Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Lou fab use about the positive opks I am so hoping that you catch the egg this month I have my fingers crossed for you.

It's 6.30 right now on a Saturday morning dh is in the spare room sleeping he sleeps there during the week as he gets home from work at 2am and I am up before six and he needs to get up with euan in the day time anyway the computer is in there so browsing the Internet on my phone it's a bit of a pain.

Going out to a housewarming party this morning then home for steven getting up it's fathers day tomorrow so we will do something nice I am sure have a great weekend girls.

Hi girls,

Glad you got a 3+ on CBD hotpink :)

Hope your keeping ok goddess :happydance:

Im just waiting to OV, no OPK this month so we're going to BD later and tomorrow, and then next weekend fri,sat,sun and use the softcups and keep FX'ed :flower:

Hope everyone else is doing ok x

Good luck bd'ing m2a!

Quick question ladies - has anyone/does anyone have ovulation pains? i think i have them today, but its quiet painful sharp pain in lower left side, so now wondering if its too painful for ov pains? I got it last month on other side, but not as painful as this. Just feel like curling up with hot water bottle rather than bding!

Lou I get ov pains but they don't last long, just a few minutes, sharp pains and sometimes a popping feeling.

Glad you got your positive opks, looks like your cycle getting regular again. Good Luck for the BD'ing xxxxxxxxxxx

Each month is a bit different for me but sometimes my O pains can be exactly as how you described and yes it seems to change from one side to the other.
Its difficult to focus on being in the mood when your sore and as you say want to curl up in bed with a hot water bottle.

OOPs M2A - I hope you catch that egg this month. Good Luck!

Thanks goddess and queenie, hoping it's good sign that cycle may be returning to normal. No temp rise this morning though, exactly same as yesterday.

Hi Ladies,

Gosh what have I missed? Just a quick up then will catch up. I have unopened box of 20Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test sticks that expires some time later this year. Thought I woud give you girls first dibbs on it before I put it on the Buy and Swap thread. They normally go for £19.99 at boots but will accept resonable offers. Just PM me if you are interested.

Hope you all had a really nice weekend. I did it was lovely, although I wish it would have been a little longer. I am at work now been here since about 7am.. its fairly busy already and I have quite a bit to do today.

Today I have been pregnant for 1 week so that s a good milestone, i eventually caved and put a ticker up since i thought that if something is going to happen it will happen regardless if i put that up or not. Feeling ok, peeing loads and am feeling pretty tired. I am actually feeling pretty positive about the whole thing, i know its still very early but trying not to dwell on the bad stuff.

How are you all doing today?

Well had a little moment this morning at work not sure how but thought i would do another test.. so i went down to the drug mart in my building on my coffee break and bought 2 clear blue digis , it came back as 2-3 weeks which puts me about the right dates so I will save my next one until next week.

Yay Goddess for 2-3 weeks. Its so good when the digis go up.

Keep crying at the moment - everything is making me cry - but been thinking about my cat that died 5 weeks ago today, been hard sobbing and worried will be bad for the baby so trying to calm down.

Also have terrible terrible bloating, quite painful and all my trousers and bras are tight, don't want to buy anything till 12 week scan though as so scared something could go wrong.

Mummy 2 and Lou where are you in your cycles now?

Key I saw your other post, hope went ok telling your friend, very hard thing to do but very brave of you xxxxxxxxxxx

QM your probably just grieving a bit later about your cat as when it happened you were so focussed on the baby and what was happening I am not surprised that now that everything is a bit more settled you feel this way. I hope you feel better soon. I think you should buy some clothes to make you a bit more comfortable.

queenie so sorry you been feeling low, goddess is prob right that you are grieiving late. You will also have loads of hormones rushing round you. Really hope you feel better soon. I think you should buy a few bits too, so you feel more comfortable. xxx

Goddess Yay! thats great news on the digi! congrats! glad you are feeling nice and postive and had a good weekend.

My temp rise was 36.5 to 36.6, and it has stayed there the last 2 days, so that would suggest low progestrone again this month i guess. I'm feeling quiet relaxed this month, i'm not expecting to fall preg as after seeing the print out of my blood tests, NHS expect you to be at least 30nlm and i was 18 nlm, so i was in the bottom bracket. I have been taking 50mg of b6 - but doubt its enough to boost it. Just looking forward to glasto, and trying not to think of my impending due date! Doc's tomorrow so see what she says again.

M2A how are you getting on?

Hows everyone else?

Goddess!!! congrats on 2-3!!! i was so happy when i got mine! Queenie, sorry you're feeling sad, i was devastated when my first cat Sooty died - i had him since i was small- even saw him being born. he lived to be 16 though. my kitten Nemo was hit by a car and killed when i was prenant with Jessica-nicole. it was awful. i have a cat now, Lola, and i would hate if anything happened to her. i know how you must feel, please try not to worry. You should defo buy some clothes if you aren't comfy.
Good luck at the docs Lou, i don't know much about prog. levels but i hope you get sorted soon. fx'd for you.

I'm sorry i haven't been on for a while...i'm having really bad sickness at the moment. it's all day sickness and i'm constantly eating to take it away, but as soon as i stop eating it's back. i'm going to end up huge, my clothes are already getting tight but i'm only 6w3d..way too early for maternity clothes.
How is everyone else doing? Lolly? Danni? Kanga? where are you????!
Em x

Lou I dont know much about the progesterone either good luck at the doc and I hope you get some good news about it. Glastonbury is going to be ace. Who is playing this year?

QM - hope your feeling a bit better today.

hotpink - hope you feel better soon. I had horrendous nausea last time from 6-16 weeks and at the moment I have mild - moderate waves of nausea and if it stays like this then I will be very very happy. I am waiting for that 6 week mark next week to see if mine kicks in as badly. I really hope not.

Hi all,

Don't worry, I'm still here. I've been keeping up to date with all your posts just not really felt like coming on much for some odd reason. I'm going through a real paranoia phase (again) and I'm convinced something has gone wrong.

I've still got no bump and just don't feel pregnant in any way, shape or form. I've felt no movement which I know is normal at this early stage but I'm just desperate for some reassurance. I posted in 2nd tri today and lots of others are feeling the same way but my history makes me worry more than most - you girls know how I feel.

My scan isn't until 8th of July and my midwife wouldn't even entertain listening in with her doppler to put my mind at ease. I mentioned a private scan to my hubby last night but he just brushed it off saying our NHS one is only 2 weeks away. It feels like a lifetime since our 12 week scan - well I suppose it is nearly 2 months.

Sorry, rant over.

Ps - Can I make any of you new BFPs red in my signature yet?

x

QM - I have been crying over anything - crazy hormones and real grief for your fur baby together will mean that you're really feeling it :hugs: - have also been feeling snug in my clothes - really thinking about getting a couple of maternity skirts soon ( too soon really but hey!! ) - doesn't help that it's so hot!!

Yey to Goddess's digi results :happydance: !!!

Lou - I am v jealous of glastonbury - going to be a warm one too!! take plenty of sunscreen!! You're right not to stress too - def better for you :)

M2A - fxd for your eggy :) go get your bean!!

Lolly - my 12 week scan is 8th July !!! how fab :)

hx

Em - get out those ginger biscuits - been a lifesaver!!

Lolly - I can understand how you are feeling. I really cant believe that your midwife would not just use her doppler on you.. my mw started using the doppler about 12 weeks for me and i actually bought one myself which i found re assuring but sometimes scary at the same time. I am sure that everything is fine.. I feel for you. Do you have a midwife appointment before your scan date. Can you go and see another midwife thats ridiculous she is there to take care of you too not just the baby.. i would call them and tell her your concerns again and ask to pop in for a doppler test.

With Euan my bump never appeared until late on well past 20 weeks and it was not long after that i felt the first movement.

HB - hope you get some nice new clothes soon, very exciting buying maternity gear. I think i need to crack open the ginger biscuits myself.

Thanks girls, it's a weird situation as it wasn't my usual midwife who did the Downs test. My next appointment isn't until the 5th of August, other than my scan, so it's unlikely I'll get any comfort until the scan in two weeks.

I discussed having a private scan with my OH last night but he wants to save the money for a 4D scan at around 30 weeks. I see his point but, since the 12 week scan, each day has been an agonising wait.

Anyone, I'm going to chill out and pop the footie on tc this afternoon. OH is away at a conference so I've been to M&S and I'm indulging in all my favourite food!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->