• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

That makes sense cppeace! We've done some home inseminations too, cos hubbys meds (depresession, adhd, anxiety, PTSD) have meant he struggles to finish at times, at least during sex anyway, for a while it was even hard for him to finish himself but we are slowly getting better. Last month we did some home insemination though cos nothing was working very well otherwise. We've managed better this month though!!

My cm has gone creamy today, and cervix has firmed right up and closing too, so yay for all good signs O has happened and we had brilliant timing and now just gotta cross fingers!!

Well your temp looks good and your timing looks fab so hopefully you caught that eggy :)

I know it's early as I'm only on cd 25 but I'm getting menstrual cramps. I guess she will show her face next week.

Kitty early cramps are usually a good sign of a BFP! FX for you ! Want to see some BFP in here early on lol !

Sorry bout all the BFNs. Here's hoping cupid drops off lost of bfps here.

Yes! Come on Cupid!

Okay I read all of the posts so I can be more active this month than last month! These groups keep me sane, I swear.

I think so far I'm the latest tester. I won't even ovulate for about 18-20 days. Darn these long cycles.

Id like to join :) this is cycle 20 for us, starting to crack down again now that I've lost quite a bit of weight and creeping closer to a healthy range. Currently using OPKs, baby aspirin and temping. AF made a surprise entrance three days early this cycle, most likely due to the weight loss (I O'ed way earlier too), so hoping for similar, happier results this cycle.

Good luck!

My temp rose more today, so I do think I have a steady rise after O as opposed to a steep rise. So, I believe I O'd on Saturday, which would mean my testing date is Feb 4th if AF doesn't get me that morning. Cppeace, you can change me from undecided to the 4th. Thanks so much!

Cppeace. Can i be down for the 3rd please hun? I believe i ovulated, finally! We got sone bd in so you never know. Not very likely though, egg quality is out of the water.

May I please be added to the list :D Started spotting today so I expect AF to be here tonight. I will be testing again on 23 February...so far (If I O on CD14 again)

Well im sick and its messing everything up! I got a sinus infection two days ago had a fever and everything. What is wierd is my temps are now like my post o temps. I dont think i ovulated though. Do you think my temp could still be affected by sickness? I also started to get really bad diarrhea when i started to take antibiotics (tmi but like a few times every hour). So anyway i cant get a good hold to do an opk. I havent seen any ewcm yet though. Cd 15 today but i usually ovulate late.

May I please be added to the list :D Started spotting today so I expect AF to be here tonight. I will be testing again on 23 February...so far (If I O on CD14 again)

We are pretty to close to testing buddies! And I'm on 150mg of Clomid too. :)

Good luck on your next cycle!!

Oh cppeace thats frusterating! Do you think you will ovulate today?

I'm not holding my breath for it happening at all.

Sorry cppeace. I hope it happens very soon.

We are pretty to close to testing buddies! And I'm on 150mg of Clomid too. :)

Good luck on your next cycle!!

Thats awesome. I still need to see my doctor for a new prescription, I am hoping she would give me 3 more months on Clomid.

Goodluck :hugs:

Sorry, Curly, I didn't see it. Illness can mess with your cycle and temps. If your temp stays up you prolly did ovulate.

Well im sick and its messing everything up! I got a sinus infection two days ago had a fever and everything. What is wierd is my temps are now like my post o temps. I dont think i ovulated though. Do you think my temp could still be affected by sickness? I also started to get really bad diarrhea when i started to take antibiotics (tmi but like a few times every hour). So anyway i cant get a good hold to do an opk. I havent seen any ewcm yet though. Cd 15 today but i usually ovulate late.

I would go with your gut and say you probably didn't ovulate. I had this happen a couple cycles back. I got really sick (even got crosshairs) but then about a week later my temps went down and they got taken away. Then I ovulated late (around cd 22) and confirmed with temps, ewcm and af arrived on time. Plus when ttc it is just better to assume you haven't and keep bding.

Sorry I haven't been around much. I have been feeling dreadful lately. I have a tenderness in my right ovary so I think that will be the one this cycle. I should be oing around the end of the week. No ewcm but I think I got some wet cm this morning. So hoping it goes fertile soon. Poor dh doesn't even know what is coming this week. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->