Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

No symptoms here either.

Thanks joybell, feeling out though this cycle. X

I didn't get a light positive on a FRER until 13dpo. So you really aren't out until af shows!

I gave in and did a frer today.

10dpo and bfn...

I think I'm out now, this road is too heartbreaking when you want something so much I feel like my body is failing me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 62
:hugs::hugs: oh glong, so sorry you are feeling like this. I know the feeling. But, it is still early. You see some ladies who don't get their bfp till 12dpo+. I know it's hard to stay positive though. :hugs::hugs:

There is, but most people by 10dpo have a faint faint line, but I had nothing...

I'm really struggling at the moment... Not sure how much emotionally I can take, and I feel like it's all my fault, karma for something I regret last year :-( devastated

The whole TTC thing is very emotionally draining. It's horrible. But please don't blame yourself. I know that is the temptation, since my mmc I often have those thoughts. Whatever you did I'm pretty certain it isn't having any affect on what's happening now. We're always told that 6 months/cycles is nothing when TTC and you are only on cycle 4. Again, I hate saying that because I get no comfort from that but we have to keep reminding ourselves that those are the figures, however frustrating or heartbreaking it is. x

The whole TTC thing is very emotionally draining. It's horrible. But please don't blame yourself. I know that is the temptation, since my mmc I often have those thoughts. Whatever you did I'm pretty certain it isn't having any affect on what's happening now. We're always told that 6 months/cycles is nothing when TTC and you are only on cycle 4. Again, I hate saying that because I get no comfort from that but we have to keep reminding ourselves that those are the figures, however frustrating or heartbreaking it is. x

I no 4 months isn't long... But with my history I just know something isn't right :(

:hugs: still keeping things crossed for you Glong. It is still early days flower. :flower:

Sorry glong to see the frer. Still v early though.
If your worried somethings wrong would you not go see gp put your mind at rest. Your oh too. Things change and our bodies too. My gp had me referred when i actually fell pregnant but i felt so much better getting things checked.
Also you could try smep it really is brilliant and proven results too

Sorry glong to see the frer. Still v early though.
If your worried somethings wrong would you not go see gp put your mind at rest. Your oh too. Things change and our bodies too. My gp had me referred when i actually fell pregnant but i felt so much better getting things checked.
Also you could try smep it really is brilliant and proven results too
we basically did smep this month....

I have called the doctors till morning waiting a call back

Thats brilliant you will feel so much better when you get answers - bet all is well it just takes the pressure off when u know alls working properly.
Still time for a bfp this month. U didnt get mine till 12dpo this time. An odd line 10dpo but def not a bfp till 12 dpo

Spoke to the doctors.

They will do the 21 day blood test next cycle to make sure my hormones are where they should be.

After that they won't do anything else until I've been trying a year :(

FX you won't need it. You're not out yet, love! I'm praying for you!

Yes ur so not out yet. Keep testing. Some say ic show more mid afternoon. Day 21 bloods a good start and oh sperm analysis will clarify all is well

Doubt he will do sperm yet he's all for the when it happens it happens, if it's 1 month or 12 what will be will be.

I will do any tests I can have or do because I want this now not another 10 months!

Will keep testing but don't have any symptoms so likely to be out in next few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->