Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Hi girls, had scan and baby looks fine, nice strong hb, had to go for walk to move it in right position for nt scan/measurement. Will post pics later as Ian going in a limousine and to a restaurant for a friend's birthday!!! Xx

happy days Em :) Brilliant news :happydance: :dance: :yipee:

Rachel - know what you mean about poss deferring the scan - depends whether your area do nuchal scan or not - if not they may use your early scan as your dating scan....

afm - in work - month end :(

Yay Em thats good news!!! And you're nearly 2nd tri!!

Yes Kanga you could miss out on your 12 week scan by having one at 10/11 weeks.

I havent felt any twinges or stretching feelings last couple days and as this is supposed to be mega growing time I'm a bit worried. Hope everything is ok in there!!

:dance: Em, that's great, congratulations!! :yipee:

Lucy, am sure alls well, only 6 days to go until scan time!!

happy days Em :) Brilliant news :happydance: :dance: :yipee:

Rachel - know what you mean about poss deferring the scan - depends whether your area do nuchal scan or not - if not they may use your early scan as your dating scan....

afm - in work - month end :(

What do you do for a living H, I've always wondered what 'Ive got month end' refers to - ppl seem to say it all the time!!

strategy analyst in a bank - so everything culmintes at month end, quarter end and year end :(

My feet swelled up today - new worry!!

Feet in bucket of ice cold water!! And maybe dh could give you a nice footrub to ease the pressure ...

Strategy analyst, sounds v interesting. Can you come up with a strategy to make my money last longer each month please ;)

I am keeping feet elavated and drinking lots of water - will get an appt to see the nurse tomorrow I hope so they can check blood pressure...

as for strategies - it's all down to efficiency at the moment :)

hx

Brilliant news Em, so looking forward to the pictures. Rach am anxious also, I have my 20wk scan on tuesday. Have decided will not be finding out the sex as would like a suprise. Am anxious and hope baby is doing fine still, it seems like its been forever since my last scan. Babies movements are reassuring. Lolly have you recieved your MatEx yet?I sent mine off 4wks ago but havent heard back, may ring them monday, I need to book a denitist app.
TMI Warning, am getting hairy, :( i have a snail trail, never had that before arghh!! can I wax it?

Brilliant news Em, so looking forward to the pictures. Rach am anxious also, I have my 20wk scan on tuesday. Have decided will not be finding out the sex as would like a suprise. Am anxious and hope baby is doing fine still, it seems like its been forever since my last scan. Babies movements are reassuring. Lolly have you recieved your MatEx yet?I sent mine off 4wks ago but havent heard back, may ring them monday, I need to book a denitist app.
TMI Warning, am getting hairy, :( i have a snail trail, never had that before arghh!! can I wax it?

What's MatEx? I want it even though I don't know what it is!
xx

Maternity Exemption cert I think, for free prescriptions and dental treatment. Do you think you can get hygenist appts on them?

I think you can Rachel - I got my exetption card a while ago so get it when you have your booking appt - mine was at 6 weeks....

Hey Dee - not long to wait now!! looking forward to the pics!! :)

hx

Dee, I noticed a few hairs on my tum too - gross - am going to wax them definitely, I think best not to shave as they might come back thicker. Its weird because my leg hair is not as hairy as usual, I usually get waxed every 4 weeks but its almost time and there's hardly anything there. NOt complaining.

I must send off the mat ex form, havent bothered yet - can you use it for private dentists?

Good Luck for the 20 week scan on tues Dee.

HB, wonder why your feet have swelled - did you spend the day on your feet yesterday? Hope nurse sorts you out xx

Just spent the day with my grandma, love her to bits but she poo pooed every name me and OH liked for LO, now its put me off some slightly. GOing to keep our names to ourselves now as it only matters if we like them, whatever we choose her and my mum will prob say its awful!!!!

apparently it can happen with pg - poss due to retained fluid - I was sat at a desk all day ( chained to it :( !! ) and went for a walk ( only half a mile ) with my friend as we needed a break and when I got back I kicked off my shoes under my desk and they were obviously swollen - have tried to keep them elevated and they have gone down a lot - as my hands and face aren't swollen I might leave it till I see the mw on Friday - unless they go up again - they are just tender now and v slightly swollen....

My mum doesn't like one of the 2 girls names we've chosen - Scarlet Elizabeth - but I think she's getting used to it - the other girls name is Angharod - it's welsh as is oh and means "much loved" but we can't decide between them - haven't got a boys name!!

I think the matex only covers NHS - go NHS for the next year and a half - save yourself some pennies!! :)

Is your scan this week Lucy?

hx

Ahhhh, I see! Living in Wales, we get free prescriptions anyway - think it's a Welsh Assembly Government perk. I had a dentist appointment and, when I told them I was pregnant, they didn't charge me - they must have just taken my word for it. Does the exemption certificate give any other benefits? Not sure I really need one otherwise.

Forgot to take my 23 week bump picture this morning. I'll have to remind OH to take one when he gets home from work!

Wowee, look how far along my ticker has got!

HB - I love Scarlett Elizabeth its lovely and unusual. I had a really good friend at school called Angharad - she was really really pretty and very fun so I like that name too. Are you going to find out gender? I'm really in two minds about it.

Yes got my scan on friday. Really nervous as not feeling so many stretching twinges recently, whole tum sort of feels tight though so hopefully thats a good sign.

Just looking forward to feeling baby move really so less worry though that could be 4 or 6 weeks yet.

Lolly so jealous of your ticker!!! You'll be in 3rd tri soon!!!!

Lolly, look at your ticker go! baby's body is almost completely formed and is a foot long, impressive!

h, hope your swelling goes down soon x

Can't believe how quickly our scans have come round Lucy, although I'm 90% going to postpone mine.

I've got fatigue & sore nipples still so hoping all is still well in there. Been having a weird orangy coloured cm recently, anyone know what this may be?

I've had a lovely day off today, Mum is visiting and she has done all the housework & helped me in the garden & now she is getting her own back by making me watch Corra!!

That does sound like a good sign Lucy :) I am def finding out - can't wait - 25 days left!!!

Rachel - your symptons sound v good too - it's a tough one deciding to wait it out :flower: - can I borrow your mum for an afternoon :)

Lauren - don't think it gives you any more benefits :)

hx

Yeh I dont think the Maternity Exemption gives you anything else other then free prescriptions and dental. Next year with me being off work will be just that little bit harder so any savings anywhere are welcomed.
Oh Rach when mum is done at H's can you please send her over to mine :). Both my sisters will be down this weekend but trust me you've never met such lazy women lol, am going to ask them to help over furniture in baby's room teehee! it will involve alot of coaxing.
Lucy all the best for your scan on friday, dont forget scan pics :)
H i get swollen feet also, been lucky I was given a footrest at work so normally sit with my shoes off and feet up, really helps.
Oh Man i been trying to finish this post for a few minutes now, am watching 'Labour and Delivery' and there is a woman on there who is HIV positive and a drug addict and omg i cant stop crying, am so upset. brb girls this is too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->