Currently Reading??

I'm now reading Nineteen Minutes. Definitely on a Jodi Picoult kick at the moment ;)

Catching Fire was just as good as the first book & now i have to move onto Mockinjay!

x

I have to get the second and third book. I'm cracking on with A Game of Thrones. I'm going to have to renew it at the library though!

I'm now reading Nineteen Minutes. Definitely on a Jodi Picoult kick at the moment ;)

This one is my favourite Jodi book!!! What part are you up to? I always blame the mum when I read it :)

I'm reading working stiff at the moment which was recommended to me which is very good. In the last two weeks I've read the three hunger games and the three fifty shades books. Not sure what I'm going to go onto after this one.

Seems like this might be a semi old thread but thought I'd chip in as I love reading and have recently been given a ton of books from my grandparents and have gotten through about one a week as they have great taste in books!!I just finished the white queen by phillipa Gregory.it was pretty good couldn't put it down but the ending was very lackluster as there is obviously another one following.I read a lot of Aussie authors and have just read in the last few weeks a bunch of books by Judy nunn which were all fantastic!glad to find this thread as I don't like starting books unless they have come recomended cos I don't want to waste my time reading the whole thing waiting for it to get good and it doesn't.lol

I just started reading The Time Machine by H.G. Wells, gotta get some classics under my belt!

About to open Nanny Returns, sequel to the Nanny Diaries,

This one is my favourite Jodi book!!! What part are you up to? I always blame the mum when I read it :)

I'm reading working stiff at the moment which was recommended to me which is very good. In the last two weeks I've read the three hunger games and the three fifty shades books. Not sure what I'm going to go onto after this one.

I finished it yesterday. That was the 4th Jodi Picoult book I'd read but definitely my favourite so far.

Now reading The Tenth Circle.

I'm reading The Mockingjay and Mum on the run x

I read mum on the run as it was cheap on kindle. I actually enjoyed it xx

Started another ya book called The Iron Thorn....not sure what to think about it really.

I read mum on the run as it was cheap on kindle. I actually enjoyed it xx
Yep can't beat the 99p reads :lol: I'm enjoying it too, an easy read, though I had to tear myself away to do my assignment boo!

Now reading Melissa Hill before I forget its not bad

Almost finished The Woman Who Wasn't There
It's a true story about a woman who faked being a 9/11 survivor, I've barely been able to put it down!

Confessions of a GP- Benjamin Daniels

It's a true story about a woman who faked being a 9/11 survivor, I've barely been able to put it down!

I'd not heard about this woman before and you piqued my interest .... have now ordered the book myself and spent vast quantities of my day researching it :blush:

Fascinating story ...Thanks :D :thumbup:

I'd not heard about this woman before and you piqued my interest .... have now ordered the book myself and spent vast quantities of my day researching it :blush:

Fascinating story ...Thanks :D :thumbup:

I looked it up too and I want to read it now :)

Still plugging through A Game of Thrones. They really stuck to the book for the series, with a few adjustments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->