Curious

mommy237

Reaction score
Hi,

Is it possible to get pregnant between the day going off AF and the next day?

Unlikely bit definitely possible

I'm hoping it is very unlikely at this moment...timing is bad

It's really unlikely but as above, it is possible. Do you track things? Do you know when you ovulate usually? Chances are higher if you ovulate much earlier. If say you ovulated somewhere between say CD9 - CD11, since sperm can live for up to 5 days (some say up to 7 days), then it's possible, depending when your period finished of course. If you ovulate later than this then it's almost impossible. They'd have to live for a week up there at least, and the vast majority of evidence suggests 5 days maximum. Only way to know is to test or wait for your next period

It's really unlikely but as above, it is possible. Do you track things? Do you know when you ovulate usually? Chances are higher if you ovulate much earlier. If say you ovulated somewhere between say CD9 - CD11, since sperm can live for up to 5 days (some say up to 7 days), then it's possible, depending when your period finished of course. If you ovulate later than this then it's almost impossible. They'd have to live for a week up there at least, and the vast majority of evidence suggests 5 days maximum. Only way to know is to test or wait for your next period

So it completely went off on the 25th of this month started on the 18th. This is my first AF since being off of Depo in sept 14. I had sex on the 25th....so im thinking I should be okay ...I hope

The thing is, you can ovulate at any given time during your cycle. It can vary hugely, and probably more so when coming off bc. It could delay things, or it could cause you to ovulate sooner than usual. Problem is, if you don't have any idea of when you ovulated, if you have, then it's impossible to have any idea of chances of conception

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->