• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle buddies??

YAY!! I am 3dpo today as well.... we are in this together :happydance:

WOOHOO! I knew you'd get CH today! FX you get your bfp this month!

I will be anxiously waiting your countdown to test day :)

Well my cycle is *normally* 33ish days but thats also ovulating later. This cycle I am on clomid and ovulated 3 days earlier than normal so I am guessing based on LP here that AF should be due on september 21 giving me a 30 day cycle.... but I think I am going to start testing about the 17th lol

Oh wow. Mine is due the 20th. Seems like we're very close in timing. If you're going to test on the 17th, I think I just might test with you!

YAY!! Testing buddies too :happydance:

This might just be my most ridiculous 2ww yet hahahahaha :rofl:

Oh and I dont know... I am feeling super positive like we DID IT THIS TIME!! WE REALLY DID IT!!!

But then I am terrified to really get my hopes too high...

My right nipple hurts :rofl:

Do you feel positive this month?

haha. Just the one hurts?

I don't know. I don't feel pregnant, but really who does at 3 dpo?:haha: I'm really really tired, my breasts are tender and getting sore, I'm gassy :blush: and slightly bloated. Have no appetite. Think that's it. And I still have wet/watery cm. Usually is dried up by now.

Those all sound like good signs so far! My cm hasnt dried up yet either but it is more creamy now. I ate like a horse which led to serious bloating and I am tired. Thats about it for me... with the one... yes just the one... sore nipple :rofl:

CD 14 & looking for a buddy:flower:...I'm new to this site & I really don't understand most of the lingo, but I do know that I have been dtd:blush: & I want a BFP ASAP, so somebody, anybody, everybody please buddy me & welcome me into the BNB family:friends:

woohoo! so excited for you two to start testing! Hurry up the 17th :)

Those all sound like good signs so far! My cm hasnt dried up yet either but it is more creamy now. I ate like a horse which led to serious bloating and I am tired. Thats about it for me... with the one... yes just the one... sore nipple :rofl:
:haha:

I'd say mine are evenly sore!!! But you know whenever I have been pregnant in the past, just my right nipple would leak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->