Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

Thanks girls, it's making me feel so low :( I just want to cry

:( so sorry you're having to go through this glong, how is your OH doing as well? Are you getting support off him too?

Like others have already said, we're here to support you through it and we all pray for the best outcome :hugs:

He isn't saying much, and it looks like I'll be going to my scan alone on Friday too

Ah glong, is scan at a hosp?
Can he not go with you? Can u ask a friend or family member to go with u? Prob not something you should go to alone if possible xx

Yes it's at local hospital.

We haven't told anyone yet as was going to wait until 12 weeks, so not option to go with anyone else.

He is at work. I have told him I have a scan Friday and he hasn't talked about coming with me or taking it off work. I'm not going to make him, if he wanted to he would of sorted it.

Thats a pity.
Once your ok with that. Hard thing to do on your own xx

Had one tiny bit of bloody cm just now.... Even worse sign.... :( it's only a matter of time I think.

Oh no glong, what color? I had just logged on to see if you had been on today and how you were feeling re scan tomorrow?
Could be nothing, any cramping? xx

No cramps or pains as yet it was quite a surprise to see it.

I think with all this negativity low bloods faint ish tests now this tiny bit of bloody cm I can't see how it's going to end good. Just want it to start now so I can get over it and start to try again :(

Don't get discouraged. Like I said it happened to me both times. With my first one I starting bleeding like AF at 6 weeks. Went to ER and she was OK. Then bleeding stopped.

Its not definitive bad news ive had a few shows in all pregnancies and all was fine.
Tomorrow should bring clarity to you. Will your husband go with u?

Of course u have a choice, get ur husband to go with u. He should be going anyway. Ifs not something you should have to face alone. Work will be there after the scan and he could go in before too if it pleased him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->