Currently Reading??

"before i go to sleep"

which incidently i only bought after seeing someone rave about it on here (might have been Lea)

I think it was me :haha: I read it recently and absolutely loved it :thumbup:

Finished the Hanging Hill last night and really enjoyed it ... now I'm out of new books again until my Amazon order arrives :cry:

Oooh I have before I go to sleep still to read.

Oh no - I hope your order arrives soon!

I'm currently reading "Plain Truth" by Jodi Picoult.

I'm going to be devastated when I've read all her books :haha:

I must get to reading some Jodi Picoult books, as I've only read My Sister's Keeper. Think I'm the only one on earth who didn't like the book. I've heard so many good things about her other books that I really want to get around to reading some but just have so many!

"before i go to sleep"

which incidently i only bought after seeing someone rave about it on here (might have been Lea)

Finished the Hanging Hill last night and really enjoyed it ... now I'm out of new books again until my Amazon order arrives :cry:

I loved Plain Truth! its the only Jodi P book i've read - so maybe that's next on my list....

x

Plain truth is good. Keeping faith and salems falls are good too ( I have a Jodi shelf :) )

"before i go to sleep"

I love Plain Truth - I think it's my favourite Jodie Piccault :thumbup:

I'm re-reading Anne Rice from the beginning while I wait for new supplies :haha:

Finished Plain Truth yesterday :D

Now I've just finished reading "How to be a woman" by Caitlin Moran. Really made me laugh.

What next? :haha: still have a few Jodi Picoult books to read :D

Plain truth is good. Keeping faith and salems falls are good too ( I have a Jodi shelf :) )

I do too! She's my favorite author! I've read all of her books. I know her latest one has only just come out. But I can't wait for the next one!

I do too! She's my favorite author! I've read all of her books. I know her latest one has only just come out. But I can't wait for the next one!
Have you seen what the next one is to Be about. It looks really good. She is my fav too x

Have you seen what the next one is to Be about. It looks really good. She is my fav too x

Yes! Sounds really good I can't wait. I'm even excited to read her YA novel that she wrote with her daughter!

Almost finished The Woman Who Wasn't There
It's a true story about a woman who faked being a 9/11 survivor, I've barely been able to put it down!

I've just started reading this and it's absolutely amazing :thumbup:

I'm going through a memoir phase at the moment lol and I just finished reading Rebooting my brain by Maria Ross and Bloom by Kelle Hampton. The latter was quite touching and brought me to tears even tho the author has made it all about her when it's supposed to be about her baby with Down Syndrome.

after staying up all night to finish reading the woman who wasn't there, I just started on A stolen life by Jaycee Dugard.

after staying up all night to finish reading the woman who wasn't there, I just started on A stolen life by Jaycee Dugard.

I want to read this! How do you like it?

TTC is taking too long so to pass the time and keep my mind off of the wait I started reading "Anna Karenina." :thumbup:

I want to read this! How do you like it?

TTC is taking too long so to pass the time and keep my mind off of the wait I started reading "Anna Karenina." :thumbup:

lol I know aaaall about keeping busy when TTC :haha::hugs:

The only way I can describe A stolen life is that it's very real...it's written very simply and is easy to read, but it's obviously disturbing due do what she's been through. It's a good read but it's heartbreaking at the same time! I definitely recommend it! :thumbup:

and in case I'm silly and you're asking about the woman who wasn't there...it's a must read! I literally couldn't put it down!!! so shocking!

ooh I want to read that, I'll have to put it on my list :)

Finished Three Cups Of Tea which was amazing and recommend it to everyone, and now I'm reading The Forgotten Garden and The Glass Houses (1st Morganville Vampire book).

nothing......... cos in a pregnancy panic i managed to drop my kindle in the bath :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

trying desperately to save it but appears to be done for

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"