Cycle 7 after MMC

Thegoodtwin

Mom of 1 and expecting #2
Reaction score
Welp back again on our 7th cycle after a MMC in August. Really starting to go crazy :wacko: but this was today at 9 dpo. Still early but I can't help myself :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 56
And another once dried

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 46
I'm not seeing anything just yet. By chance are those the Target or Walgreens brand ones? I only ask because I got burned by the Target/Walgreens last year. I was getting faint lines that others could see, was certain they were real, went in for betas and kept getting <1 miU/mL and then AF would show up right on time. I would personally recommend Wondfos or FRERs. Especially Wondfos, since you can buy them in mega bulk and take like 10 in one day like me haha :wacko:

They're actually Kroger brand. I just ran out of Wondfos and they were actually out of FRER. I should probably order some Wondfos now lol these blue dyes are horrid

They are so tricky, they can be so frustrating! Are you having any symptoms?

Just really tired and heavy sore boobs. AF isn't due until next Friday so I'll try to just hold out until next week

I remember you ! I also had a MMC around the same time as you , I hope this is it for you ! I feel like I can see something there

Thank you! I caved and tested this morning and all I see is an indent. I've always gotten blaring positives by 10 dpo so I'm feeling slightly discouraged.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 38
Blaring BFN with fmu. Didn't even bother taking a picture. I'm really going to try to wait until AF is late to test again but no promises :haha:

I have no self control when it comes to POAS. Took this as soon as I got home from work with seriously diluted pee and looked negative straight away so I left it on the counter and came back about 45 minutes later and found this. I know it's outside of time limit so I'll definitely be testing again tomorrow

Edit: it's much clearer in person with color. I can't seem to get a decent picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 36
Hey! Were you ever pregnant? I took 3 kroger tests and all have come back with a blue line that I can see. I am worried because it's blue dye. Hoping you could help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->