Currently Reading??

just finished The Passage by Justin Cronin, it was excellent

starting Dope by Sara Gran

I absolutely LOVED The Passage :cloud9: - Best book I've read in a looong time and the 2nd book can't come quickly enough for me!

No other book has quite come up to scratch since I read it in January, so I've whiled away the last few weeks with an assortment of crime thrillers that were take them or leave them, I got a whole heap of new books for Mothers Day though and started Sing Me Home by Jodie Piccault this morning ... now halfway through and loving it :happydance:
Ooh I didn't know there was going to be a second one! :D

Currently reading...
Birds of Alberta Field Guide and frantically cramming for a species ID test I have for a job interview tomorrow. Eeeeek! :eek:

just finished The Passage by Justin Cronin, it was excellent

starting Dope by Sara Gran

I absolutely LOVED The Passage :cloud9: - Best book I've read in a looong time and the 2nd book can't come quickly enough for me!

No other book has quite come up to scratch since I read it in January, so I've whiled away the last few weeks with an assortment of crime thrillers that were take them or leave them, I got a whole heap of new books for Mothers Day though and started Sing Me Home by Jodie Piccault this morning ... now halfway through and loving it :happydance:
Ooh I didn't know there was going to be a second one! :D

Yes - The Passage was the first of a planned trilogy :happydance: The second book is set to be published in August this year :thumbup: Yay!

Sing Me Home was very good - classic Piccault :)

Then I read Before I go To Sleep by S J Watson, which I highly recommend and am now reading Do No Harm by Carol Topolsky

My Mother's day book bonanza have all been hits so far :happydance:

My Last Duchess by Daisy Donovan.... the jury's out so far - a bit fluffy for me!

x

Just finished an absolutely stunning YA book called The Midnight Zoo by Sonja Hartnett. Beautiful writing and heartbreaking but hopeful story of three little Romany children hiding in a magical zoo in a village in Hungary during WW2.
Now on to The Invention of Hugo Cabret.

Finished Do No Harm this morning and have had a very lazy day, so I've started and finished The Descendants as well :blush:

I'm not sure what to go for next .... Hmmmm

Started reading a YA novel called The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness. So far it's ok, it's part of a trilogy called Chaos Walking.

Just added Hunger Games to my Nook just to see what the fuss is about.

finished My Last Duchess and didn't really rate it - was rather predictable & found it hard to actually care about any of the characters

have now joined the Hunger Games bandwagon & downloaded it to my kindle..... not my usual type of book but the rave reviews are hard to ignore

x

Currently reading my favorite author; Jodi Picoult's latest book. Lone Wolf.

Currently reading my favorite author; Jodi Picoult's latest book. Lone Wolf.

Oooh - the new one! I was very tempted to pre-order on Amazon :blush: but resisted :haha:

Just finished A Tiny Bit Marvellous by Dawn French, which I enjoyed ... now reading Kathy Reichs' Flash and Bones

Catching Fire. Definitely liking the Hunger Games series!

I loved lone wolf! And I've just finished hunger games trilogy too and really enjoyed them. Three not as much as the others but still good. I'm not sure what to read next just browsing amazon as I have a voucher. Any recommendations?

I've just finished The Hunger games (started last night and finished this afternoon) and about to start Catching fire, I had to find them in Emily's boxes, my girl must have taste she has had them 1 to 2 years now.

I want to read the second Hunger Games book, but I can't afford it and my library doesn't have it so I'm starting A Game of Thrones.

I loved The Hunger Games trilogy :D

I've just finished "Here she lies" by Katia Lief. It was one of my recommendations on amazon and was only 49pence so I thought why not. It was the first book I've read by that author and easy to read xx

I'm reading fifty shades of grey..,. It's a bit naughty!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->