Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

I actually had to get oh to look as I was to scared to see 1-2

He said it says 2-3 I was like no way and grabbed it!

Fantastic Glong, so pleased to see this, was scared to look at the pic so I was squinting through closed eyes!! I'm sure your dr will be happy tomorrow :happydance: :happydance:

I really hope I'm near 300-400 and not closer to 200 as it wouldn't be such good news as Thursday I was 91 so that's almost 4 days apart... ( Thursday's was 4pm today's was 9am)

Oh glong fab fab fab news. Im so very happy for you. Brilliant news. So glad u did the test. Its such a nerve wracking time we spend so long trying to get pregnant and then we do and the worry sets in and we question everything. Im so glad u got 2-3 you can sleep easy tonignt and look forward to bloods to confirm rather than dread them.

I have been stalking this post for days hoping for a good outcome! So pleased to see you got 2-3 weeks! Fx for good blood results xx

Yay glong - so happy for you!!! Hope the blood results turn out well too!

Hope u had a good nights sleep glong. What time should you get blood results at?
Thinking of you xxx

Im now on the gp wait list for a call back....

Not good news girls.

My beta was 127. So again not a good rise.

Doctors sent forms off to early pregnancy unit so just need to wait for a call. They may keep doing bloods or if I'm lucky I may get scan.

Gutted :(

So sorry. Hope u get a scan soon to see what is going on xx

So sorry Glong. Crazy that your test showed 2-3 weeks yesterday, same day as your bloods. I guess it shows how much pee concentration can effect them.

Hope you hear from the EPU soon and you get a scan and more bloods xx

Dont no why digital showed 2/3 weeks last night :( gp seemed worried. I knew it wouldn't be good news :(

Oh no glong, I just logged in to check if you had news to see this, Im so sorry but maybe levels are just slower, what did gp say? Will you have to wait long for a scan? Try to think positive xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->