Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

No idea got to wait for them to call me, could be today I suppose but gp didn't no for sure.

I was reading back this thread and digi to day 2-3 hcg levels supposed to be 201-2000. If u got 2-3 yesterday these markers must be wrong. If your test showed 127 did doc say it was viable? Prob best now to stop thinking those blasted digis are good signs of progression. My fertility doc has told me she thinks they should be banned for this reason.
Hope you get news of your scan today and that can put your mind at rest. Are you feeling ok? xx

Hi sweetie. I am going through the same thing, but I am positive and I have faith! These were my levels.
4/30 - 8
5-01 - 17
5/02 - 25
5/05- 59
5/08 - 177
So I this last time I didn't double but I did get 2-3 wks on clearblue digital. If it helps the NP told me that some women double slower (72 hrs max). So just keep faith. I am going to stop getting my levels monitored because of the stress and just go back in two weeks. I'm sure things will work out just fine! No need to stress about what we can't control. I have never had my levels monitored in my last two pregnancies so I don't know how my levels usually are. Nothing will show on a scan until you are at least 800. Don't worry, you are okay and fine. The fact the digital went up is a great sign. I think you should give yourself a week off of monitoring levels.

Scan friday 11am. They have said though with my numbers it sounds like it's failing

All the signs aren't looking good, no bledding as yet though

No bleeding and no pain a great sign. Try to think positive now and relax. What did go say other than doesnt look good? Surely theybhad some useful info to help you?

Just that it sounds like it's failing but they will see on Friday and set a plan from there

Oh glong im sorry. Dont know what to say only keep positive. Lotsnof positive stories on here if ladies who were in same boat. Pity you have to wait till fri. Keep busy as you can xx

Good luck with the scan darling. No matter what we will all be here for you the best we can. We are all behind you 100% I come on here a few times a day just to check up on you. We care we really do. TRY not to worry too much, although I know you will. I'm preying the scan shows things are fine. X

Whats the likely hood it will be ok???

Could my betas increased from 127 Monday am to over 200 by the pm when I did the digital? I've seen so many bad things with slow hcg or not doubling I can't see how it can be good

Hey I had slow hcg with my pregnancy and I have two beautiful girls. They always thought something was wrong but nope. Some peoples hcgs rise slower.

It could go either way to be honest. Some rise slowly at first and pick up speed but slow rising could mean failing. But things could be doubling fine and fail anyway, like mine did.

I also wouldn't worry too much if they don't see much on the scan. Sometimes not much can be seen until at least 6 weeks and heart beat isn't until nearly 7.

I really pray it is just a slow rise. Or it was. It is possible it picked up speed or was just at its own doubling stage from betas to digital. The only way now is to do consistent betas every 2 days for a bit.

They aren't going to do anymore betas. Just the scan now and depending what can or can't be seen they will work out what will happen next on Friday.

I reckon though with such low numbers they won't see anything :(

That is my thought too. Which sucks because you are still left in limbo.

Good luck glong i just went thru this for 9 weeks because my dr was crap and kept misdiagnoising me and then gave up on me and i have to go through a second opion i hope the best for u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->