• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle buddies??

wow well at least you have answers and can begin trying again!! *huggles*

I've got my thermometer and I'm ready to go! Going to order some opk's tomorrow. I just used a regular digital thermometer this morning, but I went to the store and got a basal one today. So excited to get back to this! lol

yay, I am now thrown off to when I usually ovulate so I'm waiting this month to see when I do and start again next month from there. I don't REALLY want to be pregnant this month anyways because of the plans for disney world and no roller coasters for preggy ladies. so with my luck this month WILL be the month I get pregnant LOL

I kinda don't either quite yet Kass. I'm afraid I would end up even more confused. I just want AF to hurry up and stop, (tomorrow or Sat.) and wait until next time. But as you said, just when you think you want to wait just one cycle, watch it be this one!!

hehe yeah, I am just spending this month on pampering me and getting back into a destressed state so I can be better for this next eggie to stick. I think alot of all this got to me after last month just was overwhelming. So this is my me month. I went online and looked up different beauty tips for home made face masks and hair treatments and body scrubs. so been having a bunch of spa days lol. doing my nails and feet and all that fun stuff.

It made me giggle when my husband came home and I had the mask on and oil in my hair so it was wrapped in a towel. He was all.....*stares at like shes an alien*....and I'm all whats this face you are giving me? and he cracks up saying YOU are telling ME I have a strange face!!! You are the one with poop on their face!!! what the hell is that!!!! (lol it was a cinnamon, nutmeg, and honey face mask)

upside now that he sees my hair and touched my super smooth face he loves it. Just maybe wants me to do em when hes not home so hes not all freaked out

Welcome back! having some spotting going on right now, have been put on bedrest for a week. Cramping has eased a bit but still there. dr doesn't seem to concerned. I go back on the 4th of oct for my 12 week appt. How's is going on your end?

wow you are 8 weeks already! so amazing. sure hope that spotting stops for you. I am just working on losing weight, destressing, and getting ready for disney world. after disney it is back onto ttc track. even though watch with my luck I find out I'm pregnant the day before I head for a rollercoaster. LOL

hey kass when you heading to disney? that sounds like sooo much fun! hope you have a blast. I am just waiting for the next 4 weeks to fly by so i can breath a little easier!

we go on sept 6th-sept 11th. My husband has never been there so I am very excited for him as well. can't wait to see his face. I don't care if you are 5 or 90 disney world for the first time is amazing for everyone. we are going to be staying in the disney hotel and all that jazz

I went to Disney when I was 13 and LOVED it! Would go again tomorrow if I had the money and wasn't pregnant!

Sorry to hear about the spotting Shadra! That must be really scary. Hope you're resting up properly and the 4 weeks fly by. :hugs:

Thanks Ellie, how you been? That's sound wonderful kass wish I could stow away in your luggage! Exhausted ans heading off to bed, long day at the fair tomorrow....

It's been a difficult 4 weeks. I had various tests done which came back with problems - the kind of problems which could have implications on my pregnancy. So I couldn't let myself get attached - I already have a LO and it's more important that she has a healthy mum. I ended up with test after test and eventually got the all clear this week and was able to start celebrating my pregnancy and becoming attached. It's a massive relief! The symptoms have been very hard too and normally you comfort yourself that it'll be worth it in the long run but I couldn't do that at the time.

The last few days things have really turned around, I can suddenly eat again and sleep again and we're back to being a very happy household!

:hugs: for Kassia. Ttc is soooo hard - it took us 18 months and two operations last time so I know how you feel. Hang in there, I'm sure it'll be your turn soon. :dust:

Love your scan Shadra - how far along were you when it was done? Enjoy the fair!

Glad to hear everything went your way ellie, and glad you can relax and enjoy being pregnant. I was 7 + 5 when the scan was done. I am sooo tired already we came home about an hour ago to rest and going to head back out this evening. FX you'll get your bfp soon kass!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->