Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

I took two more tests after a 4 hr hold (BECAUSE IM CRAZY OKAY!) and I used two different Wondfo batches. Both have lines about the same darkness as the test I posted earlier! But clearly there! They also both got darker after the time limit but I figure they are less likely to be evaps when I've got faint BFPs on three sticks from two batches and two different times!

Now I just wait and hope they get darker! My chemical got darker then these to a point. But then they stopped and eventually I lost it. :(

I want it to so bad this cycle. I was pregnant with my best friend last time and we delivered our daughters within 5 days of each other. And she's pregnant again now!! I'll be due almost a whole month after her. But stilllll. I am so hopeful even though I don't want to get let down.

Sorry for the random vent ladies when I haven't been very active in this thread. :(

Jess I sure hope this will be a nice sticky bean. Do you want me to mark you as positive or wait?

Just curious if anyone here has had an hcg level of 8? Thats what mine was this morning and Idk if i ahoukd consider myself pregnant or not.

above 5 is probable pregnant. above 10 is definite pregnant by hcg.

Just curious if anyone here has had an hcg level of 8? Thats what mine was this morning and Idk if i ahoukd consider myself pregnant or not.

Mine was a 9 on 9dpo in my cycle that ended in chemical. Which doesn't mean anything in regards to your situation, just that I've personally had a number around 8.

The level itself doesn't matter, what matters is how fast and much it rises. Since you start low and move up then it makes sense you would be at a level of 8 somewhere along the way. Do you have another blood test scheduled? It's good to follow up in 2-4 days to see how it's rising.

What dpo are you? For me, my level stayed low, it never got above 28 even on 16 dpo, and with a level of 9 on 9dpo, it should have risen more and faster, and that explains my chemical.

Congrats Jess! I'm excitedly awaiting your test tomorrow!

Does anyone more experienced with charting want to take a look at mine and tell me if they think FF is on the money with when I O'd? Personally I've got a feeling it was one of the 2 days before.

I see your line, jess!

Glovities- how long ago was your ectopic and was your hcg tested down to less than 5 afterwards? It's possible it's still a little elevated from that. At our lab, less than 5 is not pregnant, 6-25 is a gray area, and over 25 is pregnant.

Does anyone more experienced with charting want to take a look at mine and tell me if they think FF is on the money with when I O'd? Personally I've got a feeling it was one of the 2 days before.

I can't really tell looking at your chart...Do you consistently take your temp at the same time each morning? Before moving out of bed? Why do you have so many open circles?
I found my chart was not accurate if I wasn't consistent

It might be one day earlier, but difficult to be sure with so many open circles. If at all possible, it would be very helpful for you to also check cm so that ff have enough info to give you solid lines.

I can't really tell looking at your chart...Do you consistently take your temp at the same time each morning? Before moving out of bed? Why do you have so many open circles?
I found my chart was not accurate if I wasn't consistent

I have been taking my temp every morning before getting out of bed but I get up at all different times throughout the week so that would be why there's so many open circles. At first I didn't realize it had to be the same time every day because my first chart was great. But I've decided if it doesn't happen this month I'll have to set a really early alarm specifically to take my temp so that it's consistent no matter what time work starts that day. Thanks for your answer. :)

It might be one day earlier, but difficult to be sure with so many open circles. If at all possible, it would be very helpful for you to also check cm so that ff have enough info to give you solid lines.

Thank you for your answer. I've been considering checking CP and CM but for some reason the thought makes me uncomfortable so I've been putting off reading how to do it. I think it might stress me more than necassary. I've been doing IC OPKs since the beginning but I'm yet to see a positive one so I really have no idea what's going on at this point.

Thank you for your answer. I've been considering checking CP and CM but for some reason the thought makes me uncomfortable so I've been putting off reading how to do it. I think it might stress me more than necassary. I've been doing IC OPKs since the beginning but I'm yet to see a positive one so I really have no idea what's going on at this point.

Ive also only had negative opk's with ic. Gonna try more expensive ones this cycle just to see. If you feel uncomfortable checking cervix, then i suggest to first try to get your temps more reliable, then checking cm might not be necessary.
The early alarm that you suggested really is a good idea - it works for me. I normally get up between 7am and 8am in the week and around 10 on the weekends. So i have an alarm at 6am for temping. It was slightly disruptive the first week, but now i just go back to sleep after temping without issues.

Drjo- i was treated dor the ectopic on jan 20. They followed my hcg all the way back to zero.

babyplease22 - I'd say you don't have to check CM and CP if you can get your temps at a more reliable time. For me, temping has been the only way to pinpoint ovulation. My CM and CP are almost always fertile except for the week that AF is here, so it doesn't help me at all. If temping doesn't give better answers when you've done it reliably, though, you should ltry CM and CP. It's really not weird after you've done it a few times. I think most women probably are offput by the idea initially, but getting comfortable with your body and the various changes during your cycle can be really valuable when TTC.

FMU test is a tiny bit darker and came up right away! DH could see it right away too.

I usually get better tests with SMU so I'll probably test once more today.

Babyplease22 I also wake up anytime in a two hour window every day (13 month old dd) so every third circle on my chart is open but I still see an overall pattern. But it does tend to be accurate. Is there a reason why you think FF is wrong about your ovulation date?

Hi everyone! I was on last month and am now in the TWW again! I am 8 DPO today, trying to just chill and wait but it is so hard! I will be testing on the 25th if AF hasn't shown up yet (and if I can hold out that long!)

Jess- how exciting!! Congratulations!! I hope that line keeps getting darker!

Good luck everyone!

Today's test is on the bottom. I am definitely bleeding not spotting. No clue what's happening?? Maybe chemical, but I can almost see a progression on the tests. Line came up within time limit. Cervix seems too high and soft for having my period. I have a fibroid and a bicornuate uterus. I know it's not unheard of to have a period and still be pregnant. I just can't see this turning into a healthy pregnancy. Hopefully not ectopic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member