Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

I'm so sorry aben. You're not out till the witch showes try not to give up hope yet.

Afm : (TMI so sorry) I've been having tons of white like ewcm but white. Is that normal? I've never had that happen before. I'm 3dpo today

How "heavy" can implantation bleeding be? I'm 5 dpo and just had a lot of blood on the tissue after going to the washroom. I don't feel crampy at all and it was kinda mucuousy and like a dull red colour, not like bright red blood...

Could I please be added to 25 Feb?

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test!

Hop, usually it isn't very heavy, but 5dpo is really too early for typical implantation. Hope it's a good sign for you.

Will add you lemon:) good luck!

How "heavy" can implantation bleeding be? I'm 5 dpo and just had a lot of blood on the tissue after going to the washroom. I don't feel crampy at all and it was kinda mucuousy and like a dull red colour, not like bright red blood...

It is different with each person mine with mine first was quite alot like I thought my period was coming quite a lot covered the whole toilet paper when I wiped lasted about 12hrs then dissapeared. With my other 2 it was a tint bit of pink spotting once or twice when I wiped gl hun fx for you

Sooo I'm 11/12 dpo and there is something on my test this morning. But it's dry now. So we are on vacation now and I woke up at 4am Oregon time (6 am where I'm from) and had to pee so badley I took it then but not expecting anything I just glanced at it and put it away. Now there is what looks like an evap, but non of my other IC show anything. What sucks temping wise is I don't trust that temp at all with the different sleeping conditions. I went to be at midnight woke up at 3: 97.04, woke up at 4.10: 97.76 which is what I marked. I wasn't able to go back after I woke up at 4. I had to pee again by 6.30 without drinking anymore. So if I were home without the time difference I would take those as super symptoms, but just can't tell with not being home. Here is a pic of my test:
When I tilt my screen I def see that and it looks pink!! FX!!

Mine was a bit of brown in my knickers, but I have read of IB looking just like a period really. FX for you!!

Abennion your test really looked so positive :( Hopefully it's just early days and will take a few more days to become clear what is going on :hugs:

Rickyandlucy and Belle I'm so sorry and GL for next month :hugs:

AFM I am 6dpo and woke up with lower back pain, like concentrated on the left side. No pain when weeing or anything so not a urine infection.

Hopf, drjo, Cp & Meg thank you for not making me feel I'm crazy! I do think I might be out though. Super light flow now and a bit crampy this afternoon. Cervix has felt open for days. Maybe I implanted really late (too late). If I don't bleed over night I'll probably do another test. To make things harder, the friends we are visiting told us yesterday they are expecting. I am so happy for her as she took a while with her first. We both started trying about the same time although her DD is 5 months younger and they'll have the age gap I had envisioned. She is giving me all her supplements though so that's nice. She took progesterone and I'm wondering if that could have made a difference for me. If I get a line tomorrow I'll update, if bleeding continues I'll mark AF on chart and probably won't post, but either way for those who want to know you can see either by my chart or a posted pic. Thank you for all the support ladies :)

I'm just popping in with a quick update! I got my bfp on Thursday x

Congrats Sheep's!

Fx'd for you Mom15!

Sorry abnen

Thanks for the responses ladies! Bleeding has pretty much ceased now. But I've come down with the stomach flu now! I'm feeling on the mend but temperature is over 100F

Not much time. Just wanted to through this pic out. Little bleeding overnight. Not sure what's going on??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 21
10% I have a super squinter, that I tried and failed to take a picture of but it's more like invisible in pics, and 90% I want this so much that I have super bad case of line eye.

It's only 8dpo so I'll be POAS all weekend.

Yesterday's tests on 9dpo were still shadowy and I wasn't sure if I really could see anything, but today's test for 10dpo I can actually more easily see a really squinty line. My husband is the cautious sort and would not say he saw something just to please me and usually doesn't love my POAS test staring ways haha, and so I was surprised when he could see it too.

Here's an inverted photo and one with arrows where I see the line in person, in case anyone else can see it. It does have color but it's so so light it could be an indent or an evap. And after my chemical over Christmas I'm scared to even hope a bit.

But I'll test again tomorrow, and maybe tonight...

https://i67.tinypic.com/m807kw.jpg

https://i66.tinypic.com/igygxx.jpg

I have no idea whats going on with my cycle this month. I'm supposed to be getting '21day testing' for secondary infertility this month so 7 days after I eventually ovulation. But between having a horrible cold and my toddler deciding to stop sleeping through the night I have hardly managed to take any reliable temps this month. But the norm for me is a coverline of around 36.0 so since around the 13th of Feb my temps have been above my normal coverline. I started my opks around the 10th (CD15 as the earliest I have ever ovulated is CD17) but they have been consistently at a mid level line, I haven't had a positive test and I test twice a day, early afternoon and then evening. A week later I am still getting these almost positive opks which still haven't reached positive. But my temps, CM and cervix indicate I am post ovulation.
What do you all reckon? Do you think I have ovulated? And when would you guess? I have been temping for 10 months but I have never had a cycle this bad for taking temps so I feel lost, I normally know exactly whats going on

10% I have a super squinter, that I tried and failed to take a picture of but it's more like invisible in pics, and 90% I want this so much that I have super bad case of line eye.

It's only 8dpo so I'll be POAS all weekend.

Yesterday's tests on 9dpo were still shadowy and I wasn't sure if I really could see anything, but today's test for 10dpo I can actually more easily see a really squinty line. My husband is the cautious sort and would not say he saw something just to please me and usually doesn't love my POAS test staring ways haha, and so I was surprised when he could see it too.

Here's an inverted photo and one with arrows where I see the line in person, in case anyone else can see it. It does have color but it's so so light it could be an indent or an evap. And after my chemical over Christmas I'm scared to even hope a bit.

But I'll test again tomorrow, and maybe tonight...

https://i67.tinypic.com/m807kw.jpg

https://i66.tinypic.com/igygxx.jpg

Not much time. Just wanted to through this pic out. Little bleeding overnight. Not sure what's going on??

I see both those lines! Congrats to both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->