• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle buddies??

Welcome swift!! Glad to have you and have fun making sense of this craziness hahahahah

And karting.... how you feeling?? I cant believe you are nearly 10 weeks!! How did that happen... double digits baybee!!! :happydance:

Jcombs just one nip would leak? And the right one you say... hmmmmm maybe the right one knows something we dont know :haha:

Yes it's always been the right one! I have no clue why. Wait which one of your hands is dominant? (I'm right handed.) Maybe it's something to do with which side of our brain we think with? :haha::rofl:

Oh my......

lol you girls crack me up! Temps are looking good jcombs! fx everyone gets there bfp this month! I know i can't believe i'm almost 10 weeks but at the same time wish i was farther along lol. been doing great just feeling really tried and my bb's hurt SOOO bad still.

*peaks in from checkout at the disney hotel* O.O suppose to have my period yesterday and it didn't come....also having some abdominal twinges...don't want to get my hopes up though because I've been bad this trip with a bit of drinking and rollercoasters >.< Also don't know if traveling put off my period cuz thats what changed it from being 33 days to 25 days when I went to brazil a few months ago....not saying anything to my hubby though unless I get a positive BPF....but I'd have the stickiest bean in the world after all those upsidedown loops I did....

Yes it's always been the right one! I have no clue why. Wait which one of your hands is dominant? (I'm right handed.) Maybe it's something to do with which side of our brain we think with? :haha::rofl:

Oh my......

Hey I am right handed too! :rofl: But doesnt the left side of our brain control the right side of our body??? :haha:

lol you girls crack me up! Temps are looking good jcombs! fx everyone gets there bfp this month! I know i can't believe i'm almost 10 weeks but at the same time wish i was farther along lol. been doing great just feeling really tried and my bb's hurt SOOO bad still.

Again with the boobs! :rofl: Have you put the news out yet or are you still a closet preggie?

*peaks in from checkout at the disney hotel* O.O suppose to have my period yesterday and it didn't come....also having some abdominal twinges...don't want to get my hopes up though because I've been bad this trip with a bit of drinking and rollercoasters >.< Also don't know if traveling put off my period cuz thats what changed it from being 33 days to 25 days when I went to brazil a few months ago....not saying anything to my hubby though unless I get a positive BPF....but I'd have the stickiest bean in the world after all those upsidedown loops I did....

Oh goodluck!!! Wouldnt that be the best ever to get your bfp while at Disney!!! FX for you :hugs:

To most everyone i'm still closet! my mom dh's mom, and 6 of our closest friends know but that's it. I wanna wait until after my appt on Oct 4th to make the big announcement. Kass Hoping this is it for you! when are you testing???? I know my bb's hurt terrible bad. Especially when i take my bra off.

lol as I am sitting here and I just started listening to the convo behind me and it is about having babies and just having babies to keep having them without thinking of financial obligations. the guy is all "I am tired of my friend having kids all the time and then always complaining about having no money. He shouldn't have had the kids if he couldn't support them" and then I started thinking that is pretty logical. I have the same feeling and the woman in front of him is all "oh well some people just have different opinions" but personally I think hes right. Just funny that i am in BNB and what is discussed and debated here is being also talked about me right behind me also

CC-awe can understand you wanting to wait I think if I am pregnant I am going to wait to tell people too.

I think I will test in a few days if my period still doesn't come. Or I am just saying that now and I'll lose all self restraint and go buy a test tomorrow...all depends on my abilities of self control

Well you let us know as soon as you test! I'm pretty sure everything is fine I just wanna hear the heart beat one more time before i let everyone know. and honestly I don't really want everyone to know lol. I dunno i just don't feel like announcing it........

hehe yeah I will :) awe well you don't have to if you don't want to Personally all my family is in other countries and already feel like I don't inform them enough as it is so if I was pregnant without anyone knowing I know I'd have a lot of hurt feelings all around from people.

The most important people in my life already know. the boys know, my mother, his mother, my sisters and brothers, his brother. my g-ma and our closest friends know. So it doesn't really matter to me if anyone else knows or not haha! I'm sure i will announce it just not sure when.......

See I am on the fence about when to tell my kids if I get a bfp. After losing my daughter last year at 17 weeks my kids were beyond devastated. My daughter talks about her baby sister almost daily and the boys are continually saying things like "Mom when you have another baby...." just this morning they told me they wanted me to hurry up and have another baby brother. Tylers bday is Oct 6 and he will be 11. Part of me wants it to be a bday surprise for him so bad as I imagine he might just cry he wants it so badly.... but at the same time I will still only be like 6-7 weeks.... and I am terrified to break them again if I had a m/c but yet xmas I would be nearly half way through so I doubt I can hide it for that long... what do you think?

That's hard. I didn't even tell my kids. they just somehow knew. so when they said momma your having our baby sister i had to tell them i am having a brother or a sister. they are super excited. When i carry my youngest he asks me am i squishing the baby lol. Anything can happen but what are the chances something would happen after 12 weeks. like 3% and the chances of it happening again have to be pretty slim. I would say do whatever your most comfortable with, but don't be surprised if they figure it out early!

Kiki, yes we are left-brained, so maybe that's what's up with our right boobs!:haha:

Yay Kass! Fx'ed big time for you!

Before I had my chemical with all my crazy poas, my kids also figured it out. That made the whole thing very hard because I had to sit them down and tell them that no, we weren't going to have another brother/sister. My 7 year old is very interested in making sure we do have another one, and soon. Since usually if I wait to test until after I miss af, and once a doctor has confirmed it, I usually don't have any m/c, I think whenever it happens again, I will wait until a doctor has confirmed it before I tell anyone though.

Oh and also, the problem with telling younger kids (and sometimes even older ones) is that they will often spill the beans before you want certain other people to know. So unless you're okay with everyone knowing, it's best to wait to tell them. Imo.

day three and still no period ^_^ also tried to feel my cervix and it is feeling hard and high up, harder to reach then normal. I bought a bunch of pregnancy tests while on layover (we missed our flight and got a hotel for the night in miami, so walked to a drug store) downside, cleaning lady also was here and I'm running on 2 hours sleep....and want to poas so darn bad!!!! lol still been feeling the abdominal stretching and my back was hurting me yesterday (second part could just be tiredness and lugging luggage around all night)

AHHHH! I hope this is it for you Kass! Hurry up and test!!!! I know what you mean jcombs my youngest just turned 4 and he would tell random strangers at the store he was going to have a baby! Well we had quite the scare this morning. I woke up at 3am and I felt "wet" so i got up to go to the bathroom, and my panties were wet with blood! It was mostly pink and some dark red too. We got up and went to the ER again. They tried the doppler and couldn't find the heartbeat, he sent me for a scan and we saw our baby. It's still kicking and moving about measuring right on track with a hb of 163. They can't figure out why i'm bleeding as soon as it started it stopped? It's down to just spotting now. I have to go in for another scan on tuesday. Haven't done anything but sleep since we got home, and resting the rest of the week. Please pray my little bean keeps hanging on and we can get past this scary part!

Oh how scary!!! I am so sorry your bean scared you like that but what a relief he/she is ok :hugs:

awe I am glad that your baby is okay cc!! I did test but it was a big fat negative. So if I still don't have my period in another week I'll try again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->