Currently Reading??

Dance, dance, dance -Haruki Murakami

Definitely one of my favorite authors :)

Now reading babies in waiting. It popped up on amazon and I thought why not. Quite liking it so far xx

After the thrill of the first two books I have to say Mockingjay was disappointing.....

Not sure what to move into next….. any recommendations for free kindle reads?

x

Now reading babies in waiting. It popped up on amazon and I thought why not. Quite liking it so far xx

I read that one a few weeks ago and it was quite a fun read :thumbup:

Finished the John Grisham, then read 'A sense of an ending' by Julian Barnes (which bored the bejesus out of me), then 'a stolen life' by Jaycee Lee Dugard

Now about to start The Hanging Hill by Mo Hayder

After the thrill of the first two books I have to say Mockingjay was disappointing.....

x

I thought that too. I really enjoyed the first two. I am currently reading Dracula as it was free on the kindle and I have never read it. There are some free Sherlock holmes ones too on there which I quite enjoyed :)

Wuthering Heights is free on the Kobo, not sure about the kindle though. Was one of my favorite classics.

Wuthering Heights is free on the Kobo, not sure about the kindle though. Was one of my favorite classics.

oooh thanks - i have actually already downloaded it but wasn't sure if it was a challenging read which might be best saved for later when i start mat leave.... but might give it a go now!

Jane Eyre is one of my faves!
x

x

I thought that too. I really enjoyed the first two. I am currently reading Dracula as it was free on the kindle and I have never read it. There are some free Sherlock holmes ones too on there which I quite enjoyed :)

Same here, I liked the first two books better than Mockingjay.

Almost done with The Help! It's sooooooo good!

"before i go to sleep"

which incidently i only bought after seeing someone rave about it on here (might have been Lea)

I read that one a few weeks ago and it was quite a fun read :thumbup:

Finished the John Grisham, then read 'A sense of an ending' by Julian Barnes (which bored the bejesus out of me), then 'a stolen life' by Jaycee Lee Dugard

Now about to start The Hanging Hill by Mo Hayder

i just finihsed "a stolen life" it was good, harrowing but good x

"before i go to sleep"

which incidently i only bought after seeing someone rave about it on here (might have been Lea)

I think it was me :haha: I read it recently and absolutely loved it :thumbup:

Finished the Hanging Hill last night and really enjoyed it ... now I'm out of new books again until my Amazon order arrives :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->