Currently Reading??

currently reading Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

not really sure why I've never gotten around to reading it, I <3 dystopian fiction

Finished Flash and Bones, which was as excellent as all of Kathy Reichs' :thumbup:

Then moved on to Val McDermid's Retribution, which I finished yesterday - brilliant! :happydance:

On a side note I moved all my bookcases into another room... OMG!! My son 'helped' me by dumping all of my books onto the bed and floor - in no order - and it took an entire day just to re-sort them into genre and author :dohh:

harry potter and the goblet of fire- im re reading them all x

im after "the room" but the request list at the library is shocking x

Is that the one about the little boy growing up in the room with his mom? I've read that. It's great!

lol if im honest im not sure- ive just been recomended it by loads of people that know what i like to read x

Is it by Emma Donoghue? If so I've read that one. Really good read :)

Enjoyed the Hunger Games despite sci fi not really being my thing!

now on Catching Fire ........

x

Finished The Retribution and read The Sacrificial Man by Ruth Dugdall yesterday, which was brilliant and well worth a read :thumbup:

Now reading My Dear I wanted to Tell You by Louisa Young

The Morganvile Vampire series, currently on book 9..LOVE THEM.
x

now harry potter 5.
got a few jodi picoults to red when ive finished the harry potters x

'My Dear' was amazing - I'd really recommend it :thumbup: Not only did it make me cry in places, it was a fabulous story and sent me scurrying to Google to find out more about some of the factual stuff in it :happydance:

Now I've run out of new books to read :cry::cry:

Im reading millie johnson summer fling. I loooooove millie johnson so funny and yet powerful

Just found a copy of Amy McKay's new book, The Virgin Cure at the library. :happydance:

I'm reading Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult.

Reading Catching Fire right now and listening to Edward Rutherford's Salum. So far both really good!

I finished Salem Falls last night and I'm currently reading The Pact - by Jodi Picoult.

The Virgin Cure was absolutely wonderful! I love Ami McKay!!! Her first novel, The Birth House, would also really appeal to a lot of readers here, I think.

Finally got to Asda last night and treated myself to a couple of new books ... Read Cathy Glass's A Baby's Cry last night in one sitting LOL

Will start John Grisham's An Innocent Man tonight :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->