• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle buddies??

fx for you Janelle! hope you have a great dr search tomorrow, and can get in a fig something out!!

Me too! I sure would sleep better at night if someone would just do a freakin scan already! Even if somehow I"m not pregnant, it would be nice to know what's going on!

I dont understand what would be so hard about giving you a scan!!! Like seriously!

Me either! What's wrong with them? At least then, I'd quit "bugging" them! lol

well if your not pregnant, they better figure out where the heck all those pos are coming from! there is no way you can dismiss all those pos tests!

Exactly. I've said it before, but if I'm not, something is very wrong!

Do you have a walk in clinic or something somewhere? I know we do in our bigger towns.

I just called another place and they can get me in tomorrow at 10. Yay!!

YAY!!!! Hopefully they can give you some answers :hugs:

I hope they find something out tomorrow, and I can take in something to show the clinic, and file a complaint!

i would definitely file a complaint with that death trap clinic!

So I POAS before bed last night and it gives you like a 15 min time frame right.. well I checked after 5 and it was bfn so I went to bed. When I woke up this morning I saw it was THICK and PINK! But then I POAS with fmu and got a negative. I dont know when that beautiful thick pink line showed up wether it was within the 15 mins or hours later. It would be one nasty evap if it was!! Anyways, I posted the pic of the two of them in my test gallery thread if you wanna peek and tell me what you think.... I think I am starting a crazy journey here!

Oh I will. It's not like I'm a teen that's had an oops. I've been through this before, and I know something's going on in there. And I'd love to know just what!

Oh kiki! I hope it means good news! That's just how all this started. I had taken one that said to read between 5-15 minutes. So I took it, and after 5 minutes, there was nothing. I left and came back about 10 minutes later to throw it away and the line was there! Of course I still don't know what's going on, but I hope your news is good news!!

fx this is it kiki! So the nurse phoned and set me up for a scan date. were going in aug 28th at 1130! so nervous as i've been cramping with back pain......

well after the designated 10-15 minutes on the poas it is invalid and even if there are lines they are false because after a while its just an evap line. I had thought it was a positive too when I first was doing poas but no if its a line the next day it is because of the evap not because it is a positive :( sorry kiki

Well a true positive HPT stays positive for a long time. I have had 4 babies and they stay pos for more than 15 mins after you pee on them. Like days later... still 2 lines. My thing is that I dont know if the line showed up in the first 15 minutes or if it came after.... see what I am saying?

oh yeah staying positive is normal but to get a positive after the first 15 minutes its not a positive its an evap. Yeah I know whatcha mean about not knowing when it showed up, but I would have cautioned about getting your hopes up about it because disappointment sucks harder when the next is a negative. But I may be being a negative nancy atm cuz of all my up and downs this month with positives and negatives.

No I totally agree with you that setting yourself up for a fail is devastating... thinking the worse and expecting a bfn and getting a bfp....is far better than the other way around! lol

yeah thats the way I am going about it now because if I get as disappointed as I have been this last month I'm going to crack. >.< I do hope you get a bfp though :) I honestly enjoy hearing about other peoples positives as much as if it were my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->