Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

If you need the support Glong, ask him to go with you. Men aren't as perceptive to others' needs. If work is slammed or he cant take off, he'll tell you. Don't assume.

Just want to wish you luck for tomorrow Hun.. What time is your scan? X

I've hinted a few times today bout the appointment and stuff and not once has he offered... Surely he would no I wouldn't want to go by myself???

Scan is 11am

Defiantly bring it up even if it's just to say you really need him there with you

Keeping everything crossed for tomorrow :dust:
Wish I could be there to support you :hugs:

Definitely be up front with him. My husband with my early scan with my son thought he'd be intruding on a 'woman's thing' until I told him.

Men deffo need to be told! Hints go right over their heads lol
I had a mmc in Dec and there is no way I could have went to that scan alone, I was a mess and can still hardly remember the journey home so there is no way I could have drove!
Good luck tomorrow xx

I agree, if you haven't already. I needed mine with me on the EDD of my mc. I assumed he knew what I needed because he knew the date and we had talked about doing a little something. He ended up going to a friends house for awhile after work and I was devastated. When he came home we had a big talk and even though it was something so obvious to me it wasn't to him.

So tell him. Be open and honest and never assume he knows. They truly aren't wired the way we are.

I hope things are positive for you today.

I agree that you need to tell your oh that you'd like him to go with you. Men don't work well with hints (well mine definitely doesn't!).

Thinking of you today Glong, hope things turn out positively for you :hugs: xx

Very best of luck today glong. I hope ur husband is going too. Will keep logged on from 11 for your news. Thinking of you and hoping for good news xxxxx

Thanks all, I had a go this morning and he's now taken the day off I will update as soon as I'm home so likely around 12-1 ish

Still blood there when I touch cervix too :( dark red

Why are u touching your cervix????

Brilliant news, so glad he is going. Very best of luck xxxx

It's hard to even say what could be happening it's both ways and I can't imagine how awful it is for you and what's going through your mind :(

If it was bright red id be more concerned and coming out .. And pain too even mild cramps etc but dark red could mean several things including old blood or just a small bleed .. I had it with mine on/off bleeding pale pink though then red and I had a hemorrage which didn't shrink .. But I had multiple problems with the one I lost not because of that soley. But it's the problem with bleeding it can mean both ways :nope: some people have small bleeds and everything's fine :shrug:

I'm not sure what you will see at this stage either I had one at 9 weeks and only just saw something then had to go every week to check on everything.

Defiantly don't check cervix now anymore I always have because it's a personal thing and as much as people say don't it irrates it etc aslong as you have clean hands and do it carefully it wouldn't cause any harm. But with where your at it will cause you more worry :hugs:

Praying for good news!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->