• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle buddies??

That's awesome jcombs Happy Birthday to her! saw on the other thread mrsmcd had her little man today! so there's three on the same day :) AHHHH So excited for you kass have an amazing trip and enjoy the time relaxing :)

Okay... can anyone tell me why the last three or four days, despite me taking my temp at the exact same time, there are still open circles? This is starting to irritate me!!

Hey ladies! I am new to the site...and still trying to figure it out!

I am on day 15 of my 27 day cycle. So I am 1dpo. I'd love a ttc buddy!

YOu feel O yet jcombs? Looks like it could have been yesterday?

Yes definately looks like you may have ov'd!!!

Yes I think I did. Temp is still going up, so here's hoping!! What are my chances then, if we bd'ed the day before and haven't since?

Still great chances! Sperms lives on average 3 days :)

All it takes is one! Its good timing to bd, fx you'll get your sticky bean this time :)

So my temp is still going up, and this is day three. Why does ff day ovulation wasn't detected? I think it's wrong. lol

I bet you will get your ch tomorrow! It looked to me like you O'd for sure :)

Oh does it actually wait til day 4 of elevated temps for it to put ch's in?

yea! I always use to mess with my next days temps to see what would happen. I bet if you put a higher or lower temp for tomorrow you will get your ch right away! so excited to seee tomorrows temp :)

Can't wait til tomorrow!! haha. Thanks. I was very disappointed when ff didn't put the ch's up today.

Well your first temp after the dip is still in your "normal" range so I bet after tomorrows it will show it because that would then be 3 consecutive temps higher than your normal range...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->