Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

AFM my tests are actually darker today! I'm feeling more confident! I'm heading in for a quantitative blood test and also getting my progesterone checked!

Here are my 12dpo Wondfo and FRER tests with SMU

https://i65.tinypic.com/2vblf88.jpg

Yay! Mom15 I think your pregnant! :)

I'm 8dpo. Slight brown spotting still and feeling a bit nauseous today...Maybe just didn't eat enough breakfast

Jess they are great lines I think you can officially get excited!!! Congrats hun

Jess they are great lines I think you can officially get excited!!! Congrats hun

Thank you! They are a little bit darker than my 13dpo tests wh my chemical so fingers crossed! I am definitely feeling excited more and more.

I took a test today at 8dpo and not first wee of the day.. obvs negative but cant blame me fot trying! Has anyone had a positive that esrly before?

Thank you for the tip smurphy, I went and bought some. I'll post a pic in the morning unless it's bfn.

Jess- big congrats I'm glad your lines are progressing. And you are lucky, Oregon is beautiful!

Wnt2b - thanks I want to believe in a positive outcome. I use a diva cup and today is my heaviest day and I am literally filling it about 3/4 about every 2h.

Yay for darker lines Jess and mom15!! Congratulations to both of you again

Mom15 I was going to suggest the Dollar Tree too lol that's all I have been using these 4 months I have been trying. If I get a bfp I'll go and buy a frer and digi (if I can find one) and use those to confirm. Also I'm sorry about the bleeding. I'm really hoping it's not anything bad. I'm excited to see how much darker your test will be in the morning! Good luck and fx!

I'm sorry about the af's. Fx for next cycle.

Oh! And skiing sounds like a lot of fun! I personally wouldn't be able to handle it Bc I absolutely hate the cold! But from what I've seen on TV it looks like a lot of fun!

Mom15 I'm so sorry about the bleeding, FX for a sticky bean xx
Jess beautiful lines hun, I think this is your rainbow :)

I am 9dpo but AF due today or tomorrow (short LP). I have some stretchy clear cm which I believe is a sign AF is about to show :(

OH and I got the results from my P21 test and I def ovulated so I am very happy about that :)

PS My mum is from Oregon, she moved to Australia in the 80's :) I would love to visit some day. Actually invited to a wedding there later this year but really can't afford to go.

Hello everyone!!!!

Iam in my tww and today is 9dpo for me. I noticed a brown line running from my

belly button toward the pelvis. It was not there before, found it strange. Thatsy

asking you guys to shed some light on it pls...

I have heard that line can be a sign of pregnancy but I was always told it came later in pregnancy. GL Do you want me to add you for testing?

Guess what Gals, currently at 23% for our February stats! We still have a week to go! We kicked that 20% stat's butt, big time!

:( well not encouraging news. Blood test this morning at 12dpo was 19. My Dr asked me to come in tomorrow to take a urine test... And if it's positive then the following day I'll take another blood test to see if my levels are doubling.

So I'm thinking this might be another chemical. So bummed. My tests are totally getting darker too. :( :( So sad!

I will be testing soon. AF due the 26th.. Have you guys checked cervix position or mucous readings. The information I find contradicts itself. I have photos if we want to compare. Could be a neat experiment to see what we all have and who ends up expecting...the wait is killer! All I know is I can't find a way to add photos. But I have a lot of creamy mucous when I checked cervix position, although soft, I could barley reach it sitting on the toilet. I can't check other symptoms as I am sick. My boobs are sore which is normal for AF to be coming but my nipples are very sensitive to touch. I think I had the big O on the 13 around 5ish and was getting busy around 9 the 14. I had a very high sex drive all week that week, I also felt like I may have O on the 14. So not sure of the O after all. But all the symptoms lined up. I am going nuts waiting. I will post pics if someone can tell me how of the mucous of needed. Thx

Jess, 12dpo is where you are right? If so 19 miu hcg is not low. Try to not stress. Some women don't even get to 10 miu hcg by 14 dpo.

I will be testing soon. AF due the 26th.. Have you guys checked cervix position or mucous readings. The information I find contradicts itself. I have photos if we want to compare. Could be a neat experiment to see what we all have and who ends up expecting...the wait is killer! All I know is I can't find a way to add photos. But I have a lot of creamy mucous when I checked cervix position, although soft, I could barley reach it sitting on the toilet. I can't check other symptoms as I am sick. My boobs are sore which is normal for AF to be coming but my nipples are very sensitive to touch. I think I had the big O on the 13 around 5ish and was getting busy around 9 the 14. I had a very high sex drive all week that week, I also felt like I may have O on the 14. So not sure of the O after all. But all the symptoms lined up. I am going nuts waiting. I will post pics if someone can tell me how of the mucous of needed. Thx

CP and CM is very individual from woman to woman and cp is really one of the worst indicators for pregnancy in my opinion. For some women they get a high cp late in the 2ww and they think for sure that means a bfp is coming and the next day AF comes. Cm can vary woman to woman and even month to month depending on your fluid intake and just hormonal balance.

CP and CM is very individual from woman to woman and cp is really one of the worst indicators for pregnancy in my opinion. For some women they get a high cp late in the 2ww and they think for sure that means a bfp is coming and the next day AF comes. Cm can vary woman to woman and even month to month depending on your fluid intake and just hormonal balance.

I'll second Cppeace. Most ovulation and pregnancy indicators are best looked at individually and over the course of several cycles. How long have you been TTCing Hollie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->