Currently Reading??

Just about to start reading Escape from camp 14, story from a survivor of one if North Korea's concentration camps.

If anyone has read this I would be interested to hear your views on it.

Wallbanger by Alice Clayton.so funny I have laughed out loud sooo much and then laugh some more later on thinking about it lol xx

Everything I have read of his I've loved apart from Digital Fortress which I read really quickly because I didn't want to put it down until something good happened and I didn't feel like it did until the end so I read it in a day. I feel like I may be the opposite to some people though. Some people read books they like fast and I tend to stretch it so it will last haha x

Part way through the first Game of Thrones book. as I love the TV show, but oh my, the books are SO much better! I definitely recommend, so far... :)

Still reading The Fiery Cross. It's the longest Outlander book. I think I'll be done soon - I'm on chapter 90, and there are 111 chapters.

Just about to start reading Escape from camp 14, story from a survivor of one if North Korea's concentration camps.

If anyone has read this I would be interested to hear your views on it.

That sounds interesting.

Part way through the first Game of Thrones book. as I love the TV show, but oh my, the books are SO much better! I definitely recommend, so far... :)

My DH is on the second book in the series, and he loves it!

Deffo recommend the books, they just take a while for the next in the series to come out x

I am exploring the genre of "gaslamp" fiction - akin to steampunk, it is an interesting meld of Victoriana and fantasy or science fiction. Right now, I am working my way through Jonathan Strange and Mr.Norell by Susannah Clarke. It's good, but huge - almost 800 pages.

Been reading some Holocaust literature: Dry Tears by Nechama Tec, From a Name to a Number by Alter Weiner, The Diary of Anne Frank the definitive edition, and Hunting Eichmann.

Down and Out in Paris and London by George Orwell.

I bought it to to read on maternity leave with Ashley and he came 2 weeks early so I never got round to it.

I'm currently reading Carrie by Stephen King. To tell you the truth, I had already read it before, but I really like this story and wanted to keep all details fresh since I will be seeing the recently released remake soon. :)

I'm reading All Passion Spent by Vita Sackville West and Blood, Bones and Butter (a chef's memoir) by Gabrielle Hamilton, two very different books!

I'm reading Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. It's just lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->