru my mind (I'm thinking the pain I was experiencing was amplified by the fever I had)
I've also been having (sorry tmi) an excessive amount of yellowish milky cm.
I have a sneaking suspicion I'm probably out but I still have a week to go

So sorry about AF coming ladies :(
Rickyandlucy I'm so sorry, I hope the Ava bracelet helps you a bit more next cycle.
Belle best of luck next month with femara, I have my FX'd for you.

Kirstie has the spotting gone away? I hope it is IB for you xx

I think I am 1-2dpo. Taking maca and b6 everyday as well as my prenatal to try and extend my LP by a day or so as I have o'd quite late. Yesterday morning had a few little bits of ewcm but by the afternoon had turned sticky/creamy slightly yellow. Officially in the tww :)

I'm hoping I did already O but since I'm having more ewcm I'm thinking I didn't BUT with today being Valentine's Day I'm definitely going to initiate bd today when dh gets home and just not going to say anything about thinking I'm about to O (again) lol I might actually have a chance this month. Fx!

lol. BTDT. Ask for forgiveness, not permission. :blush:

Hahaha this is so funny! My husband says this allll the time! So it's perfect for the situation 😂

Can i join you. I am CD17 of a 26-28 day cycle. 4DPO and will be due AF 26th.
First month TTC after an ectopic.

Hi all girls. Welcome! I'm ttc number 4 after a mmc in November of 2015. It took us a year to want to try again after that and we're currently on cycle 4 of trying. I'm sorry about your loss. Were you able to save your tube with the ectopic?

Sorry to hear about the miscarriage it takes a lot of guts to go again. All mine are close in age for a reason by the time i held onto a pregnancy i was older than i'd have liked. But after my last girl it went so wrong I thought never again. After the ectopic and the three month wait I was erring on the side no but i bit the bullet and see what happens this month. It is very scary.

I kept my tube. I don't know what state it is in or if any damage gone. The ectopic went on for three months with bouncing hcg, slowly rising. I refused the injection and spent a lot of time in and out of hospital stays.

Good luck this month. What DPO are you on. I find the first week of it so hard 1DPO until 8DPO drive me mad with impatience. I am a POAS addict. If i had a pregnancy test in the house and was 6 months pregnant i'd end up using it! So i have none in the house.

Sorry to hear Belle :hugs:
How was the champers?
I really hope that the femara works for you.
I've been given my laparoscopy date today, im scheduled in for Monday so its really soon. And I fly to Thailand on the Friday so I hope there are no complications - im sure its straight forward.
Not sure about my luck next month as I dont know how long i'll have to wait to have sex after the operation and im due to ovulate end of next week I think so im not sure i'll be able to or I might even be on the plane! We shall have to see :)

Well got a bit of tan cm today which is how the spotting always starts. So I'm considering myself officially out. AF will show tomorrow evening or Thursday morning. I'm thinking I must have O'd on CD 14 this cycle, so will have a nice 27 day cycle If the ovaboost I've been taking delayed my O an extra day then I'll count that as a good thing! Hopefully the same thing will happen next cycle! I will likely start femara on Saturday. I know fertility drugs don't do much for unexplained infertility, but I don't think it can hurt and its the next step anyway.

So champagne it is

Thanks London :) the champagne was awesome! DH and I had a nice relaxing Valentine's Day at home!

Are you nervous about your lap? I sure would be! Do they suspect endo? I don't think I'll end up having one of those, my clinic seems to be more treatment focused than diagnostics. Well I hope the lap goes smoothly and that you will have a quick recovery!

Congratulations to all who have gotten their BFP, and hugs to all those starting AF or feeling unsure about the cycle.

Sorry to not be more personalized, but I seem to have missed a lot since I was last on here! I had to leave and help a woman through labor (I'm a doula), and was up for 36 hours! She delivered on Valentine's Day :)

I'm 8dpo, and have taken two tests so far. I expected them to be BFN's as I'm only taking cheapies, and this early too. So, hopefully in the next few days I'll find out if this was my month, or to get ready for the next cycle ;)

Hi ladies! I'm currently 10 dpo. I have really irregular cycles, and am on CD78, at the moment, so I'm hoping that FF's crosshairs are correct!

AF should come on Monday, if I have a normal leutal phase, but I'd really like to try to make it to Friday the 24th before I test. We'll see if my impatience can stay subdued that long!

I did test on 8 dpo, because I had a gyn appointment and knew they'd ask. BFN, as expected.

Sorry to hear about the miscarriage it takes a lot of guts to go again. All mine are close in age for a reason by the time i held onto a pregnancy i was older than i'd have liked. But after my last girl it went so wrong I thought never again. After the ectopic and the three month wait I was erring on the side no but i bit the bullet and see what happens this month. It is very scary.

I kept my tube. I don't know what state it is in or if any damage gone. The ectopic went on for three months with bouncing hcg, slowly rising. I refused the injection and spent a lot of time in and out of hospital stays.

Good luck this month. What DPO are you on. I find the first week of it so hard 1DPO until 8DPO drive me mad with impatience. I am a POAS addict. If i had a pregnancy test in the house and was 6 months pregnant i'd end up using it! So i have none in the house.

I am on cd25 and it's a little confusing. This is the 4th month trying so I don't temp and haven't really been using opks except I bought a few from the Dollar Tree a few weeks ago and when I felt like I was getting close to O I started to take them. Took them till they were negative then had the ewcm and soft open cervix then thought for sure I did o a few days ago. Then I started getting ewcm and cervix was open again yesterday so I could have O'd yesterday. Either way I should have the bases covered this month.

I agree it is very scary to decide to try again. I was young when I had my first 2. Dd is 14. Ds1 is 13. Ds2 is 9. We would like another girl but if we ever get a chance to have one more we will be happy either way.

I am also a poasa lol when I finally figure out if I have o'd or not I'll definitely be poas early 😂

Welcome agirl and smurphy!

Belle I'm sorry about af but at least you got to enjoy some wine and relax from the waiting to o and tww for a few days (that's the way I try to look at it)
London I hope your procedure goes well and you get to bd during the next fertile week!
Mommy price FX! 8dpo is still early days and you still have a chance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->