Cycle buddies??

Shadra, I'm sure those symptoms will come soon! Remember it's just as normal to have no symptoms as it is to have every symptom in the book. :hugs:

kiki, what kind of bleeding is it?

It is more than spotting... as in when I pee in the toilet is all red :( I have to wear a pad and it is only really coming out when I pee but there is still some on the pad.

And you're sure it's not in your urine? If it lasts much longer, you should probably go to doctor.

I know I just feel like something's wrong......testing in the morning when I get up!

Thank you so much for the reassuring words Janelle. It was just what I needed since I knew DH wouldn't get it so I didn't talk to him. I'm feeling much better and more rational today after some sleep!

And this helps...
https://s981.photobucket.com/albums...//s981.photobucket.com/albums/ae298/EllieB31/

At one point I said I'd want it to say 2-3 weeks but if it did I would just be worrying about twins so this feels like the perfect result. I think I might be ready to start believing this and having faith that this is a sticky bean. Will be looking for a ticker now - woo hoo!

Kiki - I have no idea what that bleeding is and I would get down the doctors. I've never heard of that kind of bleeding midcycle so I really think you should get checked out to be on the safe side.

Shadra - You're not really supposed to have loads of symptoms this early and you'd probably be thinking twins if you did! Good luck with your test today. Looking forward to seeing your progression.

Janelle - Those six days must feel like forever at the moment! Have you carried on with your answer tests? I don't remember seeing a pic for a while?

Have either of you used the Chinese gender predictor before? I did it last time and it was right. It has predicted another girl and I really hope it's right again!

xxx

I feel bad that I can't say more to kiki, but I've never had it happen to me. But yes, go to the doctor or at least call them.

Shadra, I know how you feel, cause I had that in the back of my mind just last week. I kept saying, "Hmmm, I have 0 symptoms." Maybe a little extra tired, but that could have been explained by many other things. Over the last 2 days though, my boobs have gotten a wee bit bigger, and I've been starving, yet when I go to eat what I thought I wanted, I take two bites and it's gross. So my symptoms are slowly coming on.

Ellie yes I took another one yesterday and then this morning took one and forgot about it. :wacko: The lines are still taking forever to show up, which I'm pretty sure is just the brand. But it's still showing up. I didn't do a progression pic yesterday cause the other two I was saving were looking pretty gross. lol They're really not getting darker day by day, but comparing today's from last week's, it's def darker. I imagine it will get darker after I miss AF. 5 more days!!!

I never used the Chinese Gender Predictor in any of my other pregnancies, but I used it yesterday and it said "boy" which is what I want! Hubby keeps saying it's going to be a girl, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see! lol

Awww girls try to feel blessed that you dont have a ton of symptoms!! As long as you see 2 pink lines... you are pg... and I would rather do this pg thing without the nauseau, vomiting, exhaustion and so on. lol

AFM- I have a dr apt on thursday which was scheduled even before this bleeding. I am still bleeding today but it is still early so I ma not sure if it will taper off to nothing or continue on so I have to consider it AF??? I have never ever even had a 28 day cycle, never mind a 25 days one... and this would be no ovulation, but with annovulatory cycles, those are LOONG cycles because ovualtion triggers the hormones that bring on AF and if you dont ovulate your cycle just continues on until the lining of the uterus gets too thick and sheds on its own. So this is just crazy because it almost cant be either... I am so scared it is like cervical cancer or something :cry:

kiki, I was starting to think that's what I had when my spotting showed up and that doctor told me it was impossible for me to be pregnant. Try not to worry about something until you have reason to. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well I decided to do a journal to follow my own insanity to look back one day and think wtf :wacko: So if you want a read the link is in my siggy! lol

Isn't that funny? I've been looking back at just the last couple weeks, and I was really crazy! lol

There are certain things in life that just bring out the best in us hey :rofl:

Yep. It was so funny at one point my hubby was telling me the way I was poas was kind of "freaky."

sorry kiki, hope you get it all figured out! i wouldn't think cancer right away as long as you go for your yearly pap's your fine. I know i shouldn't be looking for a ton of symptoms. but with my other two my bb's would hurt, and have gas, and tiredness. this one nothing! i mean i didn't have much for symptoms with the other two but it seems like a lot more than what i'm having with this one. and i am kinda worried about twins ellie i was on 150 mg clomid this cycle! and your link didn't go anywhere ellie, i tried to click on it for a pic and it just brought me back to the thread? I did end up taking a test this morning and here it is.....
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_3798.jpg

sorry kiki, hope you get it all figured out! i wouldn't think cancer right away as long as you go for your yearly pap's your fine. I know i shouldn't be looking for a ton of symptoms. but with my other two my bb's would hurt, and have gas, and tiredness. this one nothing! i mean i didn't have much for symptoms with the other two but it seems like a lot more than what i'm having with this one. and i am kinda worried about twins ellie i was on 150 mg clomid this cycle! and your link didn't go anywhere ellie, i tried to click on it for a pic and it just brought me back to the thread? I did end up taking a test this morning and here it is.....
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_3798.jpg

:hugs: I know it's scary, but your lines look really good. Remember not every pregnancy is the same. Just because you had a lot of symptoms with your others and not with this one doesn't mean the worst! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks jcombs! i think its just not knowing and my numbers last time were only 6 and friday seems so far away to have new numbers, and not sure what i should expect for new numbers.

I can imagine. I'm also waiting for Friday, and it seems like forever from now!! I've never dealt with having numbers tested, so I can't offer much advice there. But I'd say you're still early on, so the numbers should be kinda low, and that you can't tell much from just one test?

Thanks Kiki! And I know jcomb but I has that one on the 31st so I have an idea of what they should be so I'm just hoping they meet my expectations. I'm guessing they should be around 384 or so!

So I changed my chart from spotting to light and I am now being recorded as being on cd 2... after a 25 day cycle with apparently no ov. Even though I know this makes no sense, as annovulatory cycles are way looong not extra short... I have had enough consistant flow to be marked down as light. I dont even know what to do anymore :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->