Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

I thought that too Rachel :) would've been quite a come down when you are a blueberry next week :)

Em - sorry you had a scare :hugs: good news on the scan !! did you get any pics? not long to wait till your next one too!!

TFI Friday ladies!!

hx

hi Em, glad to hear alls well, sorry you had a scare hun. Bet you can't wait for your next scan!

So happy its Friday too, whats everyone up to this weekend x

Kanga!! U wiped me off your list!!! Was I really gone that long?! X

Sorry you had a scare Em... so glad to hear all is well and that you won't have long to wait for your next scan, which is great.

I am not sure what to do this weekend its going to be super hot...we have our portable air con which is fab although its not too portable its too heavy to get up the stairs. Tomorrow I am going to do something with a friend I have not seen for awhile not sure what to do though. On Sunday I will be spending with DH at the beach or at the pool or something like that water fun anyway. We also need to tidy up a bit... I have totally neglected the housework of late and so has DH we just don't have time to do anything more than a surface clean and the house needs a thourough one so yesterday at work I bit the bullet and have arranged for some cleaners to come in on Monday and do a one time clean. Its a team of 3 cleaners for almost 3 hours for $376 plus tax which I thought was not bad.... they are cleaning everything all the bathrooms, floors, skirting boards, the balcony, the oven, the windows and whatever else they decide to do when they are here so thats great. Looking forward to having it all nice and clean and tidy... we figure that after this we should be able to maintain it a bit better. They use all environmentally and natural products which is great too.

What else are you all up too over the weekend?

Hi girls....sorry ive not been around much...ive silently stalked but after suffering a CP recently ive been a bit low......im so happy that most of us are now carrying our beans...i just felt a bit left out lol :haha:. But im feeling better now:flow:, x hope evryone is well x

M2A :hugs: I am so sorry you felt left out :hugs: I am also very sorry about your recent cp - it is so so hard to have to deal with after everything you've already been through.

Are you ttc-ing straight away again? are you logging your cp with your dr? will they do any testing for reurrent mc now?

How're things going? Is your oh scheduled to make booty calls this cycle? Has it stopped raining up there yet?

Jo - think I need a one time clean - I need a major sort out - what a fab idea!! Sounds like you have a lovely weekend ahead!!

Em - it's been a while :) but time flies when you're making babies :)

AFM - v tired and have subjected myself to salad for tea today and tomorrow - seriously reckon my hormones have sent me doolally!! mmmm chippy chips are all I can think about!

hx

Em - sorry to hear about your scare, great news that its all ok and your scan is not far round the corner :hugs:

Jo - sounds like a great idea, i did that about a month ago, made me feel so much better!! Hope you have a fab weekend xx

M2A - sorry to hear about your CP :hugs: glad you are starting to feel a little better. Sorry to hear you felt left out, we all here for you whatever so don't feel like you can't post :hugs: xx

HB - love chippy chips!! got me hungery now, my chicken and veg doesn't seem so yummy now!!

Right off to cornwall tomorrow to start my 5 weeks of fun before getting down and dirty with TTC again! lol! Can't wait now, car is packed. Just a little annoying AD is due wed/thurs! grr!! Driving to mums in surrey tonight, then making the rest of the journey tomorrow. Hope you all have a super weekend and week xxxx

Thanks girls :flow: i thought i was the only one not pregnant yet....but im not :flower:

Yes it was through beta bloods my CP was discovered so thats been put on my records....but no testing been done......it was 2nd loss.....although i havent really been upset about it, it didnt seem as significant to me as losing Max (not that i am belittling a CP in the slightest). TTC straight away so FX'ed.

Just had a good old cry though, night in myself just got my chinese :D and watching nanny mcphee 2 :haha: hope everyone else is ok, i will take time later to catch up on everyone x

Lou - have a fabulous time!!! sounds like it'll be brill - hope the weather holds for you - pack the neurofen extra - they are just smashing when it comes to af!

Hey M2A - glad you are taking it in your stride - enjoy the chinese and dvd :)

The salad was nothing compared to chippy chips!!

hx

M2a so sorry about your cp.... Good luck for this month xxx Lou have a brilliant time in Cornwall!! Lucky you! I love it there!! Jo, I'm the same, been so sick and tired too, we defo need a deep clean!! Hb, glad ur ok. Hope you all have a lovely weekend xxx

Kanga!! U wiped me off your list!!! Was I really gone that long?! X

sorry hun! I re-did my siggy with the tickers and just went on who was posting around that time. Will add you back on! xx OMG have I lost anyone else?

hi M2A, great to hear from you, so sorry about you cp hun. I know how you feel, I was the latest one to get a bfp on here and was feeling disheartened and left out from all the pg talk. I wonder who will be next .. Are you in the 2ww yet, when are you testing xx

I watched My Sisters Keeper last night, it was sooooooo sad. Ralph left half way through as he couldnt take it! Would definitely recommend the film tho xx

Have not seen that movie but I have read the book and that was sad... i found it especially moving as thats been my job since 2001.. I look after patients with leukemia and now i arrange there bone marrow transplants so when you get more of a patient perspective its always really sad.

Had an ok weekend so far... went out yesterday but felt so sick. Gave myself a little scare this morning... i peed and there was the tiniest tiniest speck of pink on the tissue.. but I have thrush right now so I have been inserting some cream before bed time so it does its job overnight. I am a bit worried about it so I will be keeping an eye on the tissue s bit more now... you could barely see it and i was just inspecting it way more, i still feel sick so hoping that its nothing. I told my DH when I got up and he had that look on his face like the twice before like oh well we will just wait for it to happen.

Anyway better get off the internet...

Kanga, don't worry!! Thanks for putting me back on!! Goddess, I have had 2 scares this month, I'm sure it's just from the thrush treatment, easier said than done but try not to worry, keep an eye on it, i found wearing pantiliners helps, sorry tmi!!! How's everyone else?? Xx

Hi All

Rachel - don't think I should watch that right now with my hormones - I'm always way too emotional at the best of times - it might just finish me off - couldn't even watch the adverts for "the mummy diaries"!

Jo - Sorry your having a scare - am with Em on this - reckon it is the thrush treatment - check with your dr if you see any more - just for reassurance. Don't know how you do your job Jo - it must be very rewarding but at the same time emotionally very hard.

AFM - af style cramps going on - am sure it is just stretching but can't help worrying - might call mw anyway just for reassurance

hx

Am sure it will be more stretching H, let us know what mf advises tho, always good to get a pro's perspective x

Sorry you gals have got thrush, I've had it before and know how uncomfortable it is so I feel for ya.

I'm addicted to watching these baby/giving birth programmes on H&H atm. There's one called 'Deliver me' set in the US - everyone seems to get a c section just because they dont dilate to 10cm within 20 hours, or just because their baby is estimated to be over 7lbs. I'm glad we get more of a choice in the UK (although I wouldnt say no to a free c section!!)

I love those programmes too - have got oh in to them!! Deliver me is great - oh likes Bringing home the baby :)

hx

Hi ladies

LOts to catch up on - I've been up in Northumberland seeing my Dad and family, all very excited about the news.

I had chippy chips on sat night - delicious, proper chippy chips wrapped in paper which you just cant find in London any more. Mind you I couldn't sleep afterwards such bad indigestion, I have to eat really early and really light in evenings now as it takes so long to diges, is a nightmare.

HB I had a naval orange last night, they're huge!!! Can't believe baby size of one, I must be nearly there too.

Em good to hear from you - sorry about your scare but glad all ok now, its such a worrying time - but you're neararly 2nd tri now, yay!!

M2A, good to hear from you too, so sorry about your CP, I had one in march, its so horrible having hopes dashed again but hopefully you will get your sticky BFP soon.

HB am having AF pains too, mainly in my lower back whcih is where I get my AF pains worse, am hoping its normal, let us know when you hear from mw.

Will have to read through all posts properly now and catch up.

I'm properly scared of the next 8 weeks, 14-22 is when most growth occurs and from what I've read can be most dangerous time for m/c with those with uterine abnormality in case not enough room to grow/nutrients getting through. I am trying to stay calm and not stress and just want to fast forward 8 weeks. Anyway scan week on friday so hopefully will put my mind at rest a little if all ok. Got to keep busy.

Oh god lots to catch up on at work today just from a long weekend. Pants.

xxx

Welcome back Hotpink and M2A!

I've just posted this week's bump pic in my journal but it's still pretty non-existent. I can definitely tell it's on it's way but I don't think anyone would say I was "showing" through my clothes. I know I'm lucky in a way as I'll have plenty of time to moan when I'm feeling huge and not as mobile!

OH put the nursery furniture together yesterday and it looks lovely. I'm so pleased with it. It was ex-display so we got it for a good price and didn't have to wait until October for it to be delivered.I'll take some pics when it's finished but it's full of boxes at the minute.

Lolly try not to worry so much about your bump it will soon take shape,mine never formed until late and then was not that big at the end. People used to say to me how far are you 20 weeks ish I would reply 39 weeks and they would be shocked and say inappropriate things like oh are you sure everything is fine, your very small, is baby growing properly to you must have your dates wrong. Try not to listen to anyone it used to freak me out then he was born and he was 8.10. You will look fab and yes you will be far more comfy for longer.

I love those shows too yesterday I watched 3 hours of I didn't know I was pregnant. It's amazing and 1 girl gave birth to twins.

Lucy - thank goodness you have extra scans - this will be scary but am sure you will get through :hugs: didn't speak to mw yet - a girl on 2nd tri has the same issue and she was seeing her mw today so was going to ask - will have a look if she posted.... mine seems to be bit better today - more tummy muscles being tight.

Lolly - you will have your bump soon lovely :) can't wait to see your nursery all done :)

Jo - glad you're enjoying the shows.

afm - been to f&b's with pg friend today then we had a mooch around mothercare - found out the pram my sis is giving me is the mothercare my4 and maxicosi car seat which clicks on to the pram base :)

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"