Current *Possible* Miscarriage Buddies

the shock has worn off and i'm starting to feel pretty down. how are you feeling today?

I'm sorry your feeling down. I got some baby chicks so I think they are cheering me up. I have a nice way if replacing losses to avoid pain. These baby chicks should hold me over for a few weeks. Long enough to start trying again. I am very tired. Are you still bleeding? I knwo last we spoke it has reduced a lot.

Thank you misfit76. I was/am only 7w3d and my beta was around 3500 yesterday, so hopefully we did catch the ectopic early enough. I am hoping and praying the methatrexate will work and I can avoid tube rupture or surgery. I will have my HcG checked every week starting next monday.

It's all just so scary. Not only do I have to worry about the pregnancy in my tube getting resolved, but I have to worry about passing everything in my uterus. :( I stopped my progesterone so my Dr thinks I will start bleeding in a few days - probably heavier than a normal period. I will just be passing lining since there was no real pregnancy tissue in the uterus. I'm so scared and just hope all of this resolves safely.

I hope you're feeling better these days and hopefully your recent beta will show a big drop. Hugs.

How annoying to still be stuck in limbo, sorry to hear that. Am still thinking of u and fx'd u get some answers soon X

the shock has worn off and i'm starting to feel pretty down. how are you feeling today?

I'm sorry your feeling down. I got some baby chicks so I think they are cheering me up. I have a nice way if replacing losses to avoid pain. These baby chicks should hold me over for a few weeks. Long enough to start trying again. I am very tired. Are you still bleeding? I knwo last we spoke it has reduced a lot.
Awe, I love baby chicks. Wht a great way to help you through this. I am still bleeding and passing small clots. I don't go back to the doctor until Friday. I'm hoping everything will have passed. I am mostly shocked at how painful it has been this time. Last time I had no pain at all, and this time it has been quite painful. Even still, My back is hurting enough that I don't feel up to doing much that involves activity. I'm hoping the pain is not a sign that something isn't getting out. I'm guessing it is just because I was further along this time.

Thank you misfit76. I was/am only 7w3d and my beta was around 3500 yesterday, so hopefully we did catch the ectopic early enough. I am hoping and praying the methatrexate will work and I can avoid tube rupture or surgery. I will have my HcG checked every week starting next monday.

It's all just so scary. Not only do I have to worry about the pregnancy in my tube getting resolved, but I have to worry about passing everything in my uterus. :( I stopped my progesterone so my Dr thinks I will start bleeding in a few days - probably heavier than a normal period. I will just be passing lining since there was no real pregnancy tissue in the uterus. I'm so scared and just hope all of this resolves safely.

I hope you're feeling better these days and hopefully your recent beta will show a big drop. Hugs.
I hope the pill will resolve it for you. I'm sure that is quite scary :hugs:

Just checking in on everyone and see how you all are doing... I am currently still bleeding and getting my HCG checked every 2 days to make sure my levels are going down the way they should be... I just want this over with... Is that bad to say? :cry:

Update- So my doctor called me today. I was surprised it was my doctor and not just a nurse so that was nice. on March 6th my Beta was 1350 and now my beta is 537. My doctor said this is a good drop and I will have another Beta done next Monday and she said should would like it to be as low as 80-100 and then the following Monday she would like it to be 0 or negative she said. So I guess this is good news. I guess there was a part of me that was hoping that it would have gone up and this was all a mistake. That didn't happen so reality sets in for me. I just hope my HCG levels return to 0 very soon. The sooner this is over, The sooner we can try again. I am still bleeding. Not as bad, but still passing clots and having times where I bleed more. I found I bled less yesterday because I took it easy as per doctors orders. She also said my blood count was within normal limits so I am not losing too much blood which is also reassuring.

Just checking in on everyone and see how you all are doing... I am currently still bleeding and getting my HCG checked every 2 days to make sure my levels are going down the way they should be... I just want this over with... Is that bad to say? :cry:

How long have you been bleeding? I wonder why you are having your beta checked every two days and my doctor is doing it weekly? What is your HCG right now?

No its not bad to say, I want this over with too. It sounds so emotionless, but I had no baby. Just a sac so for me I think its helps me to know I am not losing a child, just the thought of one. And I am sooooo ready fo this to be over already. I am its been a week and a half for me and I am done. All I want to do is toss this crappy expierence behind me and try again. Esp since so many ladies say they got pregnant right after a miscarriage.

Awe, I love baby chicks. Wht a great way to help you through this. I am still bleeding and passing small clots. I don't go back to the doctor until Friday. I'm hoping everything will have passed. I am mostly shocked at how painful it has been this time. Last time I had no pain at all, and this time it has been quite painful. Even still, My back is hurting enough that I don't feel up to doing much that involves activity. I'm hoping the pain is not a sign that something isn't getting out. I'm guessing it is just because I was further along this time.

I hope everything will pass for you too and you dont have to bleed for as long as I have. I was told up to 2 weeks is normal and I am already going into week two with not much change. I'm sure the back pain is normal. Are they going to watch your HCG levels?

I would like to say while I like the idea of this thread being moved into a buddy section, Now no one can find it and all the ladies who were and are in the same boat as us are still in First trimester asking all the same questions. I am nto sure why my thread was moved. I assumed there were some complaints from the ladies who do not like reading about miscarriage of the possibility of it. So I fear no new ladies will join us over here. I know there are ladies going through what we are but no one here is new.

I goin on Friday and they will check my hcg, I assume. I called in today just to make sure the back pain is normal. I didn't have it last time, and it is very sharp pain. I'm taking two aleve and it isn't even touching it. Hoping it is just normal.

beforemy loss....I had a couple days with very bad lower back pain. So bad I had to call the doctor myself and I was just told since I was not cramping or bleeding it was just from the uterus growing. This of course was not the case. My pain was pretty bad. So I am sure you are going to be fine. Just keep an eye on it. I would take 4 Advil and would still be in pain.

I talked to my doctor and he thinks it is fine. He did call me in some vicodin, so I will fill that and should help with the pain. I can't wait for this to be over.

I talked to my doctor and he thinks it is fine. He did call me in some vicodin, so I will fill that and should help with the pain. I can't wait for this to be over.

I was given Tylenol # 3 for the miscarriage in general but I never got it filled. I am right there with you in wanting this to be over. I am still bleeding but not nearly as much and unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, I think it is getting slightly darker which would be a good sign. How long have you been bleeding?

I started spotting Thursday, bleeding on Friday. After my last mc, I found things much easier to move on once the bleeding stopped. Hopefully ours stops soon.

I'm now on 2 days after my methotrexate shot for my ectopic, still no bleeding. My doctor said it could take several days or a week for the bleeding to start. He said my progesterone had to fall (i was on suppositories) and my HcG had to start going down. I don't get my HcG checked until next Monday (one week after the methotrexate). I so want it to have gone down appropriately. I'm just scared that there will be more complications. I've already been through 3 weeks of hell with this pregnancy and now this. I just want it to be over too :(

Hey ladies, im still the same no fresh bleeding for a week now but still brown spotting on and off since. Just trying not to worry but obviously hard. Havent received a scan date for 12 weeks yet. Was waiting for that to come through and then maybe book private for two or three weeks earlier. This is going to sound so awful, but im kinda putting up a block on my emotions, feel quite bad that i dont feel any bond with this pregnancy but maybe its my way of protecting myself. Sorry if that sounds so cold and heartless obviously i dont want things to go wrong but really dont want to get my hopes up either. I hope all your levels go down quickly misfit. My heart goes out to you all big hugs ladies! xxx

Was also thinking maybe we could post a message in the first tri board inviting ladies to join our buddies thread?

I'm now on 2 days after my methotrexate shot for my ectopic, still no bleeding. My doctor said it could take several days or a week for the bleeding to start. He said my progesterone had to fall (i was on suppositories) and my HcG had to start going down. I don't get my HcG checked until next Monday (one week after the methotrexate). I so want it to have gone down appropriately. I'm just scared that there will be more complications. I've already been through 3 weeks of hell with this pregnancy and now this. I just want it to be over too :(
I hope it is over quickly for you and the shot takes care of it without the need for surgery :hugs:

Hey ladies, im still the same no fresh bleeding for a week now but still brown spotting on and off since. Just trying not to worry but obviously hard. Havent received a scan date for 12 weeks yet. Was waiting for that to come through and then maybe book private for two or three weeks earlier. This is going to sound so awful, but im kinda putting up a block on my emotions, feel quite bad that i dont feel any bond with this pregnancy but maybe its my way of protecting myself. Sorry if that sounds so cold and heartless obviously i dont want things to go wrong but really dont want to get my hopes up either. I hope all your levels go down quickly misfit. My heart goes out to you all big hugs ladies! xxx

Was also thinking maybe we could post a message in the first tri board inviting ladies to join our buddies thread?
I know what you mean. Since I have been through this before, as soon as I started having issues with this pregnancy, I tried to distance myself too. Tried to stop thinking of it as a baby and as an embryo that wasn't developed. Not sure it really helped.

I got my vicodin filled this morning and it is helping tons. Aaahhhhhhh, much less pain. I think the pain eased a bit anyway too, but I can really tell the vicodin is helping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->