Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

still not on the dates list on page 1 ?? :( ( am testing on 20th will be 11dpo ) feel like im symptom spotting out of wishful thinking. feel like i have a cold too :( (plus hubby is away for 2 weeks so feeling sorry for myself)

I hope you had a great girls night out London! Good luck with the lap and hysteroscopy next week! I know you're going to have a fantastic time in Thailand :) I went a few years ago and absolutely loved it!! I would so love to go back! As for ttc, I dont really know whats next for us either! lol. We'll just focus on getting through the femara cycles for now

Sorry I must have missed you Romans. I added you. Sorry I haven't been on much gals.

FX for Jess and abennion. Can't wait to see your bfps! Hope you both get nice sticky BEans! Welcome inv! And Congrats!

Awesome line Invintrysheep!

Fingers crossed abennion! Can't wait to see a frer!

Sorry Queencheshire :(

Awe, hugs Rickyandlucy. Other's pregnancy announcements can be very touchy when you've been trying so long :( Big big hugs <3

Congrats MissYogi!

Romans8, I'm symptom spotting too and have a runny/congested nose. You know, like where you can't even keep the snot from running because the nose is stuffy? I'm only 4 dpo though, so maybe it's nothing :p

urgh ive woken up feeling even worse cold wise ( and a bit sicky) sooo tempted to test but am gonna hold out til monday ... or at least try to.

congrats miss yogi

Hi ladies! I'm 13 dpo now and I have no idea what's going on. BFNs since dpo 10 and no signs of AF. Not sure what's happening. My temps have looked great, but with such an insanely long cycle, and having only been temping for a month, I'm reluctant to believe that I O'd, at this point. :(

Sooo I'm 11/12 dpo and there is something on my test this morning. But it's dry now. So we are on vacation now and I woke up at 4am Oregon time (6 am where I'm from) and had to pee so badley I took it then but not expecting anything I just glanced at it and put it away. Now there is what looks like an evap, but non of my other IC show anything. What sucks temping wise is I don't trust that temp at all with the different sleeping conditions. I went to be at midnight woke up at 3: 97.04, woke up at 4.10: 97.76 which is what I marked. I wasn't able to go back after I woke up at 4. I had to pee again by 6.30 without drinking anymore. So if I were home without the time difference I would take those as super symptoms, but just can't tell with not being home. Here is a pic of my test:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 19
I see it mom15! Looks like it has a little bit of color when I zoom in on my phone. Does it have color irl? Good luck and fx it gets darker!

Looks like the test I took yesterday lied. FRER and CBD AND multiple ICs show nothing now.

Sorry to hear that Ricky and Belle..

Aben- maybe just had more concentrated urine yesterday? Hopefully yo useen something soon.

I had a longer hold this morning CP, slept in until noon. I think it was honestly a flukey test. Went to look at it this morning and the line from yesterday disappeared.

Oh can you put me as testing on the 24th.. af due 27th.. &#128076;&#127996;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->