Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

So I just had myself a little cry sesh.

Yet another pregnancy announcement on Facebook today. I don't even know this girl very well, we just went to college together and were just acquaintances really. Facebook has been so full of babies lately, and it has been killing me, and I guess this just put it over the top. The timing couldn't be much worse for me since today is the day I have truly given up hope for this cycle.

To top it off, she captioned it #notexpectedbutexpecting. Why do all these people get pregnant without trying, and we can't even when we do try???? :cry:

Stark white so far! Spotting continues....will test again in the morning unless AF shows.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 12
Hey everyone, sorry I've been gone so long. I think I just needed some time away during the horrible time between CD1 and O. Congrats on all the BFPs! Also sorry to the ladies that are having chemicals I feel so terrible for you!

Sorry to pop up after so long with a question. I promised I wouldn't touch a CBDopk this month so just going with cheepies but I have never had a positive opk even when CB says that I am at peak. So looking at this opk progression and my chart (which is attached) do you guys think it's possible I O'd somewhere after CD10 which were the strongest opks I've ever had but still not positive. Is it possible I missed my surge and had a short O somewhere between 7pm CD10 and 2pm CD11 when I took the next opk?

First pic is CD10 when it was wet and the other is obviously all tests up until today. They just keep getting lighter and I know lines shouldn't really matter on opks but I'm driving myself insane!

Attachments

• opk 1.jpg
    opk 1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 6
  • opk 2.jpg
    opk 2.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 14
My name says it all! Im 38 and I've decided that I ready to try. First month ttc....used an opk, got 2 lines on 2/5, BD before and on 2/5, BFN yesterday and today. AF is due tomorrow. My symptoms are driving me crazy, and I'm kicking myself for not starting this part of my life earlier. I am thrilled to have found you guys!!!!! Blessings to all!

:witch:
Im out - see some of you in the march thread! (But keeping fingers crossed that you wont be there due to bfp)

So I just had myself a little cry sesh.

Yet another pregnancy announcement on Facebook today. I don't even know this girl very well, we just went to college together and were just acquaintances really. Facebook has been so full of babies lately, and it has been killing me, and I guess this just put it over the top. The timing couldn't be much worse for me since today is the day I have truly given up hope for this cycle.

To top it off, she captioned it #notexpectedbutexpecting. Why do all these people get pregnant without trying, and we can't even when we do try???? :cry:

I'm so sorry :hugs:
I have a group of women on fb whose babies are the same age as DS and recently about 4 of them got "accidentally pregnant". I go on big rants to DH like "well if they aren't using proper contraception how is it a surprise????". Drives me nuts. And here we are tracking exactly when we o and bd'ing like mad and nothing :growlmad::growlmad:

So I am about 4dpo and having really bad cramps towards the evening both yesterday and today. I'm pretty sure I noticed this the last few cycles as well. I'm pretty sick of it as it's quite painful and I need pain relief. Starting to think there is something wrong with me :(

Hi all! So I haven't been on here for a few weeks and loved coming back to all the positives!! Yay congrats! I had heaps of stress right at O so my cycle is weird this month. So I'm guessing I'm out. But we'll c. Keep those chins up ladies!

Temp is officially below the cover line this morning. Just waiting for the witch. :cry:

Another Bfn...spotting continues, but more red with little clots...temp I adjusted, it was 97.29 at 3am and 98.03 at 6.30. Really I'm leaning more towards the 3am temp as that had been close to 98 every night so definitely dropped. Today we are going on vacation so yay for AF showing up today/tomorrow. Also had this very annoying dream that my diva cup leaked, then when I went to dump it I dumped it in front of the toilet accidentally and had to wipe it up and third and weirdest part I was dumping it again this time in the sink while my nieces were washing their hands. Wtf! I think it's me being annoyed that I am going to have to deal with a heavy period while traveling and the underlying fear that I won't be near a bathroom. Sorry for the grossness this morning. Good luck to all the other testers. Should AF stay away by some miracle I will be sure to update!

Tested early. 10DPO FMU. First one is before the test even finished filling. Second is within the 3 minute mark.

Attachments

• IMG_2014.jpg
    IMG_2014.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2015.jpg
    IMG_2015.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 49
Ha yes Belle we are as unexplained as each other! Atleast there are two of us :)
I thought about IUI a couple of months ago but decided to wait to see what the results from the Lap and the hysteroscopy come back to say - if anything and will go from there. Had my bloods done this morning, all looks good so the op will go ahead on Monday as planned. then R&R in Thailand to recover!
I dont really know whats next for us.... maybe its IVF, lets see what Monday holds!
In the meantime, im heading out with the girls tonight for drinks. May as well!

London, sounds like you're unexplained like I am, and we started trying at pretty much the same time too. Well I hope they won't find anything on the lap! Have you guys done IUI yet? We probably won't do IVF for another year since the chance of spontaneous pregnancy is just as likely as success with treatment. Stupid unexplained lol.

10% I have a super squinter, that I tried and failed to take a picture of but it's more like invisible in pics, and 90% I want this so much that I have super bad case of line eye.

It's only 8dpo so I'll be POAS all weekend.

Well I know I'm not out until the witch shows but af is due in 5 days and stark white bfn.
So I caved and got a coffee on my way to work lol

Well, I'm out for this month. AF arrived right on time. Gonna have mysef a really good cry for the millionth time :cry: and move on to the March thread.

A sincere and loving congrats to all of the bfps this month! I know how much we all want to have a bundle of joy. I'll see everyone else on the next thread:hugs:t

Cppeace, I'll be testing right at the end of the month, either the 27 or the 28th, so whichever day you'd like to put me on. :)

Hey guys, mind if I sneak in here? I am 12dpo and got my first faint positive last night. I was going to test again this morning, but I made a million trips to the bathroom because my bladder has suddenly become the size of a peanut when I sleep. Anyway, this was today after work. Still faint, and still really early (anything can happen early in, and I've accepted whatever comes at me), but at least I know it's possible. Congratulations to everyone's + tests, and I hope that everyone who didn't get one this time around doesn't have long to wait. I'm just praying this sticks, I've waited so long for this, and I'm not getting any younger.

Attachments

• WP_20170217_16_29_26_Pro (2).jpg
    WP_20170217_16_29_26_Pro (2).jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79