Currently Reading??

This weekend i read the first hunger games... it was a good story and very engaging i couldn't put it down, i read it in 4 hours! however i'm just reading the second one now, and i am finding it hard to bother with lol, i find the main point of the story a bit unbelievable almost silly lol and the other main character peeta he just makes me cringe lol x

Never Tear Us Apart - Quinn Brockton (from the Queer as Folk series)

This weekend i read the first hunger games... it was a good story and very engaging i couldn't put it down, i read it in 4 hours! however i'm just reading the second one now, and i am finding it hard to bother with lol, i find the main point of the story a bit unbelievable almost silly lol and the other main character peeta he just makes me cringe lol x

See for me, by the third book I wanted to scratch Katniss' eyes out.

I'm reading mums list (the true life one) Heart wrenching yet uplifting at the same time.
Also reading We had it so good (cant remeember who its by)

Currently reading River Thieves and The Help. Both very very good books.

Milly johnson the birds and the bees
shes a fab author hilarious

The Snow Child, just finished, beautiful book.
Now onto The Hunger Games.

I really enjoyed it! It was fantastic :D

Now reading The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice

just finished The Passage by Justin Cronin, it was excellent

starting Dope by Sara Gran

just finished The Passage by Justin Cronin, it was excellent

starting Dope by Sara Gran

I absolutely LOVED The Passage :cloud9: - Best book I've read in a looong time and the 2nd book can't come quickly enough for me!

No other book has quite come up to scratch since I read it in January, so I've whiled away the last few weeks with an assortment of crime thrillers that were take them or leave them, I got a whole heap of new books for Mothers Day though and started Sing Me Home by Jodie Piccault this morning ... now halfway through and loving it :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->