Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

A faint BFP on a curved FRER at 11dpo SMU. It's pink and came up right away!

https://i64.tinypic.com/r75do6.png

https://i66.tinypic.com/1q4cn8.jpg

Freaking Christmas Chemical pregnancy made me so insecure! I have never had one before Christmas but I'm like terrified it will happen again. But I want to just feel a little excited anyway!

Congratulations Jess! Lovely lines!

Mom15 it does look like a progression on those tests! Do they have color irl? Is there any way you could call your Dr and request blood tests?

Let me know When you are ready for me to mark your BFP!

Congratulations Jess! Lovely lines!

Mom15 it does look like a progression on those tests! Do they have color irl? Is there any way you could call your Dr and request blood tests?

They do seem to have color! But the strips are so small it's hard to say for sure. My friend who we are visiting gave me her leftover tests. I think walgreens brand. I'll do another cheapie tomorrow and if a line I'll do a Walgreens one.

Congrats jess! Bfp!!

Mom15- I see all your lines. Definitely try a better test. Your fibroid could be causing some bleeding.

Oh and Hopf, I'm on vacation till 2/26 so I think I'll just wait it out. It is the worst timing!

Congrats Jess! Hopefully yours and mine stick. I also had a December chemical but then a Jan ectopic. Im having no problems getting pregnant its just staying that way that is tough.

Thanks drjo! I read terrible reviews about the Walgreens one and false positives. I guess I'll see how it goes :) I'll be updating when I get a chance

Hoping someone can possibly shed some light for me. So I had spotting tuesday the 14th which is what I thought was 11dpo but ff put as 9dpo then wed I had light flow/heavy spotting the same thursday then friday for about 6hrs really heavy bleeding then it completely stopped until saturday mid afternoon which was then spotting I had spotting until last night but was really dark brown. No bleeding or brown cm at all today but really bad cramps. This is definitely not a normal period do you think it is a bit to weird for ib? With all 3 of my pregnancies I have had ib then the day I got my bfp started spotting and light bled spotted all the way until 17 weeks with first 24 weeks with second and until I gave birth with my third. This just seems really odd and my temp is still up it did go down the first day I had my light bleeding but it went back up. I am going to test again just in case but in the mean time thought I would ask your opinion.

Congrats Jess! Hopefully yours and mine stick. I also had a December chemical but then a Jan ectopic. Im having no problems getting pregnant its just staying that way that is tough.

Aw I'm sorry :(

The losses make it harder to enjoy seeing that BFP because of all of the worry :(

Well the witch showed up 2 days early :(
On to March and good luck to those left and sorry for all the other af's and cp's

I'm sorry you're out Aben and pooh good luck for the next cycle.

Mom15 Have fun on your vacation! You have more willpower than I do lol I'd be testing like crazy just to have a definite answer but I understand why you would wait for and see what's happening. I hope there's an even darker line on your next test! Where are you vacationing at? (just being nosey feel free to tell me none of my business lol)

Kirstie I've only had ib with two of my six pregnancies and it was a heavy bleed just one time when I went to the bathroom and wiped. Scared me both times Bc both times it was a few weeks after I found out I was pregnant with both of those pregnancies like around the 6-9 week mark so I understand your frustration. I would say test anyway especially if you have had bleeding in your past pregnancies and this one is weird to you. Good luck hun and fx it's your bfp!

Glo congratulations! And fx for a sticky bean for you! Happy and healthy 8ish months to you!

Congratulations Jess! I'm praying for your little bean to stick!

AFM - I'm officially out. AF showed up today.

Hopfl- we are in Portland and Bend Oregon. It's beautiful here!! No Snow in Bend. I was supposed to go skiing at Bachelor Mt. Today, but not up to it with the bleeding. Hoping to go tomorrow.

Ok here we go again...different test still a line. I didn't bring my phone to the bathroom at 3.30 when I took it. When it was wet the line was broader not so skinny. I would have held my pee longer, but by 3.30 I was leaking blood and again by 7. If this baby sticks it is going to be a miracle!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 15
Oh meant to ask....of course I'm out of tests now. Any suggestion what I should buy? I'm nervous to buy a digital, I can't imagine it to show "pregnant" with the light lines I'm getting and the bleeding. I also don't want to spend a ton of money. I will probably have to go to walgreens or cvs. Not sure there is a Walmart here.

If there's a Dollar Tree near you, their tests are cheap, though I can't remember if they were single packs, 2 packs, or 3 packs for $1. I've heard that a lot of women found them to be pretty darn good, though.

Oh meant to ask....of course I'm out of tests now. Any suggestion what I should buy? I'm nervous to buy a digital, I can't imagine it to show "pregnant" with the light lines I'm getting and the bleeding. I also don't want to spend a ton of money. I will probably have to go to walgreens or cvs. Not sure there is a Walmart here.

There aren't any Walmarts in Portland proper. But in the outer areas there are and there is one in Bend. I live in Salem! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->