Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

Scan showed thicken lining but no baby or sac or anything. Have to have bloods again next Friday and have another scan 2 weeks today.

Aww Hun your still none the wiser really are you xxx sending you lots of hugs xx

Oh glong, what does that mean? What did sonographer say, is there a chance of baby but just not formed enough to see? Was ectopic ruled out?
Im so very sorry you have no conclusive results, how are you feeling? I hope your ok, were all here to support you xx

:hugs: glong, I echo what Alfiecat's asked and sorry that you're still no further forward, it's so frustrating for you xxx

They said it could go either way. 6 weeks is a funny time because if I implanted a day or two later that could make all the difference...

No.

They have said at the moment they can't see anything growing where it shouldn't, but they also can't see it growing where it should. But if I am a few days out on my dates then that could be why.

Isn't thickening good?
I've only ever heard good things about it being like that..

I wouldn't expect to see a lot at this stage and especially if you could be a few days out etc aswell

Not sure what your thinking right now I really hope everything is still growing and forming :hugs:

They said literally 50/50. Googling it I should of at least maybe seen a sac but I can't help or control what will or won't be now so I just have to wait.

You sound like you're in a good mindset Glong. Shame the won't do bloods for another week x

I no. I'm thinking the worst and anymore us a bonus.

I keep telling myself a year ago oh didn't want more children so it's progress that we are even trying. Just hope if it does end bad it's soon and not painful. Will likely ntnp first month then try again after first period

It may not happen glong. Dont overthink the worst, i know it probably is easy for me to say but try to keep positive.
Great ur husband wants more children and so glad he went with you today for scan. Not something anyone shod have to face alone. Did you see a doctor?
Would they not scan again a week or sooner, the wait must be so very hard on you ?

Having bloods next Friday, if levels risen I'll have my next scan 2 weeks today, if they haven't then I suppose they will offer me options then, but given the blood today I'm sure it will get worse from now if it's misscarrage

Hard week so. Awful they way they let it drag out.
Here they scan every week if issues like that. My last preg was twins and i lost 2nd twin week 11. I was scanned twice weely from week 6.
Not good for the mind the waiting.
My consultant used to see me and im sure she wondered if it was a phychyiatrsit i needed. I was seriously unhinged.
Ask if you need anything xx

If the bleeding gets worse although I won't offically no in my head I'll know it's over, still very very light spotting at moment

Some people have big bleeds it could be normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->