Cycle buddies??

So I'm headed into my fertile days. I currently have a watery cm, so thinking that's a good sign. Feeling very relaxed, and I'm loving that. And I'm sorry, but I need to vent about something. So my step sil just had a baby girl August 1st. The whole time she was pregnant, she complained and complained and "wanted it out of her." (Not sure if I've shared this before or not so sorry if I'm repeating myself) Told her I was trying and having trouble, and she laughed and said she wished she had trouble conceiving. :dohh: So we had DH's family reunion yesterday, and it's the first time I've been mentally stable enough to hold the baby since my chemical. This poor little thing is so so skinny, and actually has a "hickey" on her arm where she is sucking on herself. So I picked her up, and she going crazy sucking on her hands and getting very squirmy and fussy. The mommy in me sees this as a hungry little girl! I start to hand baby back to sil saying "Guess you need to feed her." And I SWEAR TO GOD this stupid woman says, "No. She's not hungry. She just thinks since everyone's holding her she needs to eat. And I don't want her to get too fat." :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Are you kidding me?? This is her third child, so I know she knows what she's doing(or at least you'd think she would.) She's constantly on facebook complaining about how much she has to handle. (And she does have 3 of her own plus two step children that are all under 7 years old.) I honestly can't tell if she's suffering from post partum or if she's just completely stupid.

Okay sorry about that rant, but I had to get it out. :blush:

Wow! She sounds like a crazy person! my 10 yr old nephew would know she was hungry, get fat! Really, some people ugh poor baby! Gl on getting your bding on!

Yeah I really think she is just that stupid. lol. And at 1 month, let her get fat! Babies are supposed to be fat! I remember someone told me my daughter was skinny, and I took offense to it.:haha:

Charting question. I have had several days of 97.7, as you can see on my chart. When I ovulate, my temp is supposed to dip, then get high and stay high for a couple days? Is it likely to go above the 97.7?

yes, it should go above 97.7 maybe not right away but they should once you O your temps should keep increasing, with drops in temp now and then. it may be hard to tell with all the open circles. GL

Yes that's likely due to the fact that I don't take them at the exact same time every morning. I usually do it once I wake up, and that stays the same on the weekdays, but then I sleep in on the weekends. Perhaps I should set the alarm so I can temp then go back to sleep. lol

That's what i did when i temped dh got up at 630 every morning and thats usually the time i would get up for work except tues and the weekends i would set my alarm and then go right back to sleep. I input my data on my i pod and got so good i could pretty much do it in my sleep :)

Yes right now I still have trouble finding it on my night stand and have to move my hand around for what seems like forever to find it! I'm hoping I get that good at it. Well, actually I hope I don't get that good at it, and that I get my bfp this month!! haha

yay I think I ovulated yesterday and I did BD conicidentally 1 day before and that day sooooo woot! I think I caught it!!! so maybe this month I get some good news. downside now I'm a little torn on rollercoaster or to not rollercoaster

FX double for you Kass! I'd Roller coaster they say drink til pink why not coaster til pink! Hope you have a wonderful time at Disney! (Still so Jealous) :)

I agree. Ride those coasters! It's not everyday you go to Disney!!

hehe yeah I think I will go on the rides. my hubby is so excited. we leave in 2 days on the 6th. He is already on the disney website looking at the gift shop on what he wants to buy. I was all "don't you want to LOOK around the shops while we are there" and hes like "I know but I can't control myself!!"

lol, glad you are both excited about going! I'm sure it will be beautiful there this time of year. The leaves are starting to turn here and it's really starting to look pretty. I'm actually pretty excited for fall, and cooking, and halloween :)

ooo if there is one thing I miss living abroad it is Halloween that used to be right up there with Christmas on my list of fav holidays

I know I love how the kids get all dressed up and excited to trick or treat, and the pumpkin carving! Can't wait!

Yes I love Autumn! Hay rides, bonfires, trick or treating.... so exciting!!

today is ds's birthday goign to pick him up from school in 15 min, and we get to spend the rest of the day together :) super excited. How's it going on your end jcombs?

lol how funny that both your children have the same birthday!!! how crazy is that. Just popped in to lurk around to say hi to you guys and now back to packing!!! you'd think i was going for weeks not 5 days LOL. but we are also taking a extra suitcase because we will be buying things to take back with us...WOOT SHOPPING

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->