Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Congrats to those who got bfp, and sorry to those who got af or is out this cycle for differnt reasons...

AFM: At 13dpo still negative, and almost completely sure that af will show tomorrow. Only ray of hope I have is that my temps are still looking good...

Well i have a very sad update... I think im having a chemical. I missed my period yesterday, but my lines are still super faint and todays line is lighter.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 41
I'm sorry onearth. Hopefully next cycle will be your cycle.
Curly I have seen some women do line progression and have a few faint lines in between then they get darker. Maybe your urine was less concentrated this time? I hope your lines get darker again tomorrow. Fx!
Bloblo I don't know much about temping but you still have a chance till the witch showes. Good luck and fx

Stiiiiill not sure for me. It's been an absolutely insane week. Friday my aunt passed away during in-home hospice and yesterday my father-in-law had a stroke so we drove 5 hours to visit and are still out of town. I know stress can have SUCH an effect on conceiving so I've been trying to stay calm and relaxed as much as possible. I tested again this morning and there was that silly faint line again! Could be evap, or could be early positive. AF is due around Friday so crossing fingers and toes!

Well i have a very sad update... I think im having a chemical. I missed my period yesterday, but my lines are still super faint and todays line is lighter.

Oh no Curly, I'm so sorry! Keeping you in my thoughts, I hope they will darken back up :hugs:

Curly, I hope they start getting darker! I've seen that happen to a few people. Faint before darker.. FX'd!!

Spotting red/brown :( holding on to the last thread of hope since my temps are still up and I spotted with DS. But cervix is low and starting to feel open. Had hoped to make it till at least Sat/sun before AF showed. Lower back hurts too just feels like AF will be here in no time :(

Stiiiiill not sure for me. It's been an absolutely insane week. Friday my aunt passed away during in-home hospice and yesterday my father-in-law had a stroke so we drove 5 hours to visit and are still out of town. I know stress can have SUCH an effect on conceiving so I've been trying to stay calm and relaxed as much as possible. I tested again this morning and there was that silly faint line again! Could be evap, or could be early positive. AF is due around Friday so crossing fingers and toes!

I'm so sorry about your aunt and father in law. Your family is in my prayers.

Mom15 hopefully it's spotting like you said you had with your Lo. Fx you still get your bfp

Thanks Hopfl! I somehow assumed this cycle was going to be it for sure since nursing isn't a factor anymore and I haven't been on any hormonal bc for over 3 years. So I'll be a bit more disappointed this time. I always have to put things in perspective though when I think about some of the ladies here have been waiting SOOO much longer. So I'll quit the whining ;) I am having a scan in about two weeks to see how big my fibroid is as my doc is concerned it could be a factor in not conceiving if it gets any bigger. So sometimes I got to this what if he is right place....

Curly so sorry you are going through this I hope your tests get darker!!!!

Afm: I got af yesterday so I am out for this month ans dh will be away for the next fertile period I am actually looking forward to a month off but will still pop in here to see how everyone is gping

I do love a cheeky champers or two Belle! I cant wait to get to Thailand at the end of next week, cocktails are def on the cards!

So they actually dont suspect anything which is why I cant really understand why they are doing the minor surgery. All my tests and scans have come back totally normal. I think this is just the next step in the process.

Im getting a Lap & dye test and Hysteroscopy. They said if they find anything while in there they sort it at the time... but if they find nothing wrong i guess the next step will probably be IVF. Guess i'll find out Monday!

Thanks London :) the champagne was awesome! DH and I had a nice relaxing Valentine's Day at home!

Are you nervous about your lap? I sure would be! Do they suspect endo? I don't think I'll end up having one of those, my clinic seems to be more treatment focused than diagnostics. Well I hope the lap goes smoothly and that you will have a quick recovery!

London, sounds like you're unexplained like I am, and we started trying at pretty much the same time too. Well I hope they won't find anything on the lap! Have you guys done IUI yet? We probably won't do IVF for another year since the chance of spontaneous pregnancy is just as likely as success with treatment. Stupid unexplained lol.

It's official, I'm growing a bean!!! Still very faint lines but getting darker so now it's just fingers crossed that they keep getting darker!

Attachments

• 20170216_061049.jpg
    20170216_061049.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 20170216_061006.jpg
    20170216_061006.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 15
Congrats yogi! Sorry about af Kirstie. Mom hopefully your doc can figure out what is going on so you can get your bean. London hopefully if it is something it's minor and it can easily be fixed. Belle I'm still rooting for you and hoping you will also get your Lil bean and not have to go through ivf.

Afm : I believe I have finally O'd! Woke up with tender nips and cp is so high I could barely reach it and was closed and starting to get a Lil more firm but still softish. But since my lp is usually so long (15-18 days) I won't get af till the beginning of March. But I'll still be testing around 8dpo till af so I'll start testing on the 23rd I'm happy to have finally o'd and for talking dh into Valentine's bd 😊

I am just waiting for AF at this point. Haven't tested since 12 DPO. When my temp continued to go down on 13 DPO I decided to spare myself the BFN. Now I am away on a business trip and didn't bring any tests with me. Wanted to avoid the temptation.

I had the tiniest bit of bright red spotting the evening of 12 DPO. Then some pinkish mixed with CM on 13 DPO. Now on 14 DPO it is brownish. Pretty sure I am out. Of course I am still holding on to any shred of hope, but I expect the answer to come on its own at any moment now.

Ricky - we are in similar situations... waiting for af to come after bbt started dropping. Had one pink spot yesterday with cm (13dpo). Nothing today. Cramps and back pain - all which can be af.
Tested yesterday bfn and will test again tmw .

Just wanted to give some people some hope...I know we're all big on watching charts and reading into our temps. But here is my chart. All messy. And I'm pregnant. So you just never know.

Screenshot_20170216-161550.jpg

Just reading through the last few pages, such an active group this month! Congrats to all of the BFPs!

Curly, I'm sorry your tests aren't darkening :( I hope that changes soon!

AFM, I'm 7dpo today and will start testing with cheapies tomorrow because I'm crazy and apparently like the pain of BFNs :( but in all seriousness I just want to know as soon as possible. I'll probably check back in a few days!

I want to be pregnant so bad this month. I feel a little like I might really struggle if it doesn't happen, life has been crazy with selling our house and work changes, and so I'd just really like some good news :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->